Hell on earth.

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by SORA!, Jun 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Xion reached a hand down to Felicia, "Pleased to meet you. I'm Xion...and this..." Xion tapped a finger against the scythe resting on her neck, "This is my brother Helios and Cass, his weapon."

2. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

"Nice to meet you."she smiled

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

Frost stood there as the near fight ended. "Wow, and here I was expecting you to start the first fight." He said to his brother. "Guess I can trust you not to do certain things." Ignoring any response his brother might've said he headed towards the now forming crowd. Once there he decided to join in. "Some brother you got there, though I can't say mines any better." He said towards Felicia.

"See, you can trust me." Flare replied as he watched Frost join the group of people. Unlike his brother, he didn't feel like joining a big crowd like that. So he decided to go ahead on into the school. Maybe going to this school won't be so boring after all. He thought as he made his way into the school.

4. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

"Ugh"she groaned " tell me about it. It's like he has to prove how tough he is or something"she said rolling her eyes

5. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

(OOC- Can you tell me more about this school, Sora?)

6. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

ooc- well its devided in two so that the dark angels and light angels are kept apart,to keep the fighting to a minimum (they dont know that yet) the dinning hall and dorms are two smaller building at the back,theres a pool and football field for extra activities ...ill try and find a good picture of a school and put it on the front ^^ I was thinking of having a teacher come and get them now anyway and explain the rules ^^

7. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

OOC- Thank you. This helps me out quite a bit!

IC-
    Seryk entered the school, searching for the dorm. During his venture, he became more nonchalant, his previous anger now quelled. Seryk ran his fingers through his silver hair as he realized that he didn't know where he was going "Well ain't this just peachy..." he mumbled, finding a staircase and sitting down. He didn't feel like going back outside, and thus decided to sit inside the large academy. He sat there for a good few minutes, gazing at his hands. The tell-tale tendrils of energy ran around his fingers, palms, wrists, and eventually forearms. It was a light green color, though intangible, and he knew how much he wanted to use the power. He sighed. Giving into the temptation, he manifested the energy in his palm, giving birth to a blue rose with red thorns. The energy of creating something so simple made him want to do more, but he refused to give in.

With a sigh, he got up. "I need some bloody air..." Seryk murmured, going back the way he came. Eventually, he came about the doorway, and a couple steps down was the girl who wanted Seryk to stop provoking her brother. Seryk also noticed three other people, one of whom had a scythe against her neck by some man. He shrugged, keeping himself from caring.

Seryk approached Felicia and extended the rose to her. "I apologize for earlier," he muttered, dropping the flower by her instead of waiting for her to take it. He moved a couple paces away and shoved his hands into his pockets. It was apparent that he wasn't going to say anything more.

8. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

ooc- the pictures up on the front ^^

Felicia stared at the rose for a moment and smiled and picked it up "This beautiful..where did you get it?"She stood so she could talk with him better "You dont have to apologize...really it was my brother's fault...Im sorry I snapped at you...I just didnt want him hurt you...once Heath starts ...he doesnt stop....he can be quiet ruthless."

9. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

(OOC- The link doesn't work :( )

Seryk regarded her with a cool stare, as if she had challenged him. He shook his head and glanced at the others, then back to her. "I found it." He said, ignoring the unintentional insult. "What's your name?" Seryk asked, trying to keep his tone mild rather than sardonic.

10. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

ooc- aww no way! Ill try and fix it :/

"Felicia "she said giving him her best winning smile "You?" Felicia was very much a people person,unlike her brother,she tried to be friendly towards everyone

11. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

OOC- Alrighty

"Seryk Thorne," he replied, his expression neutral in comparison to her people-friendly smile. His red eyes shifted to the people below. "Friends of yours?" Seryk asked, trying to keep himself entertained.

12. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

She glanced at them "Im not sure in all honesty..I've just met them."

13. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Xion stood quickly, brushing non-existant dust from her white dress. "Oh, I'm sorry...we're not exactly friends yet...but I hope to be. I'm Xion Rose. Um..." She glanced back at her brother, picking dirt off of the handle of the scythe, "You'll have to introduce yourself this time."

Helios glanced up from his weapon cleaning and glowered silently at the boy and his sister. "Not interested." he said simply before turning to walk away. The scythe slipped from his grasp and hovered above the ground for a while before morphing into a small girl wearing a black cloak. Her different colored eyes stared unblinkingly at Felicia and the boy. "Cass...that's my name." she pointed at the still Helios. "Helios Rose...my Master. You are Seryk Thorne...and you created that rose...." she spoke bluntly, without emotion in her voice.

14. CrownMoksha Decimo

"Guess I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Frost and my brother's name is Flare." He said.

15. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Seryk glared at Xion as she spoke and doubly-so towards her brother. However, his red eyes widened in amazement as the scythe formed into a person. He was stunned that a weapon can take humanoid form. When Cass finished introducing herself and her "master", Seryk glowered at her the moment when she accused him of creating the rose. "You're mistaken," Seryk said coolly. "I found the rose."

Seryk turned to Frost as he spoke up. "There are too many siblings here, I think," he added, walking away.

16. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Cass' different colored eyes stared at him, even as he walked away, her voice carried well. "I am never mistaken. Roses of abnormal coloring are creations out of magic. Either that...or you traveled to Valhalla in a brief second and returned with a rose that is nearly impossible to find even there on it's shores of time...and I would've felt it if you had traveled there." "That's enough, Cass... Not everyone wants to explain and show off their powers to you." Cass' head turned slightly in Helios' direction, "I did not ask your opinion."

Xion figited nervously, "Um...ah...p-please! I'm sorry! Cass isn't human...and...my brother's just...."

17. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Seryk stopped a few steps away and turned back, first to acknowledge Xion, then to shift to Cass, and back to Xion. He shrugged and continued to distance himself from them. He felt it again... the cold emptiness in his chest that threatened to devour his being like a black hole. Seryk tried to think about something else, which made his stomach feel warm with anger. His thoughts moved to Cass immediately and he was quite tempted to use his power to rid himself of her existence.

Stupid Seryk, he thought to himself. Why did you have to come back to apologize? To give that girl an alien rose? Seryk stopped at the school's entrance and simply leaned against its massive walls, eyes closed and hands in pockets. "Oh well," he murmured under his breath. "Can't do much about it now."

18. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

That was when a older looking man,around his mid fifties came out of the school doors "Right-o is that everyone here? everybody all gathered together? can you all see and hear me? good. My name is Toby Malcolm,Im one of the teachers here at the school,if you'll all follow me inside for the introduction...?"

"Hi Grandpa!"Felicia called,her smile brightening

19. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Seryk opened a single eye to see the newcomer, introducing himself as "Toby Malcolm". Soon after, Felicia called him "Grandpa" and once more he felt that coldness, that despair and loneliness. Regardless, he shrugged it away. He didn't need what she or anyone else had. He was stronger and more reliable without them.

And so he simply left himself

Mav walked up the stairs towards the school, wearing headphones. His head bobbed with a peculiar rhythm. He was tall and lithe, and quite handsome, though his eyes were hidden by locks of purple hair. His lips moved slightly, but no sound came forth, and his graceful walk was nearly a dance. Even his arms flashed here and there, coordinating with his feet. However, his dance ended as he made it to the same steps as to where Felicia and the rest of them stood, save for Seryk who was further back, as he tripped and fell. His headphones popped off and music flared loudly from it.

"Ack!" He cried upon impact. Mav went stiff, stunned by the sudden fall, then he quickly pulled himself into a seated position and hissed. "Oooooooooow..."

20. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

she stared for a moment,then went to help him up,hitting her brother in the stomach as she passed,for he was snickering."You ok?"she asked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.