Digital Art Ghosts appear and fade away...

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Rissy, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

I can't get to sleep
    I think about the implications
    Of diving in too deep
    And possibly the complications

Especially at night
    I worry over situations that
    I know will be alright
    It's just overkill

This song has been stuck in my head since I seen it on Scrubs. Yes, I'm a super huge Netflix freak and have been watching shows I never got to watch or seem interesting to me. (Like Criminal Minds, Ed Edd & Eddy, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Adventure Time, and more.) One I especially regret not watching sooner is Supernatural... I'm actually really am loving this show. ♥.♥

Now, onto the avatars!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    If I make any more in the next few days I'll post them on here... I have a feeling I will. x)

2. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

(For that episode actually, the network wanted to cut out that intro. The thought that it was "too artsy" and no one would like it. Years later, it's one of the most beloved intros of that show.)

Really great avatars. Simple, but to the point.

3. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

EEnE is one of my favorite shows. I hope you like it.

On the real tho, LOVING the design flairs in this batch. The business on either side of #1 really spices it up, and the text in #2 is masterfully done. 3, 4, and 10 are all looking solid. The Scrubs set is a little plain for my tastes but not bad considering, though 8 is kinda wiggin' me out, being centered with that googly-eyed face. Kinda works for comedic value though :'D

I hope I get to see more icons with text from you, because you work wonders with it.

4. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

I remember speaking with Kelly on Skype and she mentioned you would love to see some Scrubs avatars, so I decided to look for some stocks. I really wanted some hd screenshots, but it looks like I'll either have to do them myself or have to look harder...

Hehe, I'll have to look into more text in my avatars. I love how crispy the 'bloody mary' came out. c:

5. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Oh, cool. I'll have to thank her. And yeah, it's hard to look for some good stocks. Good luck!

6. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Oh god yes Supernatural is amazing and I'm really glad that you like it.

ANYWAY, these are all really great. The quality is incredible in most of them, the placement is spot on, your coloring is always gorgeous and good lord this one is making me go nuts.
    [​IMG]
    I'm definitely gonna have to steal it from you in the future. Amazing as always.