Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by lockedongamer, Feb 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lockedongamer Traverse Town Homebody

I have been a Kingdom Hearts fan since I was 10, and I still love the series.

I found the website through the podcast (which you should put on Stitcher by the way), and this seems like a friendly community so I joined. Plus, I'm talking about Kingdom Hearts so much that I think I'm starting to annoy my friends! I'd like to get on the podcast at some point too!

My favorite games are: Kingdom Hearts (of course), Uncharted, Dragon Quest VIII, Persona, The Last of Us, inFAMOUS,
    Beyond Good and Evil, and Dragon Age: Inquisition to name a few.

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

OMG! You're my new best friend! I like and own Dragon Quest VIII, too!

What are your favorite battles from Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts II, and Dragon Quest VIII?

3. lockedongamer Traverse Town Homebody

Dragon Quest VIII is so awesome, man! I love the personality it has. My memory of it is a bit hazy though because I'm waiting for a HD remaster (probably won't happen) but I'll probably get to it in the future. My favorite boss battle, as I remember, is the first Dhoulmagus boss battle. That battle was one of very few times, I was jumping up and down off my seat when I finally beat him! Man, that was tough.

For Kingdom Hearts, I would say the battle between Riku and Sora at Hollow Bastion (Radiant Gardens). There were a lot of bad ones in that game though like both of Ursula's boss battles, the Phantom and Kurt Zisa. It's still my favorite game in the series though!

For Kingdom Hearts II, it's the Enigmatic Soldier. What a challenging and thrilling boss battle! You have to use all of your skills and wit against him! Axel's boss battle against Roxas was cool too. It was really cinematic, and I hope they bring more battles like that in Kingdom Hearts III to a crazy hype scale!

4. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Hi there! It's nice to meet you!

As you've probably surmised, there are threads for each of the podcast episodes, all found in the Community News & Projects section here. Feel free to leave some comments there! Actually, I think Misty would be thrilled for anyone to leave comments; she loves talking with people about things from the podcasts. Here's the form to sign up to be a member guest, and here are the forms for member questions and topic submissions. We've got a pretty dedicated section of the forum devoted to gaming in general, too, if you want to take a look-see.

Got any questions about how things work? Don't be afraid to ask! The staff members around here are the ones with the pretty-colored usernames: the Admins, Super Moderators, Moderators, Coders, and Reporters. (Pink usernames indicate Premium members, who are just regular members who have hit 1,000 posts and get a few extra perks.)

I hope you enjoy your stay here, and hope to hear you on the podcast sometime!

5. Misty gimme kiss

Hey there! Tale pretty much summed up all the ways you can participate in the podcast, always great to add another listener to our ranks. Distributing the podcast more is definitely one of my goals, I know Stitcher is quite popular so it'll probably happen eventually! ;)

Glad to see you applied as a guest, hope to chat with you soon!

6. Amaury Legendary Hero

Yeah, Dhoulmagus was tough the first time I encountered him as well because I wasn't as experienced -- you know how it is. I remember finally beating his first phase and then getting taken out by his second phrase and thinking, "****! I'm going to have to do his first phase again," but thankfully the game's nice in that way.

My favorite boss battle in Dragon Quest VIII would probably have to be Marcello because of the whole brother theme in it.

For Kingdom Hearts, Giant Ursula and Dragon Maleficent; for Kingdom Hearts II, Pete in Timeless River. The scene changes just makes the battle so awesome.

7. lockedongamer Traverse Town Homebody

Oh dear, Giant Ursula is one of your favorites!? I'm sorry!

What are your favorite worlds?

8. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Be-Beyond Good and Evil? I am whimpering right now. Here. Hug. The fact you dig Uncharted too makes us insta-friends. Beyond Good and Evil is just a beautiful game, and I wish Jade had her place among some of the current Video Game Champions.

Welcome, foolish mortal, to the Haunted Forum. Okay, so it's not haunted. But still, please, enjoy yourself.

9. Roxanna123 Merlin's Housekeeper

Uncharted and Kingdom Hearts, to me, are the best series ever.

10. lockedongamer Traverse Town Homebody

Yeah, Beyond Good and Evil. It's definitely in my top 3 games of all time.

1) Kingdom Hearts
    2) Beyond Good and Evil
    3) Dragon Quest VIII

Perhaps we'll see Beyond Good and Evil 2 at E3.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.