Kingdom Hearts II Getting past Xemnas final battle #2

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Vex123, Jun 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vex123 Traverse Town Homebody

I need help beating the big xemnas ship the first time. Here's the video of the battle I need help with if you're not sure: http://www.kh-vids.net/newplayer.php?id=ggzrxggKi_U.
    I guess this is where not leveling up comes back to haunt me, but can you please help?!

2. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

oh the flying xemnas battle. so u have to use the defensive barrier AT THE RIGHT TIME (when the enemies shot the lasers, try to take most than u can to charge the final laser bar) when it's ready, press triangle, when u are IN FRONT of the target. be careful for the enemies' ships, because some of them breaks on u.
    i can just do this 4 u srry

if my tip doesn't help u, try to watch some video and find a tecnic

3. Azure Flame Banned

Also, attack all the ships, they'll go flying into the dragon ship (that's what I call it) and deal quite a bit of damage.

4. EvilMan_89 Code Master

dont' be afraid to use the Keyblade even though you have a laser. it actually does more damage if you knock enemies into the ship as opposed to firing lasers at it. tho, make sure you use the barrier to block shots, cuz not only are you protected, you're also filling up the Special Gauge which allows you to use a very powerful attack. if the ship part has less than 3 Bars of Health, i woudl say to save your Special Reaction Command called "mega laser"until the next part when it can be used to it's greatest extent.

5. Mixt The dude that does the thing

This battle is less about stats and more about technique (my friend skrewed this up on my max level file). The easyest way is to use the mega lazer. As told before this does MASSIVE dammage and you are protected from many attacks while charging it. the only things I can think to dodge off hand are the dragon's attacks and the suicide bombers.

On the other hand the battle goes by faster if you attack ships to send them into the dragon and spam the laser for low continuous damage. But it's also more likely that you will forget to block the more you're trying to do to make it go faster.

If you want safer practice for wailing on things in 2D there is the magic carpet run in Agrabah that's worth a visit.

6. Zexion06 Traverse Town Homebody

This battle is actually fairly simple if you get the hang of it. First of all, every time Xemnas' ship blasts you with basic projectiles from the lesser enemies, don't avoid them, use your shield to absorb energy. Actually, I would repeatedly press the "Shield" button, it's best to absorb as much as possible. However, when he uses those large white lasers, you can dodge those, the energy there is unconsumable. While he's not attacking you, try to get as close as the pre-selected target as you can. Repeatedly fire lasers at him until that ship part has been destroyed. When you aquire a full bar of energy, press the triangle button to unleash the "Megalaser" attack. This attack will more than likely knowck out several, if not all, of the targeted ship's part. I recommend that you do not use the attack if the part has over 3 bars of HP, that would be a serious waste of an ultimate attack. Just repeat this porcess until the ship has been fully destroyed. If you follow these steps correctly, I can almost completely guarantee you that you will not die on this battle. I hope you found this information helpful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.