.hack//The World R:2 Chapter 1-Mourning Sunset

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Zexion of the Twilight, Oct 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

"Erm, the attack button's X." Thanatos walks to the warp point. "I'll come back tomorrow." Meanwhile, at a distance, some PKers talk. "That newbie is special, he took out that guy in one hit." They whisper. "So, he's just got a data mod." Thanatos logs off.

2. RPGgamer Traverse Town Homebody

Hope it isn't too late to join, I think this is very interesting.

Username:Kenomi
    Title: The Temptress
    Level: 1
    Class: Harvest Cleric
    Weapon: MapleStaff, from MS
    Armor: mage clothing from MS... Lemona, Green wizardry hat, Amythest earings, Beige nitty, Purple split cloak with white dress.
    Design: Brown hair, blue eyes.
    Skills: Is able to clone herself for defensive action.
    Epitath: Macha
    Chronicles: A girl at age 15 who started playing The World R:2. At first she didnt' even play it very much. Soon started spending more time playing the game.

Er... if I did do anything wrong, mind telling me? if you are wondering what MS is and what the MS stuff is. I'm talking about MapleStory. I'm just kinda obssessed with it right now. -_-

Thanks for clearing that up a bit. Hope it is better this time!

3. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

OOC- Your title must match the phase you picked, sorry for the inconvenince. And for the skills, that's how everyone gets from field to town.

4. RPGgamer Traverse Town Homebody

OOC~ I'm going to start typing, so yeah...-_-

"Urgh, I am going to get my brother for this. Can't believe he made me an account on this game when I told him not to. Ok, Username: Kenomi." Kenomi was beamed into .hack. "Whoa! This place looks so real. Huh? What's with all the comotion?" Kenomi ran over to where she heard a lot of talking. "Hi, um... what's happened here?" she asked. "Some newbie just killed a guy in one strike." one of the players said. "Right, ok..." she said. "Look, there he is!" another player said. Kenomi turned around to see some guy log off.'Hm... well... I can find out about that guy later.' Kenomi thought. 'Oh well, probably should get going anyways.' With that, Kenomi logged off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.