Heart vs: Power & Pride

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by water mage, Jul 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. water mage Kingdom Keeper

Who doesn't love crossover rpgs I know I love them. So I'm back with some more time on my hands which is why I'm starrting another rpg. This is a crossover of Kingdom Hearts and Dragonball Z. The time takes place after the android Cell saga.

Summary:

Peace returned to the world after the defeat of Cell, however a mysterious figure summoned the dragon Shenron to restore the planet Vegeta and all saiyans that were ever killed as well as Planet Namek and all namekians including the Evil King Piccolo. The third wish was for all saiyans' tails to be restored so that they may reach their full fighting potential. Clearly war would begin again. Due to these disturbances, a portal is breached in the time space which opens up to other worlds. This concerns the hero Sora not knowing who or what could disturb the balance of good and evil and the worlds that co exist with them and what would happen if the Organization learned of this merge? What kind of chaos would result would result from this?

Rules:

*Everyone is to be treated with respect around here so respect everyone's feelings and posts and if you have a disgreement please pm me about it. There is to be no flaming, or insults to anyone here. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated. Disrespect to other characters is fine, as long as it is not the user hurting another user's feelings.

*No spamming which means only posting as OOC format after the rpg has startted. You must post in character(s) while you're here once the rpg begins. If you have to talk out of character please use the OOC format or simply vm or pm me.
    Example: (OOC: *say what you're going to say*) OOC means out of character

*No power playing which means making the character invinciable. Everyone has to have a weakness and that includes the OCs. (original characters)

*Each person can be up to three or four characters which includes Ocs, however if you have an OC you must have at least one character from either Dragonball Z or Kingdom Hearts.

*Please stay active in this rpg and let others know if you're going to be leaving instead of just quitting. I hate it when others do that.

*If you're leaving for a short period let me know so I can give you a recap. But keep up with the posts and don't just ask for a recap without reading it.

*One, two or three liners are forbidden. You must post at least a paragraph which can be anywhere from 4 sentences. Your posts can be as long and detailed as you like.

*Please try to use proper grammar and spelling. If that is a problem don't worry about it. Just do your best please.

*If you wish to have another character not listed let me know.

*To have a character please read the rules and type the saying "All mighty power" in your post; that way I know you read them.

OC Format

Name:
    Description:
    Personaility:
    Image of the OC if you have one:

Dragonball Z

Goku:
    Vegeta: water mage
    Gohan: fire mage
    Trunks: water mage
    Piccolo: fire mage
    Krillin:
    Yamacha:
    Tien:
    Bulma:
    Chi Chi:
    King Piccolo: fire mage
    King Vegeta:
    Bardock:
    Nappa:
    Raditz:
    Turles:
    Brolly:
    Paragus:

Kingdom Hearts
    (Heros)

Sora:
    Kairi:
    Riku:
    Mickey:
    Donald:
    Goofy:

Organization XIII

Xemnas:
    Xigbar:
    Xaldin:
    Vexen:
    Lexaeus:
    Zexion:
    Saix:
    Axel: fire mage
    Demyx: water mage
    Luxord:
    Marluxia:
    Larxene:
    Roxas:
    Xion:

2. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

All mighty power

I would like to be Axel, Piccolo, Gohan and King Piccolo please.

3. water mage Kingdom Keeper

(OOC: Okay they are yours. Looks like we're the only two so far. I hope others join or I might have to change my rules and be more characters to get this rpg going. >_< For now I'll go ahead and start I guess and if people wish to join they still can and I'll add them.)

In the World That Never Was...

The musical interlude was concluded from the ninth member of the organization when he had heard voices from the senior members tell him to knock off the racket. Most likely the voice was Xaldin, but one couldn't tell since they all said the same thing. It was frightfully dull in the castle and the only thing that entertained him was playing his sitar. Demyx spent countless hours perfecting his skill with no appreciation from the other members. Could something interesting happen once in his life without putting his well being in jeopardy? I guess that was asking for to much.

Else where on the planet Earth...

The sky had darkned and it felt like another ominous threat was approaching. Trunks several years later, had returned from his future and had defeated Cell in his time once and for all. There was nothing else for him back in his world, so he had decided to spend the rest of his life in this current timeline. At least all his friends and father was still alive. Sitting on a rock, his pale lavendar hair had grown long once more as it swayed in the wind brushing the sides of his face with the gusts that had seemed to come out of no where. Checking his watch, his eyebrows furrowed for a clash of thunder and lightning was errupting across the sky. It was the middle of summer so storms were not common of this time of year which meant someone or something had summoned the great Shenron using the dragonballs. "I got to check this out." Trunks took off into the air headed towards the source of power.

Off in the distance another figure stood with his head held high into the air overseeing the mighty dragon appear. "It seems someone had summoned the dragon." He mused sarcastically, his arms now crossed against his chest. Since Cell had been defeated and Goku gone from the world, Vegeta had almost given up his will to fight for no one else was a challenge. Still over the years he kept trainning to keep his skills up in case one day Goku were to return. Taking off in short bursts of speed, the prince of saiyans approached the area and dropped his power level so not to be detected. From the bright light that had illuminated the sky, he saw a shadow siloulette of a tall figure looking back and forth as if confused. Not believing what he was seeing, he shook his head to clear his bearings. Lo and behold, Goku had returned and was looking more clueless than ever astounded that he was back and that he had his tail. Vegeta smirked knowing he would get his challenge. The day had come for their great battle at last. Just when he was about to make his presence known, he turned his head to the side feeling another part of him he had not felt in years only to discover that he too had his tail again. But how could that be? His tail had been sliced off years ago by that fat clutz Yajorbe? He would ponder this later for other thoughts had venturned in his mind like the one responsiable for these miracles to happen.

4. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

(OOC: That's fine. At least we'll still be interacting with this rp.)

In the World That Never Was...

Axel heard the disruption of music come to a halt as he turned the corner. The melodious nocturne had stopped playing for some reason. Deciding to find out, the red haired nobody approached his underling and layed one hand on his shoulder. "It's pretty boring isn't it? If we're not being ordered to do something for the organization than we're being bossed around by some other higher member. I tell ya, the life of a nobody is dull as dirt. We need some excitement." Removing his hand, he transferred it to his left side and looked across the hall in case there was some unsuspecting member lurking about somewhere. One could never tell when the other was being spyed on. Axel just hoped it wasn't Saix or Xemnas himself for those two held great authority over the whole organization.

Elsewhere on the planet Earth...

In his deep mindset of meditation up on Kami Tower, Piccolo had awakened once his keen foresight alerted him to the presence of the all mighty dragon. Observing from above, he was not certain of who or what had summoned Shenron, but one thing certain was that trouble was evident due to the past summonings from the dragonballs. Descending from the highest point of the Castle of God, Piccolo flew with great ease to the location. Upon arriving with stealth, he observed the situation discovering that the warrior Vegeta was present and was gleaming with anticipation for in the center, Goku had been resurrected. Piccolo not saying a word approached the saiyan prince and glanced down almost in shock when he discovered that Vegeta's tail was visable as well as Goku's. "So you sense this great power as well? I'm sensing other energy levels, one that is more familar to me." Piccolo crossed his arms scanning the area with his eyes.

Alone in his room, Gohan was studying for his finals when he suddendly pushed himself away from his desk in disgust. "I'm sick of this! It has been to long since I've trained. If I'm not careful Krillin will get better than me. I'm done with this." Tiptoeing out of his room so his mother wouldn't see him, Gohan headed to the nearest window, jumped out and took off into the air. Now being free at last, his spirit soared as he jetted through the clouds, in a circular dancing motion. With a big grin on his face, he was glad to be away from his mother's hovering and nothing could spoil his good mood, except the ominous presence. Shrugging his shoulders, Gohan welcomed the challenge and flew to where the others were. Descending below he spotted his mentor. "Mr. Piccolo!" Gohan screamed with jubilation as he ran to his beloved teacher. "I've missed you so much." He embraced Piccolo in a hug.

Piccolo sweatdropped as he feared Gohan would make an ass of himself especially in front of Vegeta. Of course he could only imagine, the cocky saiyan smirking at his displeasure. Frowning, Piccolo patted Gohan's head hoping he would let go.

Piccolo's wish was granted in the form of a shoving as Gohan ran towards his father whom he had not seen in years. "Daddy!" The teenager shouted squeezing the life out of his father. "I missed you much. You wouldn't believe how much of a tyrant mom is. All she makes me do is study, study, study. Now that you're back I won't have to worry about that."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.