Game Informer Reveals More KH3 Info from Nomura

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG]
    Although E3 has come and gone, and 'Kingdom Hearts' fans are still processing the information overload from the event, Game Informer has revealed some new tidbits from an interview with director Tetsuya Nomura on 'Kingdom Hearts III'.

In regards to the premiere event that allowed certain people to try out the long-awaited game for the first time, Nomura states:
    On Sora and his positive spirit, Nomura says:
    How Nomura recommends playing the series:
    Nomura on what goes into creating a Keyblade:
    And finally, Nomura reveals what he personally is most excited for in 'Kingdom Hearts III':
    Source: Game Informer

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      A little surprised to see him say the series is best played by release date as opposed to chronological order. x3

And I would like to think that original world would be something like End of the World.
    2. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      Agreed. Playing in chronological order just makes more sense. The KH series is a lot like a book and one should always start with chapter one, which in this case would be Birth by Sleep. Union X is more like an unfinished prologue that can be skipped.
    3. Lauriam
      Lauriam
      Okay so now I'm super excited about this new original world and last battle. XD Some of the best worlds have been original ones, I can't wait to see a new one!

Also that keyblade design process actually is really cool and makes a lot of sense. Next time I need to design a keyblade I'll totally do that, not that I find much need for keyblade design these days lol xD
    4. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      I'm hoping this final fight is like a 10 phase fight with all the forms of Xehanort over the years. Okay, maybe not that much, but it better be longer, harder, and way more epic than the Xemnas fight, because so far we haven't reach that level a second time