Game share for U3 BETA?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Majik, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Majik Chaser

I have the U3 BETA that is only accessible to United States citizens. (You can play the BETA in any region, but the code to actually get the BETA is only accessible here.) Would anyone like to game share for it? The BETA has been announced to carry over to the full game. So your stats, cash, costumes, kickbacks, all unlock material, etc will be carried over to the real game. So basically you get a 2 and a half week head start on playing the multiplayer and ranking up. If you would like to game share for it say what your willing to trade for it and I will PM you the details.

Sorry if admins here do not like game sharing.

2. libregkd -

3. Majik Chaser

libregkd, do you play Uncharted 3? If so would you like to play sometime? I always look for good teammates.

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Meh, I think gamesharing isn't allowed either but for now, lets just see what happens.

Honestly, this "beta" is more of a demo for the multiplayer than anything else. In fact, I personally enjoyed the original beta more than this one. You had more freedom to customise, the AK was a bit more accurate (less kickback), and the people were a lot less aggravating.

5. libregkd -

6. ShibuyaGato Transformation

7. libregkd -

8. Majik Chaser

I honestly disagree, entirely.

This BETA is nice, it had some nice ratios weapon till afew days ago. Then Naughty Dog patched the game super fixing any glitch and changing M9 damage ratio and afew other weapons. If you shoot inside a wall now, you die immediately.