Full Opening of 0.2 Birth by Sleep Released!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

In one of many Kingdom Hearts-related surprises at Paris Games Week, Square-Enix has released the full opening cinematic online! You can view the beautiful opening below:

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      Did anyone else cry when they saw this? Just me? Okay... ;-;

I really wasn't expecting them to release the opening. Such a pleasant surprise before going to work. Did the release date change again tho? I could've sworn it was going to be released the 17th of Jan.
    2. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      17th is the Japanese release date. 24 would be everywhere else.
    3. Heart ❤
      Heart ❤
      I love this so much. I love the graphics and the song and UGHHHH so much KH hype and I'm SO HAPPY
    4. Krowley
      Krowley
      Oh geez, I smiled so wide when I saw this on my feed.
      I think it causes so much feels just because the imagery of Aqua's friends all ways out of reach. They really like to hammer that in. That aside, I really love just some of the images they gave us. Ventus-Vanitas and Terranort in close up HD. The BBS Trio holding hands as they fall through the sky. The thirteen darknesses on their pillars.

Lot of moments that can be made into signatures or avatars. (Hint, hint)
    5. Mixt
      Mixt
      And now I can get a rip of this song without all the voice overs. Yay.
    6. Arch
      Arch
      With that ending it feels like Aqua might end up emerging on Destiny Islands. The song is really growing on me and I was fairly vocal about not liking it. I think the editing of this video just fit it better than when this song debuted.