Hades VA, James Woods announces he's working on a New Kingdom Hearts game

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

The news drought is over! Praise whatever god you like!

The voice actor for Hades, just announced that English voice work for Kingdom Hearts III is happening! Perhaps the scenes from the Orchestra trailer will be shown soon with English voice work? :O

What do you guys think about the news? Looking forward to seeing more tweets like this in the future?

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Putting aside all my grievances over James Woods' politics and behavior, I really can't see anyone else voicing Hades, so I'm happy.

And I guess this means localization for KH3 has officially begun. Hoping the next trailer we get is in English!
    2. Krowley
      Krowley
      Sure we're excited now, but it may actually be an unrelated title called Kingdom of Heart.
    3. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      Don't you dare put that thought in our heads. We want our game dangit.

Also, I really can't see anyone else playing Hades. I'm already having a hard time imagining anyone else playing Xehanort other than Leonard Nimoy, but at least there's a very good reason for that one. I've grown up with these people voicing certain characters, so I need them to stick, please and thank you.
    4. Scarred Nobody
      Scarred Nobody
      This kind of reflects my initial thought. It was more like "okay, so what's going to be the name of Not Kingdom Hearts 3.

All I hope this that they give him some good material. I need more Kingdom Hearts 2 style scene chewing from Hades in my life.
    5. Truly Mad Moves
      Truly Mad Moves
      Ah, good. Wouldn't be the same if we had the finale without him. Horrible man, James Woods, but a good performer, we do need him to be Hades. The one time he couldn't make it in, House of Villains, Rob Paulsen played Hades and he wasn't even close.

And of course he doesn't even know the title of the series. Not surprising. To be fair, he's not the first person I've seen assume the somewhat Engrishy title is Kingdom of Hearts.

Still, though. An inordinately horrible man. But I've come to terms with the fact that a lot of great artists are bad people and not let it impede my enjoyment of genuinely enriching art. At least video game acting doesn't pay royalties so we're not paying him by buying KH3.