Hell on earth.

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by SORA!, Jun 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Maverick looked up at her and gave her a friendly grin. "Why yes, I am," he told her. "Am I late?" Mav asked after a moment's realization, quickly grabbing his headphones and wearing them around his neck as he rose to his feet.

2. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

"No."she smiled "I dont think you are."she glanced back at her grandfather,who shook his head "we were just about to go in the the introduction."

3. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Mav nodded. "Ah, well... please continue then. I apologize for my rude interruption. Even if I'm not, technically, late." He said, smiling nervously.

Seryk eyed Mav with suspicion, but quickly put it aside as he realized that his peer was just a clown. A very polite clown, but a clown nevertheless. He looked at Toby and shrugged. "I would also like to get to the introductions, Mister Malcolm." He said, trying hard not to sound sarcastic. He disliked the waiting and he disliked being around groups of people. Seryk simply wanted to get to his dorm and rest.

4. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

"Yeah Grandpa...I wanna get to my dorm and do my own stuff."Heath said

Felicia rolled her eyes,she knew 'his own thing' involved adult magazines and tv channels as well as a few joints.

"Right...everyone in the hall...it wont take long."

5. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Cass watched as Helios and Xion moved to follow him. She did not feel the need to obey for introductions when she wasn't taking the classes. 'So this is how it will be...humans...no...angels that act like humans. Absolutely...no one like me.'

Xion bit her lower lip, so much for a positive impression on Felicia. The girl was hell bent on befriending the rude boy and a tardy boy.

6. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Mav followed Helios and Xion, staring questioningly at Cass before he entered the building. Seryk, himself, followed suit, ignoring Cass's existence.

7. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

Felicia followed after them

Heath looked around the grandhall,it was all wooden,angels carved into the walls and high back wooden chairs with tables in front of them

8. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Xion and Helios both admired the grandhall. "It's so...pretty."

Reluctanty, Cass followed, feeling lonely. She latched onto the closest person....that happened to be Seryk. She held his sleeve in one hand and pulled on her hood to cover her face more.

9. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

"Just take a seat anywhere at the moment and Ill start."

10. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Seryk was taken by surprise when Cass grabbed the sleeve to his jacket, making him glance at her. He glowered but held his tongue, not wanting to make a scene. He disliked her, or "it" if the human form was just a facade, and tried hard to ignore her existence. Seryk took his eyes off her and looked at the grandhall, finding it interesting; it was as extravagant as the outside. With a sigh, he found a seat and sat in it, though he loathed the idea of Cass sitting next to him.

Maverick appeared awestruck by the artistic beauty of the grandhall, gawking at every little detail. After a few moments of admiration, Mav sat down in a chair and waited for the introduction to begin.

11. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

Heath dropped into a chair,putting his feet up on the table and his arms behind his head,he didnt want to be here and he wanted to show it.

Felicia looked around her with an open mouth,she glanced up at the ceiling and saw a detailed painting of what could only be someones depiction of heaven.It was beautiful and seemed to add to the light in the room.

"Ok..then lets get started as I said my name is Toby Malcolm,my real name is Tobias and I was one of the first angel's to fall- I fell with my cousin,Zacharis and we fell for the same reason.Every angel will have a reason that they fell..some are ashamed and do not wish to go into detail about it. I However will tell you why My cousin and I fell.We fell in love with a girl marked to become an angel after death...because of that she was cursed to never find peace after death and be reborn each time she died. and My cousin and I were cast out from Heaven. God can be....unforgiving at times. But falling was the best thing that happened to me for I eventually married the girl and had two wonderful children and now have grandchildren."Toby paused "You are here because you are children or decesendants of Angels-Light or dark...you have powers and you are at an age where they are most unstable,you may not think they are,you may think you are in control but you are wrong. You are here to be guided and taught how to use these power's properly and without fault or causing any injuries."again he paused as if unsure how to go on,he scanned over the faces before continuing "You will be split into light and dark angels and will have separate class and dorms areas,Im sure you noticed the school splits in two.This is for that reason."he started walking,placing a cup with a clear liquid on the desks "Left for light angels,right for dark ones. In the cup is a potion of sorts,we need your DNA to determine weither you are a dark angel or a light one...you can spit in this cup or do a finger stick,leave it five minutes and if you are a light angel it will turn gold..if you are a dark angel it will turn a dark red colour. any questions?"

12. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Helios laughed, hard and clipped, "I believe very well my sister and I know what side we are on. Our father is a great Dark Angel. It's only natural that we are too." Xion lowered her eyes, "Please, Helios...stop talking."

Cass lifted her head slightly, "The Rose family...Mr. Rose is not a good man. In furthermore...his brother, Mr. Gabriel Logos is a good man...and a light angel."

13. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

" regardless... It does not always go by family.. My son was a dark angel but he turned light when he fell in love.."

14. CrownMoksha Decimo

"So we just pick up a cup and spit int it?" Frost asked.

15. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

" and it will change colour yes"

16. CrownMoksha Decimo

"Okay then." Frost replied, before picking up a cup and spitting into it.

Flare soon did the same as his brother and awaited the results.

17. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Seryk listened and found himself infuriated. The whole cup thing and the two-sides were bothering him too much. He arose and slammed his hands down onto the table. "Why does it matter? What's the difference? In the end, we're the same!" Seryk spat, glaring coldly at the man. The moment he arrived, everyone and everything bothered him, and he couldn't hold back anymore.

Maverick poked his finger and let a droplet of blood touch the water. As he awaited the result, he turned to look at Seryk. "Hey, hey!" He began teasingly. "It wouldn't hurt to see, would it?" Mav laughed, much to Seryk's irritation.

18. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

Felicia glared at him,what was his problem? first with Heath,then basically ignoring everyone else,now this?

Heath let out a laugh

"It matters because we must know in order to train you properly...for every light angel there is a dark one."

19. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

"But that doesn't answer anything!" Seryk argued. "Why must we be separated? We're the same, all-in-all. I don't understand the point of this. So what if we're dark or light? What does that have to do with anything?"

20. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

"Because"Toby said finally snapping "Dark and Light Angels are drawn into battle...they cant help themselves and there are always casualties and withyour powers unstable the result of a fight between two of you would disastorous."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.