GirlFriend/Boyfriend Help thread

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by willi_211191, Nov 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White_Rook Looser than a wizard's sleeve.

In all seriousness I'd suggest that you confront the guy and tell him to back off. If that doesn't work kick him in the kiwis and for sure your message will get across.

2. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

The kicking part can lead to her getting attacked/raped/abducted/murdered by a guy because if he's genuinely willing to beat up her boyfriend then he could be capable of a lot of things and trust me if you kick a man in the balls and he's mentaly unstable he will hurt you extensively.

3. White_Rook Looser than a wizard's sleeve.

Being a ****** bag does not equal being mentally unstable. If he were that unstable confronting him would provoke an attack, etc.

4. Xamad Traverse Town Homebody

She's in my chorus class, I know her personally, she does actually talk to me, we are friends, although I do wish we were more, and she's usually there for me I guess.

I would, but the flirting stoped cause I'm not really into her, plus she's friends with the girl I like and knows I like her and how I've been hurt by the whole damned thing. Idk, her ex flirted with her for a while and these other guys have such a great bond with her, where as I have practically nothing but a hand shake, a wave across the hall, and a facebook penpal. I talked to her ex about it cause she said she was never dating him again(good guy, just a little immature) and I was pretty jelous too. Idk, sometimes it's like she has 2 faces sometimes: One on facebook, the other in real life. I just want to be a part of her life and for her to be happy. I may not get the part I want, and she may never be happy with me, but I'm not sure I even care anymore. I just get this feeling there's more to this than I'm seeing, that and I feel like she's playing with my head=[

Thanks guys, I owe you one=]

There's a fine line between love and obsession, and he has crossed it. If you really think he might hurt your boyfriend, than you need to call the cops.

What does that mean?
    Who were you talking to?

5. Xamad Traverse Town Homebody

I thought that might be the case. She denies it ofcourse=[.

I love her and I do want to be with her, but all that matters is that she's happy.

Eventually, I just published this on socialmoth(a facebook aplication):

For so long, I tried to make everything the way I wanted it to be. Now, it's everything I've dreaded. Why couldn't be simpler? Why must I try for things that cannot be? Why do I even bother doing this to anyone? It's amazing how easily I can recognise all their posts now, but I never rat them out. I'd rather spare them the embarrassment they'd love to see me have. I can see them all now, laughing at my misery. They can see me now, now that I've written this. I don't care whether we're together or not, and if you wanted me to move on, you would let me. They all would have, but they didn't. Instead, they chose to bate me with her so they could mock me yet again. "Look,"they say,"he's clueless if he thinks he ever had a shot." It's so laughable, the thought of me being in love and earning that love in return. Me being seen as more than just a fool. No girl would choose me, not this pathetic shell of a man. Instead, they choose the golden boy, the one who does all these wonderful things with his body. What do they have that I don't? Am I jealous? Yes. Am I proud of it? No. Do I want to change? Yes. Will you accept me? That's entirely up to all of you. You know who I am, and so take me as I am, not for the fool you see. Not for the fool that gave you grief, not the fool that you laugh at when he fails to ammuse you. I'm tired of trying to get attention, of trying to win love. Walk all over me if you want, mock me if you will, tape my picture to a dart board, stike me to your hearts content. Just remember that the weight of my sins are chained to my heart, weights which I must carry alone. Judge me if you will, call me a fool, but I will do what I must to survive my struggle.

Seemed to have an effect on her, and truth be told I felt better when I got this off my chest. Maybe now we can be just friends for a while. Love can wait till college.

6. Xamad Traverse Town Homebody

Yeah, you're right=[

Well, it seems like she & I can be just friends now, & that's fine by me...

It's just, well...

I had this feeling she'd want a relationship soon, but I never figured it was with me. She doesn't flirt with me, but when she looks my way I see something in her eyes. It's nothing like I've ever seen, the way she looks at me sometimes. I just don't know if it's something that's really there, or just something I want to see that really isn't there...

What do you think?

7. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

If you really like him then catch him when his away from
    his friends and talk him and find common ground.Once you know him abit try and see
    if you can do the things he likes then, he should ask you out.I know this because i'm
    a guy who knows Parentology and Genderology.If they were subjects in school i'd
    be a straight A+ student,But instead i've got a nice,Smart,Beautiful and loyal girlfriend.lol

8. XxRukiaKuchikixX Merlin's Housekeeper

Help please

There is this guy I like and we are great friends. He calls me and comes over to my house and everything but he just thinks of me as a friend. Actually he likes my best friend and its really hard. I still talk with her but sometimes it gets really awkward because she knows I like him. What should I do?

9. White_Rook Looser than a wizard's sleeve.

The mantra of this thread should just be "talk to them". And anyone who should post here onwards would simply be referred to said mantra.

10. Xamad Traverse Town Homebody

I understand what ur going through...I think my last couple of posts say it all...lol

The best thing I can tell u to do is to stay out of it & let them sort it out...

If it works it works...if it doesn't then it doesn't...

Just try to remember that as long as he's happy, then nothing else should really matter...even if he's happy with someone else...

11. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

White_Rook everyone knows you should talk about it but saying it and doing it are completly different things.It's alot harder for a person to go up and talk to them about it.Just ask him over and have a good time.After your both relaxed talk to him it makes it alot easier.If he says he doesn't feel the same except it, stay friends and move on.There are plenty more fish in the sea.

12. Fallen King Kingdom Keeper

NoMethod Error `stupid_location' for nil:NilClass
    My GF broke up with me, because I was talking to another girl, she came up, and broke up with me, then went and told me"now you can ask her out", WTF, i was just talking to another girl, whats so wrong about that

13. ~The Rising Falcon Twilight Town Denizen

14. JustANobody Twilight Town Denizen

That might be a sign that she's a bit territorial and protective. It's not usually a good thing to have in a relationship.

15. Fallen King Kingdom Keeper

IDK what you mean
    that might be, but why

16. JustANobody Twilight Town Denizen

In some relationships there is one partner in it that's protective,territorial,or controlling. They want you to know that they are the most important thing to you,and doing something as little as talking to someone else could set off a trigger in their mind that they don't have enough control.

17. Fallen King Kingdom Keeper

so your saying that my GF was a control freak, or something.

18. JustANobody Twilight Town Denizen

I can't say that officially,since I don't really know your girlfriend. Therefore,I will not make any impressions in doing so. But the way you described the situation,it sounds like she was being a bit protective.

That or she jumped to conclusions too quickly.

19. Fallen King Kingdom Keeper

Another question, should i go to the girls house that i was talking to when my GF broke up with me, and ask her out, or wait for some time before i do

20. JustANobody Twilight Town Denizen

You want to ask her out already? You should probably wait some time,so you don't look like you're a drifter. =/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.