Google?!? Y U NO LET ME IN?

Discussion in 'Technology' started by adamboy7, May 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adamboy7 Traverse Town Homebody

Okay, I have a bit of a problem here. My problem is that I cant actually access google searches on GOOGLE Chrome. I go to google.com only to have this pop up:

[​IMG]

I can still access other google based things like google/translate, google/maps, youtube, bla. So is it google or my computer? Because I can access it on Internet Explorer without a problem (I just don't feel like switching back to IE.) Has anybody else had this problem? Any solutions that preferably don't involve switching browsers? Thank you for your time and effort :)

Obviously I use google chrome, I run windows XP pro, 32 bit java (if that even matters), and yea. Any other needed info just ask :)

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

I have Mozilla Firefox, and it works fine for me. Try scanning your computer.

3. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

I have google chrome as well and it works fine for me.

4. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

No problems here. Virus perhaps?

5. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Looks like malware to me.

Download and install malwarebytes and then boot your computer in safe mode and run a scan.

6. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I'll end you on the spot so watch your six
    It could be malware, and try what RVR put up, and use a proxy. If the proxy doesn't work then it most likely is what RVR said. No I mean a website anonymizer not a proxy.

7. adamboy7 Traverse Town Homebody

Ah, problem solved. I cleaned up my trojans, removed people from my localhost.msn, uninstalled and re installed chrome, still had the problem, scanned my computer, but I finally fixed it :) I poked around my antivirus and internet security had a message saying internet security had an error, but was still functional. I fixed that, installed some updates for my antivirus, restarted, and boom. Google is back! :D Thank you all for your help :)

8. Misty gimme kiss

Yeah, screens like that are often viruses/malware--keep your anti-virus up to date and scan often and you shouldn't have a problem. =]
    _LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.