Goodbye

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Trigger, Feb 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trigger hewwo uwu

It's been a long time coming. I haven't really felt any connection to this place in a long time. I've been one this site for almost 10 years and I basically grew up on here, but I think it's time to say goodbye. I made a lot of friends here, some are the closest friends I have today. This place will always have a special place in my heart. I wanted to do a shoutouts thing, but there are way too many to mention and half of them aren't even here or I just talk to all the time. I might show up from time to time, but who knows.

If for some reason you want to stay in contact with me you can find me on tumblr, twitter, last.fm, backloggery, neogaf, myanimelist, and steam. My Skype is jeromelikesyou. My PSN ID is Valyntine. My Nintendo ID is mendia. My 3DS friend code is 4098-3837-8291. I think that about covers it~

@staff sorry for causing so much trouble on here over the years.

Bye everyone. :')

2. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Sad to see ya go, but I hope you have a good life outside of here. Come back every now and again, okay? c:

3. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

10 years? Doesn't this deserve, like, a medal of honor or something? I hate goodbyes. Go in peace and good health, Trigger.

4. Amaury Legendary Hero

So long, Trigger...

5. C This silence is mine

Is this Halo?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.