GirlFriend/Boyfriend Help thread

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by willi_211191, Nov 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spitfire I'm a little high, and a little drunk.

Best thing to do man, is just give her space. Don't crowd her, don't get to invovled cause then you will never get over her. Not to say don't be friends with her, but this is not something you want to get to involved in cause you will be the one to get hurt.

2. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

Agreed. Just give her a bit of space, and just see if things maybe work out for themselves.

3. White_Rook Looser than a wizard's sleeve.

I bet they weren't attractive though.

4. EvilMan_89 Code Master

wow that IS a tough one. i haven't read the entire thread but you should just stick to being friends for now. unless you're already more than just friends, i say go for it. when you have a chance you should take it, even if things dont' work out you'll be glad you took the chance. i mean what is the WORST that can happen?

5. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

A great number of things can happen, EvilMan.

If things do not work out, wouldn't you have wished that you waited longer or tried to create something 'before' you took the chance? I mean, think about it. Btw, he hasn't given us enough information to say if they are friends, close friends or if they know each other AT ALL.

6. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

Quoted for the fact that it is beautiful advice.

*hugs* dude I'm really sorry for you, maybe you should spend some more time with the other girl? The one who was flirting with you?

Sadly, you often find that the people you like don't feel quite the same way, and sure at the time it hurts like hell, but trust me you'll get past it ^^ heck in a short time, all this will just be a memory xD

Good Luck dude~

7. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

They were the seven hottest in the class.It was very,very,very,very,VERY hard to get them.It's like turning water into air but it can be done.

8. EvilMan_89 Code Master

that's true, actually. we actually dont' know enough to help.

9. willi_211191 Twilight Town Denizen

okay, we have known each other 3 years now... we talk pretty much every day, in school, and sometimes at other places.
    i would say that we are friends, but im feeling she got feelings to me.
    umm... is that good enough?? i can out more if its necessary??

10. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Follow your heart.

11. Luka Deafening silence

yeah what does your heart tell you ?

12. willi_211191 Twilight Town Denizen

to do it... but i really dont want to hurt her heart, so i really dont know...

13. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

He you know when i said i did that thing seven times.Those were only the successful tries.If you like her go for it and don't just settle for being "friends".If she laughs at your jokes even the really bad ones and agrees with everything you sy then she likes you.go for it.

14. Luka Deafening silence

how bout asking a friend if she loves you ?

15. willi_211191 Twilight Town Denizen

if your right... then i might have a chance!
    you really made my day! kinda...
    but thanks alot! that really cheered me up!

16. Spitfire I'm a little high, and a little drunk.

Pardon me for I am about to be very blunt.

Just do it, drop your rocks and kiss her if you feel that you like her. Don't sit her and plan it out, holding shiz up inside you like this is really bad and will get you no where, so the quicker you get this over with the quicker you stop questioning yourself. But I personally won't say kiss her though, mostly cause physical relation ruin themselves over time, and that is not how you want to start. Just tell though, simple as that.

17. The Great Gatz Chaser

That is amazing advice. And yeah if somebody likes you it would be a good idea. Cause I mean you know how it feels so if you think about it you could make yourself happy and you could save somebody from being so sad.

18. Dredica SNES was the best.

Put something else into the present, put like a $20 dollar bill in there, so then she thinks it's a joke, then say something like, "Keep going." So then she'll look and find the necklace, but to be truthful, she might not like you, I have a freind, she asked me out once, I've known her for years, so I'm like, "No, that would feel akward...." But most likley, you'll just get a hug, or myabe she'll kiss you when the hug is finished. Oh yeah, does she ever stair at you during class? I've found that's what means that some body likes you, if they can't stop looking at you, inless you don't know them, then they might just think your ugly. Cause theres this girl in my class, I can't stop looking at her, she has beady eyes, and HUGE eye bags, I don't see how anybody could find her attractive, oh yeah, the girl that you like, does she have boy freinds alot, or has she ever even had one? Cause if she hasn't had a realation-ship, she'll probally settle for you, not to be mean.

19. Dredica SNES was the best.

Yeah, get to know the girl that flirts with you...myabe you shouldn't read this but do it anyway.... When you start to know the freind of the girl that you really like, the girl that you like will be jealous, and she'll say something like, "Watch her over there, flirting with the guy that likes me..." Then she might come over and push her freind aside and start flirt with you, probably a fantasy that will never come true, but keep this evil plot in mind........................................ I hope the girl that you like is a jealous type, so then she'll be pissed that you pretend, or maybe even like her freind, jealousy, the best kind of love...

20. khcrazy101 Gummi Ship Junkie

i know the feeling:( it really sucks when u like sombody and they dont like u back:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.