Heads Up Democrats, Obama May Have Actually Won Texas...

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Advent, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

2. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i was actually pretty neutral for the Democrats but now i would actually favor Clinton over Obama now even tho i am voting Republican. simply becuz Obama just keeps side stepping -_-

3. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

That's true, I can't deny that. But while I agree with many of Clinton's ideas, I don't like her personality. She's too cocky and believes that her experience makes her the greatest politician ever (OK, maybe a little exaggerated, but you know what I mean). Obama doesn't have nearly as much experience, but I think he's a natural (let's remember Teddy Roosevelt) who has already done many good things for his home of Illinois.

4. libregkd -

5. EvilMan_89 Code Master

6. libregkd -

7. ShadowMancer King's Apprentice

I agree. i'm more of a Democrat, so i don't want McCain to win, though he's Arizonian.

8. Repliku Chaser

I do not like Clinton, nor the fact that she has gotten out of issues of conspiracies etc. I do not have any trust for her and I hope that Obama wins. I keep hoping Clinton loses so she will not be president. I debate whether I'd mind her being VP, because at least she wouldn't have the absolute power I would not want her to have, but as President I just see her ruining things. I hope that Obama takes Texas. He is winning most places and Clinton just keeps focusing on the -big- number states so she can get more delegates while not paying attention to others.

9. Absol Hollow Bastion Committee

I agree. I always thought she shouldn't be insulting obama so much,it just makes things worse for the democrats.

10. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.