G4 TV: KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Releasing in July?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Mike Chaser

Hey everyone,

G4 TV has recently updated their page for KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep with the release of the new title. If you check the upper right hand side, you'll notice that a date has been given for July 27th 2010.

This date as of now has not been confirmed. I was a little hesitant of posting this update, but forum member Sobo and Kenta426 notified me regrading this release that has been recently been giving.

Once again, this release date above has not been confirmed. We are approaching E3, so we shall wait and see what what happens for the KINGDOM HEARTS series.

Link: http://g4tv.com/games/psp/48272/kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep/index/

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Apr 22, 2010.

1. ^_^zexion's real wife^_^
      ^_^zexion's real wife^_^
      Yes! Yes!

:D finally to get the game hee~ come onnnn... *waits till july to play terra*
    2. darkshadowxyz
      darkshadowxyz
      Well...its probably fake, not trying to be a party pooper...

I went on EB Games a few days back, and I went to KH:BBS to see the pre-order thing. It said that it was coming out...in December. Third party sites like EB or G4, are only about 1/4th reliable.

So yeah, you never really know what to believe until SE themselves release a date.

On another note, It'll take quite some time to develop, seeing how theres a lot of cutscenes, then theres the Critical mode that Nomura was talking about, then the harder things, etc.

So we'll just hafta wait and see, and thanks for the update Mike.
    3. Fracture
      Fracture
      I found out that if I don't think about it, the date comes sooner....but either way, can't wait for this game!!! Thanks Mike for the great reporting as always ;D
    4. Shikou
      Shikou
      (takes a lrage gasp) YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (my voice echos all over the universe)
      lol Suzumiya Haruhi-Chan reference
    5. Kubo
      Kubo
      That could be true, Nomura kept saying how fast BbS will come in Europe...
    6. Demyx_MelodiousNocturne
      Demyx_MelodiousNocturne
      you know you can reserve the game at gamestop. i pre ordered it 2 days ago! :D
    7. ^_^zexion's real wife^_^
      ^_^zexion's real wife^_^
      yeah that was loud i really can't wait. narrich terra all day too! ^^ im gonna level terra to 89!
    8. darkside103190
      darkside103190
      YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY......I hope's it's true and I hope they do the bundle too!!!!greenbounce
    9. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      WHOOOOOO! YEAH! That's awesome. Now I get to look forward to 2 of my favorite things in summer. Eclipse AND KH BbS! YES! EPIC WIN! Oh and one more thing.
      WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    10. Xamad
      Xamad
      'bout time!!!!

Finally, we get some news...too bad right now I feel like I'm going to hulk out and split a bus in half!

Thanks for the update