Going to be spotty at best....

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by The Twin, Jun 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Twin My, what a strange duet

Hopefully this is an advanced enough notice.

For the best backstory just click this. If you didn't (or TL;DR'd it), I will be starting a new job in August teaching English to children in China, my "boss" being a certain famous King we all know here.

My tentative start date is anywhere from August 2-September 2 of this year, and I will (supposedly) finish my contract (quiet.) October 2013. I don't even know when I'm flying over there yet.

Here's why I'm saying it's going to be spotty. It's China. Unless you're in the know and can work around it, a majority of sites will be blocked. I'm not sure if this one will be, I'll try getting on a couple of times once I've landed there (and if I have Wi-Fi in the hotel and/or new apartment).

If it turns out that I can't access the site, consider it a leave of absence of sorts. If this happens and I can get on MSN, I'll be sure to let people know.

In the meantime, I'm telling everyone that wants to to add me on Skype if you still want to get in touch with me and face chat (but only if you really wanna see my ugly mug).

Here's hoping I can still stick around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.