Kingdom Hearts II giving and need help

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by king1294, Jul 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. king1294 Merlin's Housekeeper

Well I am giving help on forms to people and I well need some..

KK, so my lv in forms are :

6 Valor
    7 Wisdom
    5 Master
    1 Final ( got 30min ago )

Anyways for some reason I cant keep leveling up my wisdom, somone told me it goes to lv 10, and I killed like 80 heartless and it still says 0

.. Giving help on forms ...
    The bets way to lv up final and wisdom form is :

Go to the world that never was: ally in between. Now look at the 2 sides, one is a portal to a place called between and between, and another just has many heartless. Go to the heartless place and once your there take out all the guy you can until you drive guage hits 1 and a half, then run back to ally in between and go into bwteen and btween ( and you will get your drive back to full ! ) Or jsut watch this lol http://youtube.com/watch?v=GD8qRZ-CJcc ( not my youtube though )

2. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

It only goes up to 7 dear. All forms + summon go up to level 7.

3. P Banned

For Master, use Land of the Dragons. Just go from the palace to the outpost, and smash everything. I recommend using fire magic to smash the crates, as any other type takes too long.

4. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

You need to kill him/her to have wasted your time, not the Heartless. However S a b b y M u f f i n <3, for all the Forms and summons, u reach level 7 (at level 7, u get the Form's own ability at lvl 3 and for the Forms at lvl MAX)

5. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

For Final form go to Yed Cin's castle or whatever that wizard guy is. Go to the top and drive, with the magic magnet and thunder.. then go all the way down go to teh save point, and then go back to where you started and do it again.

6. king1294 Merlin's Housekeeper

thankks everyone again.. So 7, I jsut got my valor to 7 :P

Whats a good final form placE? I got stuck there becuase it takes 5 drave gauges to turn into it and my way for valor + wisdom doesnt work e.e

I am taking advanmtage of this lol.. I had to get ultima weapon with no help - heck... So yeah now things are fun and easy for me :P

7. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Read the post above for Final Form.

8. P Banned

I used the TT mansion. If the gamblers turn you into something when you are final, you regain all your form.

9. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

For Final, go to the place befor the place with the Kingdom Hearts door in The World That Never Was (I don't remember the name O_o). Just Drive into Final there, fight the Nobodies and when the Drive is about to end, go back in teh place with teh Kingdom Hearts door and the Drive will be restored at MAX:D TWTNW is a great place because there are many places to restore the Drive

10. king1294 Merlin's Housekeeper

thanks a lot, this may sound strange but got any good ideas for master lol

Also I am going to have to sue somethign else until like lv 4 final form.. it goes away in like 3 secs e.e

edit: do you mean the ally?

dont you resotre drive if you go to a save point and teleport to somewhere else?

11. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

For Master I went to The Land of the Dragons, because there are many Heartless that give you the Drive balls (I call those as this) Especially, go near the Emperor's room

12. king1294 Merlin's Housekeeper

Yeah I nromally use land of dragons, but if I am bored with it I use aragbath.. jsut thudage through the guard heartless, and use the 7 luck ( I only got 5 though ) and you'll get so many drive balls

13. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

I usually go into the Cavern of the wonderfuls (I think is that the name) there are many Heartless that give u the big Drive balls

14. Mixt The dude that does the thing

first off equip oathkeeper so that you can stay in drives longer. and for master equip a lot of jackpots and draws so that you get more orbs easier. i also recommend using beast's castle and hollow bastion (on top of the others mentioned) since morning stars, large bodies, and crimson jazzes all have high orb drop rates.

15. king1294 Merlin's Housekeeper

Yes 7 master :P

only final left

16. Mixt The dude that does the thing

heh, forgot to mention that traing final makes training other forms easier.

anyway, for final equip oathkeeper and your most magic heavy keyblade. first try naught's skyway (area after Xigbar) and on the ramp you will find a lot of crawlers then you just magnega them into oblivion. once you've leveled up a couple times there try yen sid's tower, you might want to swap oathkeeper for something stronger here so that every thing falls in one cast

17. king1294 Merlin's Housekeeper

thanks but a little late lol :P

I got 7 in one hour yay! But here also comes another question e.e :
    I though first used where you fought luxord for a while ( 1 lv ) then I went to the mansion, white room and when you go to the first room in the masion , took everyone out there :P ( till lv 4 ) , then my rets was Yen's tower..

Now that I have 7 IN ALL CLASSES ( Yesterday night it was 2 valor and wisdom, 5 master, and 0 fianl ( I didnt have it ) ) SO yeah I worked some bit. And I have to say I thought Valor was the easiest, finds out to me it was the hardest and final is the easiest <3

Now my question is: I been tryign some damn way to summon but its not workling! , normally in my options, mage , drive, its not there.. At some times I get summon and limit but not this time. Please help ! , my ummoning is 2 and I need 7 fast. BTW , I heard that if you go to another world while summoning your gauge is fileld again , is it true? Thanks in advance, and thanks tot he 4 people who helped with my questiosn very much!

18. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Summon is trained as each time a form bar depletes in battle it gains one exp. my personal favorite is to use chicken little's limit because you have the option to abort it.

And yes the drive tricks for forms can be used for summons. Leaving a world or entering an area with a freewalking party while in summon will bring the bar to full aswell as entering a tournament. I would say go for the tournament since each time you use one of the others it at least one experience point you didn't get.

19. king1294 Merlin's Housekeeper

Thanks , but I also had one other question, how do you use it ? lol .. I only used it once , but now it wont work, int he spaces that say magic attack item and drive, I dont see it..

20. Mixt The dude that does the thing

hit left on the D-pad and it will change to attack/party/item/summon (i think that's it, I rarely use the second menu either)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.