Hardest Boss?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by 11jones2, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Iskandar King of Conquerors

oh don't get me started on her. I swear, I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say it took me like 15 tries to kill her the first time. I don't know if my level was too low or something, but I kept dying so quickly, and then I had to keep seeing that stinking scene again. It was rediculous. And then I added the Metal Chocobo and finally killed her? Why the heck does that work better than Olympia? It's so unfair. I hated, and still do for that matter, that fight

2. Namin3 Destiny Islands Resident

I thought Demyx was one of the easiest bosses. Xaldin, yeah, he was very hard, most likely harder, but Demyx too easy to me.

3. Amaury Legendary Hero

Demyx himself wasn't the problem, it was his stupid water clones.

I could do the 50 in 40 seconds just fine, but it was 10 in 10 seconds that got me.

Now I just make sure to beat him before he does that.

As soon as I defeat 50 clones, I use Knockmash to drop his HP bars dramatically and then I wail on him while waiting for my MP to recharge for another Knockmash, but by then, I've already defeated him.

4. Namin3 Destiny Islands Resident

I have to agree, the water clones were so annoying when it got to 10 clones at 10 seconds.

The hardest boss who have to be Xaldin! Then, id say Xigbar. Those two were like animals. Especially Xaldin; he wouldn't stop hitting me.

Easiest to me was Demyx. The water clones were annoying, but he was easy still.

5. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

For me the hardest boss was Luxord. The jerk kept turning me into a die. It took me forever

6. axel. Merlin's Housekeeper

it was Demyx he was so annoying and he was movin around alot and everytime he did that i would take damage also the water clones were so annoying everytime i tryed to do the 10 sec thing id lose ):

7. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

On normal mode these bosses are easy. Surprisingly I had trouble with Demyx on Proud but that was do to me being unable to go to drive because it kept making me Anti. Everything else was quite easy.

8. Llave Superless Moderator

The hardest one to beat on any mode for me was Xaldin. every time i would fight him, his wind dragon would pulverize me.

Also I found the two elemental heartless in Agrabah to be difficult for some reason...

9. KeybladeWars Merlin's Housekeeper

I think Seifer is the hardest boss lol But seriously, I dunno. KH2 was a breeze for me, even on Proud mode. But, maybe Xaldin...

10. Kayate King's Apprentice

Goddamn you Xaldin.
    He was the only boss that forced me to take control of Mickey.

11. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

I remember having a lot of trouble with the Hydra on Proud Mode. Other than that, the rest was pretty easy.

12. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I don't really have many problems any more with Kingdom hearts 2, so I would say Xaldin if I had to choose, but even Sephiroth is rather easy. I think the most challenging thing in the entire game though would be the Paradox Titan cup- you start with 500 points and you loose a certain amount when you get hit, if you reach 0 you lose and for Jiminy's journal you have to get over 10,000 points which is incredibly difficult to get. I haven't even tried the Hades cup. Then again, those aren't really bosses.

13. StardustXtreme Chaser

Hardest boss I faced?

Well apart from Demyx and the annoying water clones in Hollow Bastion, nothing else springs to mind.

14. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

My friend thought Xemnas was hard.

xD

15. Llave Superless Moderator

Really?! That was kinda hard at first, but once you got the "rhythm" down, it was ok.

I'd say Sephiroth was very hard, if you don't time your moves right, he will rip you apart with quick moves and or combos. The hardest part were the "Black Materia" fireballs... that was just insane. I also hated when he would use Heartless Angel.

16. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

hardest boss?

i go with shadow stalker,dark thorn,saix,xigbar
    and the last one is xaldin and xemnas

17. oldsnake223 Moogle Assistant

Hmm the ones i think would be hard is Riku, (as Ansem) Ansem, (Final) Sepheroth, (KH1) Demyx, (before 1000 heartless battle) Xaldin, Sephroth (KH2), Xigbar, and Xemnas. (Final Form)

18. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

Xaldin, hands down...especially when the game decides that his fight is a great time to give me anti-form

19. EXACTLY! someone who sahres my pain...and it did it when i had 1 hp...then xaldins spears come in and... besides that, and if you mess up the demy battle, and seperoth (who after i beat, i accidentally deleted my file of it!...it took me 217 TIMES to beat that guy...my luck is -5...why do i have air combo plus instead of lucky lucky...) being his stupid self no one else can really come to my mind and i beat demy in about 5 seconds once...i dont know how i just did

20. LostMemory Destiny Islands Resident

Nah, Mickey took care of Xaldin for me. I beat him in one battle.

Believe it or not, Dem-Dem was hardest for me. XD