Digital Art Give me some candy now

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by jojoj13, Jun 24, 2010.

1. jojoj13 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SO I was following a tutorial I found on a site. The third sig happened. I didn't seem to like it, but at least I learned a lot of things I didn't know you could do in Gimp. After that day, I made the first and second sig, combining what I learned before and now. The stock I used was a pic I found from Final Fantasy XIV, but it actually looks more like Chris Redfield. Heh. I like this one, but I don't know what to do with its left side, and I'm bad with typography.

Any cnc?

2. Valium Hollow Bastion Committee

I like the first one and the text isn't that bad just not very noticable. The effects are nice it looks clean and simple don't worry about the left side to much what you should be focusing on now is lighting and contrast.

Third one is alright colour wise and you got good lighting happening however some of the C4D's make it look messy. Also text is a no.

:3 hot stuff in the making.

3. Misty gimme kiss

Love love the first one. It's a nice change from the smudge style that I keep seeing you repeat. Text is very nice too, and I like the overall concept. Try to vary the size of the canvas, too -- I think some extra width could help in here.

Second one isn't my favorite. The colors are kind of murky and I don't like the text. But, it's nice to see you experimenting.

Stock for the first one, plz?

4. jojoj13 Hollow Bastion Committee

Here you go. I forgot where I got my stock, so I uploaded it again.