Film Full Length Movies on Youtube

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by jafar, Jul 25, 2013.

1. jafar custom title

FULL LENGTH MOVIES FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE
    only on
    YouTube

[ ✖ ]

Thought this would be a good way to compile movies for people to watch for free that are up on Youtube. So please post movies that are around or make requests and I will try to find them, and I will compile them into a list in the OP. Also, if you find higher quality versions or if any of the movies turn out to be broken/taken down, please let me know. Thanks ya'll.

Please do not embed videos. A simple link makes the thread much cleaner and easier for me to add to the OP.

Please list which films you have found to be taken down.

WARNING:

Some of these movies are rated R.

༺ If you are under 17, please gain parental permission before viewing. ༻

2. jafar custom title

8/3-4

Updated with:

Astro Boy
    Gyakuten Saiban
    M
    Metropolis

3. Krowley Moderator

4. Patman Bof

Good idea !
    On a side note, could people posting embedded videos put them in spoiler tags please ? When there are too many vids on the same page it takes forever to load on my PS3, if it doesnt crash midway that is.

Grave Encounters
    Grave Encounters 2
    Rec
    Rubber
    Scream 4
    The Grudge
    The Ring

If you like asian horror movies just type "full asian horror movies" in the search bar, you' ll quickly find large movie playlists. And btw if you' re fluent in several languages it broadens your options when you' re trying to find a particular movie. For intance when I failed to find Evil Dead 3 in English I tried to find it in French or Spanish, turns out there is indeed a Spanish version out there.

Also, here' s a movie you' d probably never ever look for on your own :
    The controversy of Valladolid
    It is based on a historical papal trial held in the 16th century to, I kid you not, decide whether indians were humans or animals. Although it takes quite a few liberties with the facts (for instance the pope had actually already delivered his verdict at the time this movie takes place), it gives an insightfull look into the moral debates slavery sparked all across Europe. The subtitles are clearly perfectible, but they' re good enough to get by.

5. jafar custom title

Evil Dead 3 is up there. It's labeled as Army of Darkness.

And I'll update the OP is all of these movies once I get the chance to. It's pretty late here and it doesn't like to stay properly formatted each time I update, but thanks everyone for helping out with this. I feel like this is a decent substitute to those who don't want to or don't know how to pirate movies, and while they may not be the greatest quality, sharing the love of good (and bad) movies is never a bad thing.

6. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Digimon: The Movie

Didn't see this up there, but I had it at my disposal so I figured I'd share it ^.^

7. jafar custom title

8/23

Updated with:

Godzilla (1998)
    Underworld: Awakening
    Honey, I Shrunk the Kids
    Blank Check
    Ewoks: The Battle for Endor
    Bicentennial Man
    The Cat in the Hat
    The BFG

8. LARiA Twilight Town Denizen

9. jafar custom title

10. What? 『 music is freedom 』

After thinking about it for a while, some of these would be nice and easy-access to start up something similar to a Movies and Media Section Simultaneous Viewing ... Extravaganza (???) if anyone would be interested in joining hands together to watch old films on Youtube from the comfort of their homes in their underwear or some such. Some of these films are right gems and not everyone has seen a few of them, I do not think. It would certainly be a fun little event to organize, Ben.

11. Krowley Moderator

Wow, looks like some of these got the video block. Maybe the Streaming sites should be expanded for other sites that have films that normally can't be found on Youtube?
    Thought I would also add this gem real quick;
    Monty Python and the Holy Grail

12. Cherry Berry Chaser

Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
  13. LARiA Twilight Town Denizen

14. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

why did they have to delete most of the movies on youtube.

15. jafar custom title

Because it''s copyright infringement unless it was uploaded with permission, which is very unlikely in a lot of these cases.

16. Amaury Legendary Hero

Kind of off topic, kind of not, but regarding this:

Shouldn't that be 18?

17. jafar custom title

No. It's 17.

18. Amaury Legendary Hero

I guess I should rephrase my question, haha! Why is it 17? Because you're not considered a legal adult until age 18, and, while I know everyone ignores this, you must be 18+ to view adult sites. Isn't it the same deal here?

19. Oblivion Keeper Banned

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
    I don't know if anyone here likes Phoenix Wright at all but it was an interesting watch. Just needed Cornered in it and it'd have been my perfect Phoenix Wright movie.

20. jafar custom title

It's already up under "Gyakuten Saiban." Thanks though!

Ask the MPAA. I didn't make the rating system.