Grounded for 11 weeks.

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Xaale, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xaale Sylph of Hope

I got a C in math and gym, so grounded this next quarter.

Only allowed on the comp for art, I may sneak on msn from time to time, to those of you who'd like my MSN it's dra142862@hotmail.com. Until then, I'll miss you all. If you have a deviantart account, you can contact me there, it's probably the only site I'll really be able to reply on if I can't get on msn.

http://diawolf.deviantart.com/

2. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Holy fudge. 11 weeks for a C? Christ. Hopefully time will fly for you. See you when you get back/sneak on.

3. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

awww Zahlll D: I will miss you, I've added you on msn but not sure if it went through. <3

4. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Ah, that is too bad. Ah, well... Do what you can, I guess. I do not know you well enough to add you myself, but if you want to, my username is on my profile here. Until later, then.

5. Xaale Sylph of Hope

Just an update, I've been working very hard this quarter to get ungrounded, those of you with my msn have noticed I've been on it every day still, haha, my dad isn't very suspicious about a lot of typing. But still I've been to very few sites such as here, I dunno, I guess I needed a break from here anyway. But anyway, I just got back up to a B in math when I had a test and did completely terrible on it, I didn't know pretty much everything on it :c dammit trigonometry. My dad said he'll think about not grounding me if he calls my teacher about it because he doesn't understand how if I study really hard and attend extra help, that I don't understand the math still.

If it doesn't convince him that I've been working really hard, then I'm going to be grounded next quarter too, meaning I won't really be back til the summer :c

6. LeKeyBoi Merlin's Housekeeper

Oh boy, sorry to hear about all that. Best of luck to you. I know math can be pretty basic but incomprehensible xD I've always loved math but I'm in Pre Calculus and I'm barely passing. So I feel for ya ://

7. Xaale Sylph of Hope

Thank you xD math just isn't my thing. Still trying though :c Best of luck with Pre Calc D:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.