Greetings.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Axcyia, Aug 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axcyia Moogle Assistant

*Comes in using a dark corridor* Hi. I'm Axcyia (And apparently, I can't really act interesting.) I'm obviously new to the forum and glad to be here! ^^ I like reading (I have a book with me almost all the time.), I'm terrible at introductions, cause they make me really nervous... um... I obviously love Kingdom Hearts, and... Well, I really don't know what else to say, except that I'm really excited toward joining this forum :P

2. Ghost King's Apprentice

Omg, you like reading. We have a literature section. You should check it out because it's like totally awesome and you can also talk about webcomics there too and stuff.

...I mean, Welcome to Khv! Don't forget to read the rules and all that since it's important. And I'm pretty sure you'll find other sections here that interest you not the spam zone. Have fun!

3. Axcyia Moogle Assistant

Yay, literature xD Thanks btw!

4. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Welcome Axcyia!! I'm KHGrl15! I hope you enjoy KH-Vids!! Hope we can become friends!!

5. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Since you like reading, you should go to the literature section or the Writer's Nook if you want to post some fanfics.

Also, welcome to KH-Vids!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.