help I lost interest in KH!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by khmaniac101, Aug 16, 2007.

?

am I an idiot for losing interest

1. YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

15 vote(s)
    29.4%
  2. well It happens

24 vote(s)
    47.1%
  3. how did you

9 vote(s)
    17.6%
  4. I hate your guts

3 vote(s)
    5.9%
  1. khmaniac101 Traverse Town Homebody

ok I was at school today and I was reading my CoM manga and for some reason roxas's theme came to my head and I was back in it I'm ok now *phew*

BUT NOW I'M OBSESSED AGAIN

:sweat: I'll never win

2. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Well, good to know! ^^ I knew something would bring you back.

3. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

At least I tried.

and

You're mediocre attempts are annoying. I suggest jumping off a cliff.

4. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Agreed. If you've lost interest in KH, look up new strategies and give them a try. Figure out new ways to defeat bosses, or just simply challenge yourself.

5. Lord Knight Xiron Hollow Bastion Committee

Monestary of the Endless Stair, Labyrinth
    Buy a Final Fantasy Game that have cameos in Kingdom Hearts. Then, when you've finished them, go back and realize that they were a lot cooler in their own games, but are still tightness!

6. Sorikai Traverse Town Homebody

Do what I did. I kept flying around aimlessly in neverland and I ended up getting my idea for my book ( the flying boy ). And I used Sora's name so I ended up surrounded by him all the time. Or, set urself some goals in the game like leveling up the drive forms, or trying 2 get the ultima weapon. Or, try practising fighting Sephiroth. Or, decide 2 play all of the games and complete them in order. Or, ( no this is not my favourite word ) make/watch some vids. Good luck!

7. sora741 Merlin's Housekeeper

its ok it happened to me to here are tips

1. Keep all KH stuff (magnas,Games,toy ex.)somewhere safe a place that you would remeber.

2. Try some new stuff (naruto,bleach,ex...)

3. in like 3-4 months you'll wanna play them all read them all all over again

B.T.W: DO NOT SELL ANYTHING KH RELATED!!! when you get a craving KH it is bad trust me i sold my 360 to get a KH pack of stuff

8. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

Never has happened to me... Anyway, I don't think you really lost interest because you've been posting on forums haven't you?
    My advice: Go back and play the games and play a way you've never played before.

9. *dancewaterdance* King's Apprentice

I had lost interest in the games too, I didn't want to play the games anymore at first but once I made myself do it because I knew in the end I would enjoy it, I got back into it.