Happy 2nd Anniversary Kingdom Hearts Chi!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Krowley Moderator

Reaching it's two year point, the Japanese browser game is still going strong.
    In celebration of it's anniversary, Nomura released a nice little piece of artwork that features Sora, Kairi, Roxas, and Namine in some colorful clothes swapping. Below lies the artwork for the last two years.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

For those still hoping to play the game, the mobile version, is well into development. It's E3 trailer can be viewed here.

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Chad Thundercucc
      Chad Thundercucc
      So, is the remake gonna be turn based, or not?
    2. phoenixkh93
      phoenixkh93
      Oh that artwork is wonderful! I was wondering what the colourful squiggles on the second one were, but then I realised it represents the Disney characters XD I like that Riku is Goofy :)
    3. Krowley
      Krowley
      Well from the looks of the Unchained chi trailer, it does look like things will be turn based.
      Initiating the battle starts just by contacting a foe, like they did in Chain of Memories.
    4. Nobodyslight
      Nobodyslight
      If it's anything like the original chain of memories, I hope that if there is a dodge roll, they give it a better control scheme. Because double taping the d-pad isn't the ideal one.
    5. CloakedThunder
      CloakedThunder
      I think that both artworks are really good ( I really like the alternative colour schemes in the second picture). I'm glad that they are giving the chain of memories turn base system another chance, as I personally think that if they change some things from chain of memories, it could actually be a very good battle system.
    6. Krowley
      Krowley
      The gameplay is actually just strictly turn based if it's going by the browser version. You have a very small deck of cards that shuffle and are dealt randomly during battle. Cards come in 3 types and have pictures of KH characters. Each card's abilities are basically flashy attack animations that deal X amount of damage.
      Though it can change with the mobile version, it's mostly just click here, click there. Not much strategy to it aside from enhancing cards and keyblades.
    7. Hayabusa
      Hayabusa
      Kairi and Namine switching clothes is...just adorable.
    8. Nobodyslight
      Nobodyslight
      Technically, all kairi did was take some clothes off........