KH-Vids Podcast Suggest a topic for the KH-Vids Podcast!

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Misty, May 18, 2014.

1. Misty gimme kiss

[​IMG]

Hey everybody! We've got another exciting way for you to participate in the KH-Vids Podcast. Every week we have to come up with new topics, and when Kingdom Hearts news is slow, it can be difficult sometimes! Previous podcast hosts have remained open to topic suggestions in the past, but sadly we received few suggestions. We're hoping we can entice you this time around, though!

By filling out this quick and easy form, you can submit a topic for the podcast to discuss. It can really be anything! We tend to do podcasts on gaming as that's what we're interested in, but we're open to anything. We can't guarantee to discuss every topic, but we know you guys are very creative and we want to create a podcast that you want to listen to (and stop me from making every episode about Star Wars).

When you suggest a topic, you can also tell us whether you're interested in being a member guest for that episode. If we select the topic, you'll be given priority in being a guest on the episode -- so if you need a further incentive to suggest, we hope that will be it! Please note that you should fill out the member guest form (linked below) as well, just so we have your information on record.

Thanks everyone and get suggesting!

//kh-vids.net/forms/suggest-a-topic.11/respond

Interested in being a member guest on the podcast? Fill out our form here and we'll be in touch. Ask us a question by visiting this page or sending an email to podcast@kh-vids.net!

Last edited: May 19, 2014
  2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Can we suggest a specific game or game series?

3. Misty gimme kiss

You can.

4. Amaury Legendary Hero

Suggestion submitted. :)

5. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

After discussing with a friend multiple topics, some which were... A bit controversial for their own good, I came up with a good, somewhat-neutral one (Which is an altered version of the first topic I thought about alone). Hopefully you can find an use for it, if not, oh well, thank you for giving me a chance anyways. c:

6. AzzyFox Destiny Islands Resident

My suggestion has been sent. Hope you guys like the idea. ;)

7. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Sent in my suggestion! Hope it goes through! ^.^

8. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Suggestions sent. Good to see what comes up next.