Gundam: The New Era

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Roxas81334, May 21, 2009.

1. Roxas81334 Merlin's Housekeeper

A random thing I thought of....

Prologue
    I was walking around my school when I heard something fly above the school. I continued to walk though the school, I heard the sound again and again. I made it to the first sky light, I saw some kind of Robot fly by. I looked at it more, the ground shook and I smelt smoke I looked at the hallway to my left the hallway was collapsed letting the cold autumn breeze in. Then I felt the ground shake again, the hallway behind me collapsed along with the other hallways too. The only way out was by the skylight. I couldn’t climb up that high. I looked out the skylight and noticed those weren’t planes or Robots…they were GUNDAM. I was looking up when a missile hit somewhere near where I was. It broke the glass above me. The glass shattered and cut me as it fell to the ground. Another blast made me fly backwards and hit my back against a rock along with my head. I then passed out. That was the first time and maybe last time I saw a GUNDAM.

Chapter One: The Beginning
    I opened my eyes to a brightly-lit room. I looked around my head and Back ached, my legs and arms hurt. I wished I knew where I was…but I never knew. I lifted my head and looked around seeing a near by window. I looked out the window and noticed I was in a huge…towering building, But where was I this wasn’t my hometown in Missouri. I laid my head back down, I was so confused. I wanted to see my family, but where were they?

The next day, I woke up the sun was in my face. No one had come into the room I was in. I just couldn’t look down at my body. My had was spinning, the room was blurry. Then the door opened, the nurse came in and I saw people with cameras outside of my room. The nurse smiled at me.
    “Why are they here?” I said quietly.
    “Because of you.” Said the nurse.
    “Why are they here for me?” I said.
    “Uh…how should I say this?” said the nurse, “you’re the only survivor in Missouri from the bombing.”
    “The bombing was the whole of Missouri?” I said.
    “Yeah.” Said the nurse.
    “So where am I now?” I said.
    “You are in Orb.” Said the nurse.
    “Oh…” I said holding back tears.
    “So how are you feeling?” asked the nurse.
    “I’m fine.” I said, “I’m in just a little pain.”
    “Okay.” Said the nurse, “you’ll most likely going to be out of here by tomorrow so enjoy that.”
    “Okay…What al is wrong with me?” I asked.
    “All that’s wrong with you is a broken arm…everything else is just sore.” Said the nurse.
    “Oh…Okay.” I said, I let out a sigh of relief. I lifted my head again I looked at the nurse. She was getting something out of the cabinet.
    “Well…Take this.” Said the nurse, handing me a pill.
    “Okay.” I said as I took the pill.
    “I hope you don’t mind but when you are released some people are going to take you to the government building, where the leader of orb is.” Said the nurse.
    “Uh…I don’t care really…” I said.
    “Okay…because Orbs leader really wants to meet you.” Said the nurse, “He really, really wants to.”
    “How old is the leader?” I said.
    “He is twenty.” Said the nurse, “a year older than you.”
    “Yeah.” I said grimly.
    “Well…have a good nights rest.” Said the nurse leaving. I fell asleep soon afterwards.