Hell on earth.

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by SORA!, Jun 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

Fallen Angels have always been around. They always will be,where there is sin on earth ...there is a sin in heaven.
    Some Angels never reproduce,but those who do tend to end up having the strongest decendants. So in order to keep these young ones from using their powers unwisely they have been enrolled at an academy to teach them how to use their powers in a productive manner.
    These young ones are at their strongest at the age of 18 and the most unstable then too. For every light angel their is a dark and once at school they are separted to teach them how to use their powers,with out fighting anyone of the opposite side.

After a few months of training a few dark angels get the idea that everyone is paying more attention to the light angels,and break out of the academy to cause havoc in the human world,thinking this is what they were born for...this is what they were ment to do and this would most certainly get the attention of any light angels wishing to oppose them.
    A fight breaks loose as the light angels decide enough is enough and its time to end this all out war and try and get back into heaven while they're at it..but which side will win?

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images...4346133066/high-storrs-school-sheffi-001.jpg- what the school looks like

Light or dark?
    Name:
    powers:

Name: Heathcliff Malcolm.
    apperence: [​IMG]
    side: Dark Angel
    powers: Lightning, Thunder, Hurricanes and Ice.

Name: Felicia Malcolm.
    apperence:[​IMG]
    Side: Light Angel
    Powers: Fire,water,wind and earth

2. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

3. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

ooc-your in ^^

4. CrownMoksha Decimo

Name: Frost
    side: Light Angel
    powers: Light, Ice

Name: Flare
    side: Dark Angel
    powers: Fire, Darkness

5. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Name: Seryk Thorne
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Side: Light
    Powers: Plants

Name: Maverick "Mav" Escarlata
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Side: Dark
    Powers: Blood

6. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

ooc- your in we can start now ^^

The girl shut the car doo quietly behind her,glancing back she noticed her non-indentical twin brother getting out the other side and slamming the door in his anger,which she could almost feel raidiating from him. She hated it when he got like this...it was almost like he was someone else...a stranger. She moved her eyes back to their new school, it was an old building,looking very much like a castle,with stain glass windows, decorated with Holy pictures,she noticed that it seemed to split in two and wondered why briefly.

Heath moved his blonde fringe out of his face in annoyance,glaring up at his new school. With a quick motion he seized his bag,swung it over his shoulderand grabbed his sister's wrist,forcings her to snatch up her own bag and run along behind him quickly. He dragged her towards the school.

7. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Seryk arrived at the academy on foot, his bag slung over his shoulder. He looked around, watching other students arrive and voyaging towards the great doors. The academy was particularly interesting to Seryk, due to its grandeur, as well as its awe-inspiring presence. He also took note that it was divided into two. Seryk shrugged. Most of the students appeared to have family or a mode of transportation. He ignored the emptiness in his chest, the icy-cold despair threatening to devour him. Despite being an angel of light, he had the personality of a dark angel. Cold and spiteful. He didn't know what happened to his parents and didn't care if they abandoned him or not. At least, that's what he kept telling himself. With another shrug, Seryk Thorne approached the doors with graceful steps, averting his gaze from those around him.

8. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Xion lightly touched down on the grass before their new school. Flying to school with her older brother was a nightmare...especially since Cass couldn't fly and he carried her around in a sword form. Cass....not exactly an angel...or a human...a being of something supernatural, but she only spoke to Helios. It wasn't like Xion was interested in Cass' words, but the instant connection between the two when they met was disturbing. Her brother had drifted further and further away from her since then. Brushing back her long brown hair, Xion turned her gaze to the school. Divided in half...she figured it was for some odd purpose. "Onee-chan, I'm going on ahead, okay?"

Helios, despite himself, cradled Cass to his chest as he landed beside his sister. Younger than himself, Xion didn't understand much...especially about Cass. His world revolved around her...the girl who appeared to him out of nowhere and transformed into a scythe before his eyes, proclaiming she was his. Without a response to his sister, he watched her run ahead. The girl needed to stop living in her own fantasy world. Her dress didn't even have a back to it... What can I do...she's so willful. he thought. 'A good smack would wake her up. Perhaps you'd like me to be a hammer for a while to teach her a lesson?' His thoughts were never his own, but Helios didn't mind the company in his head.

9. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

"Heath! stop! slow down!" she said as her brother dragged her,causing her to bump into other people painfully

10. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Seryk continued to walk, ignoring the girl's cry... until Heath and Felicia brushed him. Seryk tried to keep a calm expression and quickly grabbed Heath's arm, his eyes slightly narrowed to show his dislike for disrespect. "Excuse me," Seryk said with a thin, cool voice. "You should apologize when you bump into people. Even if you're in a hurry." The angel kept himself relaxed and refrained himself from using his power. Seryk was always ill-tempered, but he managed to keep himself from flying into a rage. After all, he was strong enough without using his power, so he was quite confident he wouldn't need it anytime soon. And hopefully never will. Seryk preferred to look human, even going so far as hiding his own wings within his person. He had considered, multiple times, to cut the wings off... but something deep inside kept him from doing so. So, he just hid his wings the more natural way.

"I'll be honest with you... I do not like you. I do not like people who don't say a word and simply do as they please. And so... I'd like for you to apologize. Now." He went on, his glare deepening.

11. CrownMoksha Decimo

As Frost landed in front of the school, he took a quick glance behind him to see if his brother was behind him. Though he didn't see anything at the moment he knew that he would be that far behind. As long as I don;t have to keep an eye on him. He thought as he started moving towards the class.

No sooner than Frost started walking away, his brother Flare landed on the ground. He looked at the school before him with a indifferent look. He didn't really care that he had to go to this place, what he hated was the fact that his brother was probably going to have his watchful eye over him the whole time he's there. "As long as I can escape his watchful eye, this might me fun." He said, beofre he heard his brother say.

"I heard that."

12. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

Heath glared back,blue eyes narrowing into slits "Its not in my nature to apologize...so I suggest you get out my face"he snapped "before I make you."

"Heath,Dont!"

13. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Seryk grinned a wolfish grin, letting go of Heath's arm. Seryk shrugged. "Make me? I'd like to see you try... Heath." He sneered, remembering the name as the girl had cried it. "By the end of it all, you will apologize... but, by that time, I may not forgive you."

14. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

Heath's hand curled into a fist and he grinned,lightning started sparking around his closed hand "Oh..I will."

Felicia's face went from panic to terror in seconds "Heath,stop! dont hurt him.Its only our first day please Heath let it go! just say sorry!"it was clear she was afraid of her brother when he got angry

15. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Lightning... Seryk thought, analyzing Heath. He frowned and took a couple steps back, continuing his study of the angel before him. "Good. It would've been disappointing if you were to back down, Sparky," Seryk taunted, jumping on the balls of his feet with his fists at the ready.

16. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

"Would you stop provoking him?"Felicia snapped at Seryk"He doesnt need this on the first day...we should all try to get along."

17. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Seryk finally acknowledged Felicia, turning his gaze to her. With a sneer, Seryk put down his fists and then walked past them, brushing roughly against Heath. "You're lucky she's defending you," Seryk said during his passing. "Even if I don't see why." Seryk continued his way to the school, his steps heavy. The next time I see that prick, he thought. I'll make sure there's no one to interrupt us.

Seryk didn't bother to figure out why that guy bothered him so much, nor did he bother to figure out why he even bothered listening to the girl. All he knew was, was that Heath was bad news. He tried hard not to give into his power then and there; he felt the warmth of its existence, heard the melody of its presence, and tasted its sweet nectar. Seryk shook his head. If I use my power, it'll mean I'm unable to do things on my own... Seryk thought dismally.

18. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

"Do you have to pick a fight with the first person you see? or answers you back? god Heath your such a d*ck"she said slapping his arm and shoving him away from her,she stormed into the school and looked around to find some adult help.

Seeing none around at this time she ventured back outside and plopped herself down on the steps with a sigh

19. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Xion's brown eyes flicked between the boys and the girl as they argued. She kept her distance and mearly frowned. That boy Heath had a chip on his shoulder and so did the other one. She padded up to the girl until her dress brushed against Felicia's legs. "That boy...he's your brother, right?" She glanced at Heath, "Hi...something tells me you're not the sociable type."

Helios glowered at the people his sister had decided to speak to. How fun...socializing already. Cass morphed into a scythe and he curled it until the blade rested on his sister's neck. "Reaper's here...time to go."

20. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

"Yeah he's my brother...he's a pain int the ass...Im Felicia by the way."she smiled

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.