Chain of Memories Hardest boss?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by 1khfreak1995, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Amaury Legendary Hero

The Vexen battles were the hardest for me.

His ice attacks just kept giving me trouble. I think it took me 5+ tries. Don't even get me started on Vexen from CoM, as well as Riku Replica from CoM. They were harder because there were some inescapable attacks.

2. 61 No. B

Re:CoM's hardest bosses are a lot easier than CoM's hardest bosses (even though they're the same people) because of the 3D rgaphics, it's a lot easier to escape certain attacks when you have a bigger area to play in.

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

My hardest was most definately the second Vexen battle. It might have been because of the way I make my decks, but I just had so much trouble beating him. Everytime I got him to 1 bar I needed to heal for some reason and just as I was he would always hit me. After like 10 tries I managed to beat him

4. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Because of the card system that Re:CoM runs on, a lot of the battles were hard for me, especially the ones against the Organization members, but I think that the hardest one of all was battling Replica Riku for the third time in Sora's story.

I had never found sleights of any real use to me, so I never actually leveled them up much. I found that it was a pretty stupid mistake, so I hung out in the Destiny Islands room for a few days and kept leveling up my sleights until I got what I needed - and then it was the easiest battle I ever fought.

5. Llave Superless Moderator

Cloud, he was easy in KH, But a pain in the ol' backside in CoM, the card system just wasn't working for me for that battle...

6. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Replica Riku is cake when you do what I did. My whole deck was literally based on Sonic Blade, Cures, Cloud Summons, and some other things that just happened to be in there because of the cards. But All I did was make the deck so everytime i make a sleight it's always Sonic Blade. It takes Replica Riku down so quickly you wouldn't even think it was a boss battle. Although it does the opposite with the Organization Members. That's why Vexen took forever, and I took down Axel just cause I got lucky, and it hardly does anything on Marluxia but it works after you use it enough times.

But there was also Hook in Re:CoM. For some stinkin reason he had to keep breaking my sleights, and when I used Riku it was just a nightmare. Simple in KH1, vendetta against me in Re:CoM

7. 61 No. B

Hook was one of the easiest for me in Re:Com, my deck was full of magic cards (all 9's) and attack cards to support good, high level sleights. In CoM he was near impossible for me to beat for some reason.

8. pipedownandlisten Destiny Islands Resident

My hardest boss? Almost all of them. I HATE fighting with those stupid cards, it just did not work for me. The only way I was able to beat that game was to have my little brother (who is a beast) fight most of the bosses for me. I did manage to kick the crap out of Marluxia somehow on my own, and I fought most of the easy battles at the beginning, but without my lil bro, I would still be stuck in the Olympus Colosseum.

9. SoXra Merlin's Housekeeper

oogie boogie becouse im on proud mode and can't open the damn gate

10. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

GBA original
    -Rep Riku (final)

PS2 remake
    -Rep Riku (final)
    -Larxine (final)
    -Axel (final)

I remember hating Larxine more after that last fight with her and I remember that I was screaming "Die b---h! Die!" when I killed her x_x

11. Marluxia912 Destiny Islands Resident

The hardest boss for me was Vexen the second time around. I did not know that he would suddenly heal himself at the end of the battle, and I only had like four cards left so I knew I screwed. It got to the point where I couldn't beat him at all, so I took my best friend's game data and he finished Sora's story before me. So I never fought Marluxia the first time around, only his nobody and final form.

For Reverse/Rebirth, Ansem was the hardest...again (It took me three years to beat him in Kingdom Hearts One) I didn't take as long to beat him this time, but he continued to 'break' me and stop my attacks. But after a while...and dying twice, I beat him. He was a whole bunch easier to Vexen, I'm glad about that. I would hate to have to copy my friend's data again because I couldn't beat Riku's side of the story.

12. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

well,since i don't play the game
    and look at youtube
    i say hardest boss should be marluxia in some kind of robot

13. Rhiscx Banned

I can list bosses that were a pain especially if you weren't trying or weren't careful, but even through proud I have to say the hardest for me is Replica Riku final in Sora's story. His relentless attacks and charges on you to keep you from reloading, plus having a deck of 6,7,8,9, and a few 0 cards, makes him a difficult one indeed.

14. Maggy Gummi Ship Junkie

I think it's a tie between Repli Riku, Larxene and Vexen....and Ansem, ughhh

So many hours....

15. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

GBA Version: Riku Replica (4th battle) and Marluxia (1st battle)

PS2 version: Vexen (2nd battle) and Larxene (2nd battle)

16. AMRES Destiny Islands Resident

I beat Ansem on my first try, lol. Larxene and Vexen for the final time were a bit of trouble.

17. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

Repliku fight 4 with Sora is a P.I.T.A. if you don't have your deck built right.

18. xXHumanoidLoverXx Destiny Islands Resident

Vexen, first & second battle, i almost smash my controller because of him -_-

19. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

I never had too much trouble with the com bosses but I'd say that Larxene and Riku Replica's final battles were the most challenging.

20. Hiro ✩ Guardian

My hardest boss fight was probably the Final Riku Replica battle with Sora.

With Riku, it was Hook. Break all my cards will you..?