GNN Interview w/ Tetsuya Nomura

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG]
    In an interview with Taiwanese site, GNN, director Tetsuya Nomura got to talk more about 'Kingdom Hearts III', discussing Aqua's fate, Frozen's popularity and its effect on KH3, as well as whether or not KH3 is the end of Sora's story. Check out the fully translated interview below (courtesy of @Protoplasm_png):

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 16, 2018.

1. KeybearerofSea
      KeybearerofSea
      Hmmm... So Aqua has been Norted.... "Sigh" Well, there better be a darn good explanation as to why. Cause, as we all know, Aqua an't easy to turn to the darkness. My guess, something to do with freeing Terra causes it.
    2. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      Thank you, Nomura! Now that it's been officially stated that Star Wars and Marvel are NOT Disney, people can stop f*cking demanding for them to be in KH.

I'm just hoping this is a fake Aqua or something. Considering that Aqua knows for a fact that Sora is out there trying his best to help her and everyone else, she has hope in her heart. So unless something big happened for her to fall into despair, this can't be the real Aqua.
    3. KeybearerofSea
      KeybearerofSea
      See, that was my initial thought as well.... and I in fact hope the same, that it's a fake Aqua for that very reason. Though, considering that Tetsuaya said she is in that state and we will need to work hard to fix that... it does make me wonder if it is really her. On the other hand though, game developers do like to toy with their fanbase....