Fun Facts thread

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Yozora, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm

[​IMG]

bisexual.

2. burnitup Still the Best 1973

THE PLOT TWIST

3. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

I am not a robot.

Well played.

4. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Rare video of Makaze.

Robot in DISGUISE?!?!

[​IMG]

5. 61 No. B

i sit in the protagonist seat

6. Pinekaboo Chaser

boy I sure am late to this party

I have an intense hatred for my own username but don't think my opinions are worth stating enough to boost myself up to premium to have it changed
    I once kinda had a thing with Hero of Time
    these facts aren't actually all that fun. how do you be interesting

7. Hiro ✩ Guardian

*sticks out my leggy* Hi I'll name myself thanks ;3c

*sticks out other leggy* luff u <33333

Anyway...

I'm recovering from an abusive relationship still.

I'm bisexual but on a very small ratio, I prefer girls to guys heavily.

I've dated about 5 people on this site (counting little ol' @Heart ❤ )

8. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Hai Babe <3 How's you? tehehe

9. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I've claimed a pair of my wife's underwear for my own. They're really comfy

10. 61 No. B

cool

11. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Have you already used your 300 post username change?

12. Pinekaboo Chaser

A very long time ago now, yeah. Basically as soon as I hit 300 posts, maybe a year after I signed up.

13. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

I might as well jump on this fun fact train too:

• I actually lurked on this site without an account for a good year or so before I joined, all for the KHV Code Vault, but I never really felt too much of a need to get involved myself. I later joined up for RPs and the like, but got quickly pulled to other sections too thankfully.
    • I was the guy who wrote and sung (badly) the "KH-Vids.NET!" version of YMCA for a KHV Chrous way back when, found here.
    • I also used to do vlogs, that I now cringe about when I think of them (and have just removed from my youtube outright... lol)

• I've dated three people on this site, although none of the relationships ended that well. XD ~Long distance has just been pretty crappy in my experience (but some people make it work!), although I was able to meet two out of the three once or twice at least which was cool back then.
    • I had a 'thing' with another person on the site, but it didn't evolve into anything further.
    I'm gonna avoid saying names though since while these are fun facts, it might not be fair of me to do so on them.
    There are probably others I can't think of right now, but eh.

BONUS:

• I have a threesome thing going on at the moment with Bueno and Arch (and neither of their other halves know!)
    ...That last fun fact was a lie. FACT. (We totally should though...)

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
  14. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

You guys are all posting facts about how many people you dated and I'm like "..."

I have never received a valentine. XD

Oh, wait, that's not true. One year, my old church had the kids make valentines, and one of the boys came to me and boredly informed me that he didn't have a valentine that year, didn't want to take the thing home, and knew I 'wouldn't get one anyway,' handed it to me, and left. XD

One time, a girl asked me out over text- in the same sentence in which she confessed to having strong feelings for a married 60+ year old acquaintance of ours. XD

Before I was old enough for my parents to allow me to date, me and this guy had huge crushes on each other, so he promised to ask me out when I turned 16. My birthday came and went... And then my 17th... And then my 18th, and then when my sister turned 16, he asked her out. XD

Aside from my husband, I just listed EVERY romantic-ish encounter I've ever had. XD

15. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

I have also never received a valentine.

I've had eight relationships and they've never celebrated Valentine's Day with me whether they were or weren't around for it.

16. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Umm I've dated one person from khv properly (still feel guilty about how that ended), though several years prior to that I had introduced my "boyfriend" of the time to the site (I say it like that because I never ended up even kissing the guy, even though we were going out in person). I've also had a couple of other people on here tell me they love me or like me, nothing came of them mainly because I was in a relationship at the time.

I used to write a lot of khv fanfics, most of which were based around LP2P but I have a few general ones as well. I don't think I ever posted most of them onto khv.

I once played a tree in a school play.

My activity level on khv is inversely proportional to my social life irl.

17. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I have never outright dated anyone on this site but have had some massive crushes and 'nearly' relationships with possibly about 3 members. I spent hours talking to some of them on MSN (back when that was a thing). I have had quite a few other members say they liked me.

One thing that I don't think I have ever told anyone because I buried it quite deep but when I was about 12 there was a member who was about 19 but they made quite a few advances at me and being a naive child I thought being uncomfortable with something like that was bad so just let it continue. I have seen the member around since but steered clear of them.

On a lighter note @Cat~ and my love is eternal >:3 and everyone should know that.

Also, I really miss Christhor, he was awesome.

18. Amaury Legendary Hero

Christopher is still around, I'm pretty sure.

19. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Well I haven't spoken to him in forever and I miss the many hours I spent chatting to him