Coded Has anyone else had this happen?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Cryoshell, May 24, 2011.

1. Cryoshell Traverse Town Homebody

I defeated Roxas in Re: coded as per the storyline, but the game didn't give up Oathkeeper as it was supposed to. Did they change something in the US release, or is my copy just bugged out? I bought it brand new, BTW, so bugged out from age is out of the question.

2. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

It depends on how exactly you did it. With the boss battles, you're reward depends on how you do (they explain it when you first go to Destiny Island and fight the Darkside Heartless). When I play, I notice that if you die too many times, you lose the ability to unlock the Oathkeeper. My advice is to just keep getting stronger and replay the battle.

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I haven't played the game, but I think you had to get like the best ranking or whatever in the fight

4. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Haven't played it but the guides say that you should get Oathkeeper for that. Will the game let you fight him again?

5. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

you have to beat him on score attack

6. Rhiscx Banned

I don't know if this helps, but I lost to him once, and the second time, I beat him under 2 min. and it gave me Oathkeeper. Don't know if that helps, but if you keep at it, I'm sure you'll get it. It's totally worth it.

7. Llave Superless Moderator

I had beaten him once but didnt get it, my friend had it and told me i had to beat him under a certain time limit, i think it was under 2min. Give it a try, i dont remember, but i know i got it then:)