Hardest Boss?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by 11jones2, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I've actually never used the king. I wonder why. But I've gotta say there were quite a few bosses in all the games I had trouble with.

KH: Maleficent Dragon Form

Re: second battle with Vexen and Axel. Both took me forever. And with Riku probably just Ansem, since everyone else took less then a minute.

KH2: Xigbar, his shooting and beserker mode were beast

Days: Dustflier. It is most definately the evilest boss in the game. Even at level 99 and zero gear, that thing takes at least an hour to beat

2. Glen Returned from the dead

Hardest boss for me personally would be Xigbar. You can level up as much as you like, but it won't affect the fact that no matter how quick you are, you seem to only BARELY get one combo attack on him before he warps away from you!

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I admit he was hard, especially on Proud mode, since most of the time I was relying on riku's ability to heal. And then there's the part with the lasers everywhere. I love that part. I start shaking with excitment and almost mess up every time

4. Roxas&Sora4E Traverse Town Homebody

I kept getting frusturated! When I defeated him I was like sooo EXTREMLY happy and like omfg, I beat him! lolz...:D soo happy! XD

5. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

The Chinese Dragon from Mulan. I kept dying and didn't know why Mickey Mouse kept coming to save me. Six Mickey Mouse attempts later, I beat him. Hardest ******* in the game for me. I can't remember why I kept losing. >.> It was either, no strategy hack n slash. Or not enough levels. ...I assume is was a combination of both. :D But Yoda-style fighting with Mickey was awesome.

6. Mixt The dude that does the thing

I'm guessing you didn't realize that you could get up on it's back while it was up in the air by using the little tornadoes scattered around.

7. Amaury Legendary Hero

The battle with Demyx at Hollow Bastion / Radiant Garden and the battle with Xaldin at Beast's Castle -- mostly on my first playthrough, though.

8. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Xehanort.

After he takes over Terra's body.

He caught me off gaurd A LOT.

9. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

;; Yes mixt. I thought the Tornadoes were dangerous. I finally figured it out with Mickey, then took him out.

10. Blader Traverse Town Homebody

demyx. I made Sora eat his words twice... then got beat twice... Xemnas? only the riku part. i died 3 times. oddly, i never ever used Mickey. weird.

11. kingdom_hearts_loverXX Gummi Ship Junkie

Xemnas, took some time although their was another boss I can't remember which, but it's one of the Dragon Nobodies.

12. XxNatsuxX Moogle Assistant

Xigbar, took me about ten tries to kill him. I hate when he makes the place dark and he's shooting at you and all you can do is DODGE ROLL And jump! Yeah, great defense Sora.

13. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I actually got lucky last time I fought Xigbar. He kept shooting at me so I couldn't get close often, but when I did I took a nice chunk of HP out of him. I managed to beat him without having to deal with one Berserk Mode

14. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

the hardest boss...
    The members of Org XIII are really hard to defeat. Xaldin is so annoying, Demyx you have to kill all his Water Clones in a little time, Saix don't stop hit you, Xigbar don't stop shooting... what is really hard is decide how is the hardest here...
    and i think the only that don't gave me a hard time was Luxord. '-'

15. Llave Superless Moderator

Gah defiantly Xaldin, the wind dragon always got me, i replayed it so many times, my mickey helps vanished.

Sora- "Your majesty, Help me!!! Again!!!"

Mickey- "@#$% no, you can't even win once with me!"

16. pipedownandlisten Destiny Islands Resident

Luxord. I still dont know how to beat him, his game doesnt make any sense. my sister was the one to beat him, but I have no clue how, and neither does she. Stupid cards.

17. Iskandar King of Conquerors

you don't do anything special except attack him like crazy. It just takes his "time" instead of HP.

18. Plums Wakanda Forever

For me, the hardest boss on my first playthrough was honestly Demyx pre-1000 Heartless battle.

I was sort of against using Reaction Commands then (because they made things really simple). So for a challenge, I decided not to use them then got to the "Destroy all 99 water clones in under a minute!" part and was like ._.

It took me two tries before I caved and started using the RCs again. >_>

19. Jⱥy King's Apprentice

I think the hardest boss for me was Malificent (dragon form) Mainly becuase i was to low level at that point

20. Amaury Legendary Hero

Not that I don't agree with you, but compared to Demyx and Xaldin, Xigbar was relatively easier.

Most of his attacks, especially in the final room change that he does, can easily be dodged.

Another boss that gave me problems was the final Xemnas, most notably the part where he captures Sora and Riku has to rescue him.