Ghosts- real? or Not?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Imiko, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Destined Working for WDW

Just as a point of reference, In analyzing your pictures concerning the 'light', your first and second picture are obviously at different times because two of your sisters are in different positions and the family in the background are gone. From what i've seen and know about ghost apparitions, they don't hold the exact same light source for however long the time frame is between these two pics. In saying this, I have to say that there is an actual light on in that house, a latern outside of the pictures view range, or a building across the street.

It is also hard to tell if this is true or not, because most ghost stories have been exaggerated and coupled together with rumors started by the town concerning 'the old house on the hill' and such.

But, ghost activity is pretty strong around areas that were involved in the Revolutionary and Civil war, so I can't say that these stories are not at least in some part accurate.

2. Destined Working for WDW

I have to disagree with you. Ghosts/visions/hallucinations, whatever you want to call them, can talk.

3. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

oh that is bloody let me tell u about the chublacabra it is a mexican monster that is like the puerto rican goat sucker except it live in mexico the chublacbra can live any were also it is definitely real i know my cousin who lives in puerto rico had a dog and it was killed by the chublacabra or the puerto rican goat sucker but they only attack other ppl or animals if they get in the way while they are eating they leave a t on their head to show that they killed it the only way to kill it is the same way as to kill a were wolf which aren't real though u put a gun to their head and shoot it with a silver bullet

4. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

thats scary i think i've heard of the lady in green story

5. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

Nope, gohsts don't exist, and especially no dangerous ones. I've seen those videos. They're both fake, the first one is obvious.

Y'know what I hate most? Those chainmails saying that if you don't send those mails in other vids or other projects, a dead guy with bleeding eyes and such will kill you at Thrusday night. HATE IT!

6. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

yea i got the same thing in the summer except it was a comment on one of my videos i made and it said they were a 7 year old and something about a girl named patty

7. lexamus Twilight Town Denizen

U mean the CHUPACABRAS....Anyway I think the CHUPACABRAS is an animal that is yet not discovered by man...every animal has to survive and to do it they need to eat....I watched a video where a chicken suddenly dissappered infront of a camera....CHUPACABRAS?

Another creepy story is BLOODY MARY....I actually don't have an explaination for that...

8. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

don't remind me i kow the way to get her here but i never tried it and i never will i think what u have to do is spin around ten times while saying bloody mary ten times too also have u ever heard of the candyman my friend told me if u lock ure self up in a room or bathroom and no lights are on the candyman comes out and eats u or something like that he tried it but i guess he didn't get all the lights out also i think my other friend told me that their used to be some guy that was like a real bloody mary in my old neighborhood

9. lexamus Twilight Town Denizen

I thought U had to say bloody mary 3 times infront of a mirror during midnight......

10. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

well that too either way i don't want to do it also i went to a px in october and they had these bloody mary luch boxes i got so freaked and grossed out mostly grossed out

11. lexamus Twilight Town Denizen

U know what's scarier than dead people......Live people aaaahhhhh!!!!!!......Anyone seen Chainsaw Massaccre...now that's scary sh**

12. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

oh i've heard of it i went to this videogame store and i think they had some kind of action figure some set that has some guy killing some one with a chainsaw

13. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

I don't believe in ghosts at all. Since I am a strong Christian, I believe that after a person dies their soul goes to Heaven or Hell and does not remain on earth in the form of ghosts. Demons though, that's another story.

14. Styx That's me inside your head.

And this makes how many ghost threads already?

15. Daenerys Targaryen ok

2..And your the new staff member I'm guessing,lacking colour and posts D:?

16. White_Rook Looser than a wizard's sleeve.

Only the ones that die for our sins are real. Everything else is rubbish!

17. Styx That's me inside your head.

18. Repliku Chaser

It doesn't look like anything to me. It seems there is a pixel that is out on the camera from the 1st and 3rd picture where the smaller girl was sitting and so the light when the other girl sat there was not a problem in the 2nd picture. However, the light orb there could be from that cover of the pixel that the new girl covers because of the lighting from the house. I'm not seeing anything particularly paranormal at all in this.

Also, this could have been put in one of the other ghost threads.

19. Daenerys Targaryen ok

No,it's just your acting like it. D:
    Don't fight me please.I didn't type out that whole thread for you to tell me it was a waste of time.

20. Repliku Chaser

Famous, he did not say it was a waste of time. He simply said you could have put it elsewhere. I am probably going to end up moving it because it definitely could have gone under one of the other threads.