having a sleepover

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by gintasthebest, Jul 14, 2013.

1. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

OMG YES CHERRY ICE CREAM IS MY GUILTY PLEASURE OMG OMG I JUST HAD AN IDEA WE SHOULD GO ON OMEGLE AND MEET STRANGERS!!!!

#SleepoverGames #Omegle #ShowinOffOurBodsOnline

2. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

LIEK- OH EM GEE- I HEAR THE NICEST GENTLEMEN ARE ON OMEGLE! FIRST GUY WE SEE WE SHOULD LINK TO OUR FACEBOOK PROFILES!

#KHVsleepover #PillowFightsForDays #BlanketFortOnDeck #NSyncAllNight #NoGirlsAllowed #SausagesOnDeck #LetTheFestivalBegin #InvitesInTheMail #SleepoverGames #Omegle #ShowinOffOurBodsOnline #FaceBookIsMyLife #GetMoreLikes #ProbablyGoingToGetRaped

3. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

OMG YES VERY FIRST GUY WE MIGHT AS WELL GIVE HIM OUR PHONE NUMBERS TOO LOL
    #TOOMANYHASHTAGS #STRANGERDANGER

4. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

PFFFFT! PHONE NUMBERS ARE FOR BABIEZ! WE SHOULD JUST GIVE THEM OUR ADDRESSES AND GO FOR A LONG DRIVE WITH THE GREEN VEGGIES!

#KHVsleepover #PillowFightsForDays #BlanketFortOnDeck #NSyncAllNight #NoGirlsAllowed #SausagesOnDeck #LetTheFestivalBegin #InvitesInTheMail #SleepoverGames #Omegle #ShowinOffOurBodsOnline #FaceBookIsMyLife #GetMoreLikes #ProbablyGoingToGetRaped #TOOMANYHASHTAGS #STRANGERDANGER #ParentsDidn'tTeachUsAllDatGood #DrivingHealthy #GhettoRIP2013 #SJRIP2013

5. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

You two. Please stop this madness at once.

6. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Many years ago, when I was a wee bairn, my friends and I used to have sleepovers every Friday with the occasional Sunday. And from what I remember we used to watch films, chat and play board games. And we would actually chat well into the night until our the owner of the house would come in and tell us all to stop giggling and get to sleep.

Fun times.

7. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Actually, I think our skit is finished.

Personal moment here, huh? I don't have much to say here, but I just wanted to let ya know I appreciate the fond memory sharing.

8. 61 No. B

Whenever I would stay at a friends house it was pretty much required by law that we play Battlefront 2 till early in the morning and take it far too seriously.

9. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

... Is it bad that I still have sleepovers?

Although last time it was after the year 13 ball and they were all far drunker than I was so much more emotional. Two of them were moaning that they'd never been kissed and so would die alone (no problem with their concerns but did they persist O.O). Another was like "I don't know if I like him, does he like me?" kind of thing... and then the other friend was talking about the guy she had slept with who was now stalking her and then there was lots of "I love you guys! You all mean so much to me and I'll miss you all when I go to university" in amongst all that with lots of tears. All this was going on while I sat there listening and getting aggravated about the conversations that were just repeating. So I turned over and went to sleep.

So yes, most of our sleepovers are about boys (and girls for my bisexual friend) and there is normally alcohol involved and emotions. Sigh...

10. Amaury Legendary Hero

Nope.