Friday the Thirteenth

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Asterisk, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

~ This roleplay takes place in an alternate universe, keep this in mind ~

|Friday the Thirteenth|

Vexen, brilliant scientist and the Chilly Academic of Organization XIII, had thought of a brilliant plan to increase the aggressiveness of the lower Nobodies under them. What if he placed the mind of a true killer into an empty shell such as a Dusk to help increase the chance of putting Sora and his meddlesome friends out of the way of the Organization? Immediately he took to work on finding a way to find the mind of a serial killer and contain it within an empty shell.

It had taken months of searching and planning, but finally the genius had done it. Scaling through Twilight Town, he had entered the prison facilities one by one, searching for days on end to find the most insane man he could. Finally, he had found him, the most bloodthirsty genocidal man alive, Michael Voorhees. Waiting until dark, Vexen had snuck past the security and underwent the process of taking his mind by means of a special glove device he had developed, the Mind Robber. Using that device and waiting until the man was sound asleep, Vexen merely placed the device onto his head, holding it there and transforming the man’s mind into data, something many thought to be impossible.

After that night, the next day Vexen had requested that every member come to his laboratory, claiming that he had found a way to turn the tide in the fight against the King, Sora, and the do-gooders of light. Each member watching carefully, With a samurai borrowed from Roxas strapped to a table, Vexen placed the gloved device onto its head, sending the stored mind of that crazed killer into its train of thought. Unfortunately, something went wrong. Unable to contain such horrible, sick thoughts and desires, the Mind Robber could not complete the transfer and went haywire. Fearing it might detonate, Vexen pulled the device from his hand and threw it away, but as it flew it exploded in a flash of light, blinding everyone and causing each to fall into unconsciousness.

_

Approximately three hours later, most awoke, finding the lab in ruins and Vexen dead, throat slit and face mutilated with cuts and punctures. He was dead, but had not faded. It appeared that he had undergone severe torture before life left him. Some held fear, nervousness, and worry inside themselves seeing that body covered in blood, lightless eyes wide open as the man lost his sanity and wished to be put out of his misery.

Thunder and Rain poured outside, not adding to the dread each member felt. The power was out, it was dark, and to make matters worse, the killer was gone, proof being the blood prints leaving the lab.

The question now was …who was going to get out of this alive?

RULES
    1. PG-13 and UP. (sorry kiddies, might be gore)
    2. No complaining if your character is requested to die. After every 30 pages or so, someone has to die. If your character does die, you may request another via pm.
    3. No Yaoi or Yuri.
    4. No all-knowing crap, meaning you automatically know who it is or who’s died without a clue or seeing it. You can be suspicious, sure.
    5. Stay in character to the best of your abilities.
    6. In each post I’d like at least five sentences or more, if you can’t do it each time that’s fine, but try to make it a personal goal.
    7. Post a sample of your skills with the character you’ve requested if they are available...unless I've seen you play
    8. There will be no OC’s in this unless I make an exception, sorry.
    9. Only members of the Organization will be used, sorry again.
    10. You break any of the rules repeatedly, I reserve the right to kick you out.
    11. If you have any questions, contact me via pm or vm.
    12. Do NOT make up anything you see or hear, only I and my trusted ‘advisers’ may do this. *TwilightNight* and *Deathsight44* are these people : D
    13. If you’ve read all the rules, put ‘Viva La Veterans’ in your post. Oh and no asking to be the killer ..if you do, gtfo. ^^

CHARACTER LIST
    Xemnas:
    Xigbar: Hellkitten
    Xaldin:
    Vexen: - DECEASED -...or is he?
    Lexaeus: Deathsight44
    Zexion: Last of the Organization
    Saix:
    Axel: Gatekeeper
    Demyx: Gatekeeper
    Luxord:
    Marluxia: Last of the Organization
    Larxene: *TwilightNight*
    Roxas: *TwilightNight*​

2. Larxene and Roxas ^^.

3. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you've got them : D

4. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

If I may Marluxia...and as a twist if I might Zexion as well. "Viva La Veterans".

5. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Ooooh, as Marluxia, you are in ...but good sir, let me see an example of your Zexion. : D

6. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

Saix.

Saix gazed up at the Heart shaped moon. "Kingdom Hearts, where is my heart?" he had asked himself this question often lately, and might ask it when he died.

If he had emotion, he might of been sad, but he did not. He wonderd aloud if that was for the better.

He watched greedily as new Hearts were added, slightly increasing the size of the moon shaped heart and wonderd of any of the Hearts would be his heart. Then silenly as he arrived, he turned back.

He had to tell Xemnas of his progress.

'Viva La Veterans’

7. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Okay Joker, not mad but try to be a liiiiiittle more original with Saix, okay? Work on it, I wanna see your take on Saix and I'd like it believable ^^'.

8. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

Zexion quietly and calmly proceeded to head down the steps of Castle Oblivion's basements until he had finally reached the cold dark abyss known as the fifth floor. He looked around, slightly cautious, even though they had worked together in life as somebodies Vexen's motivation and experiments had definitely taken a darker turn, no pun intended. He approached the laboratory door, letting the back of his knuckles lightly bang on it, the echo of steel and emptiness apparent on the other side. He crossed his arms as he waited, slowly growing somewhat annoyed as the minutes continued on with not a word or sound from the crazed mature scientist.

He sighed slightly and reached from the handle before he was taken aback as it swung open, his eyes beholding Vexen obviously annoyed at the interuption, no telling what he had made him put a pause on this time. "Before you speak let me say I do not enjoy being an errand boy either but Xemnas has requested word of your progress..." he uttered quietly and honestly not the least bit interested himself. "He expects your project to be finished rather soon and if not well...we both know how Xemnas can be now don't we..." he said with a sigh.

9. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

LOTO you've definitely got them.

10. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

Lexeaus walked behind Vexen, his arms crossed, as he merely observed the conversation between the two. With no reason to jump into the conversation, he saw no point in really saying a thing, merely bringing his presence there to ensure Zexion that if he required his assistance then he was there already.

Before the conversation had even started, he had remaind within Vexen's lab, making certain to bring to Vexen's attention when he may be slacking off while on the project, being sent to do this since he would be the least distracting member. It seemed eerie to him at some points to not be by Zexion since he seemed to get along with him so much more then the other members...

((It's not like you really see all that much about Lexeaus, and this is the first time i'm posting as him, so that's all I got man. Might go for anouther member later depending on who ends up getten taken... and btw, its a run off of LOTO's post))

"Viva La Veterans".

11. Rexyggor_thenewmember Twilight Town Denizen

well, I am very interested in this thread, but I haven't roleplayed as any of the remaining members. I could setle for Luxord for when I can make an rp sample. It wil be soon

Viva La Veterans

12. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

By the way folks, if someone beats you in a role, thats it. Sorry.

13. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

Preview post: Saix sighed as the Superier continued to shout at him. Saix did his best to listen, but was to busy cursing himself. He had messed up. Once. In all the time he had been with Xemnas, Saix didn't often get yelled at.

In fact, he often tried to stay on his good side, if all the members. It seems he had failed in that also. It was all Axel's fault. Though, here he was, taking the blame. The incident had been simple, but Xemnas had overreacted.

The Moon that hung over head seemed to taunt him, though he wished he could answer it. In the moon, he coud just let it all go. Everything. He could be anywhere he wanted. He wished he was anywhere.

Anywhere but here. Any time but now.

After the Superier asked him if he understood his punishment, he numbly nodded his head. Nothing left to say. Nothing left to feel but hate for those that had caused this.

Out of all of his emotions, he believed he remebered hate the most. Even then he had hated Axel. Somee things never change, do they? Though, some, sadly and gladly, do. Sometimes during the heat of a batle, he thought he could feel again. Now instead of rage, he rememberd shame.

Briefly he thought of howling at the moon, to see if anything would change. He knew it wouldn't.

When he was younger he had tried to close his eyes, ake reality change when he opend them. Only the times changed. Though, still he would try. He gatherd up all of his rage, (could he even feel rage anymore? He silently wonderd this to himself), and let it out in a howl. Only the wind and rain responded.

Silently he slipped his hood on, not wishing to let anyone see him in his current state.

With a low pop, a dark portal opend, and closed.

When it closed, Saix was no longer there. In the distance, another howl could be heard in the rain, seeming to share it's sorrow with one which was no longer there.

14. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Shoulda posted the short one, but for now, your in :D

And you too Death.

15. When do we start, you besh.

=P

16. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

We start tonight mofo's :D

If you start late and a few characters left, you can have them wake up later on.

17. Shoop da whoop.

18. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

"Mmm ..if you leave me now ..you'll take away the biggest ..part of me.." mumbled the Melodious Nocturne as he rolled around in his sleep, having long let his unconscious state. The dream world was a wonderful place where anything could happen, whether it be good or bad. But for Demyx, good was coming in this world, for the bad would soon enter the realistic one.

"--Until the sun, rises up~" he finished in front of a large audience, standing on stage in a large concert. He grinned wildly as he finished his song, watching the audience cheer and roar in happiness and excitement with his skills. He had his heart, he had emotion, and he could put it all into his song now! His grin larger than it had ever been, he took a bow, holding his Sitar in his right hand proudly as he did so. All around him, his name was being shouted to the stars. The clear night sky above filled with stars and a large round moon shone down upon him as if he was an icon of some sort. And in the music industry, this was true. His albums were hits, each and every one of them. He was going to the top! He was-

-Demyx..

A name stood out above all the others and filled his head, drowning out all the others momentarily. Surprised, Demyx rose his head and looked around, looking for the source. Nothing. It was just him and the crowd again. Dismissing it as nothing, Demyx waved and heard the requests of an Encore performance.How could he refuse them? Taking his Sitar in hand once again, he was prepared to play once more until that very same voice filled his head again.

..Demyx..

There it was again! Only this time Demyx ignored it and began playing his tune. He began humming his song, causing the audience to go a little more silent in anticipation. They were here to hear him, and only him.He opened his mouth and prepared to go on with his song until he felt something tingle on his forehead. He stopped and felt it grow warm ...warmer ..hot ...very hot!

"OUCH!!" Demyx suddenly shouted, leaving the dream world and sitting up, fully alert. He gasped for air and rubbed his forehead, feeling the burning sensation disappear from his forehead. He was safe, but now he found himself in a place he didn't wish to be in. Vexen's lab, dimly lit by the fire of Axel, who's left hand contained a small wisp of fire to light the room, and in his right hand was ..nothing. Now, Demyx was silly, but even he knew that the Flurry was the cause of the burning sensation. Pouting slightly, the Nocturne looked to his left, where the man was kneeling."Axel!What's the big idea!? I was having a great dream and you come along and ruin it! .."

"Take it easy, Demyx ..and keep quiet too ..something's happened." whispered Axel, his tone and gaze very serious and not to be trifled with. He was the first to wake up and had an eye full of the entire lab, which was now without power. And from the looks, so was the rest of the castle. The weather had also taken a turn for the worse. He could hear it from here, the crackle of lightning and the pounding of rain against the castle walls. It was a bad time for weather like this, no doubt about that.Silently, he picked himself up from his kneeling position and looked around at all the members unconscious currently. And he wondered which would awake next ..

"What are you talking about? Why can't you just--"

"Keep ..it ..down ..now." Axel growled, not wanting to alert anything nearby that they were up and about. If at least one more person woke up, he'd show them, just so Demyx could keep quiet. Things were more serious than they would think.

OOC: Attention world ..TWILIGHT LOVES MY DEMYX,WOO!

19. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

Marluxia had found himself too engaged in a rather alluring dream, one which he would enjoy as much as could be. Ironically as any other nobody he found himself dreaming of when he was actually a somebody, rather being somebody. He walked quietly among his garden that he used to keep, all sorts and kinds of flowers laying patched and draped about his little natural shrine. However as was custom, his prize laid near the back securing a corner all to itself, his batch of pageant winning roses. He lightly reached out and grasped one in his hand, twirling it around a bit between his fingers. He inhaled slightly letting the scent glide around and into his nose. The luscious petals and hard bud a fair sign that it was healthy and taken care of the best it could be.

However what came next would awaken him and let the world around him melt, then again the world he would be creating for himself wouldn't be too bad of a reality. He felt a prick and looked down, a small trickle of blood flowing down his pointer as he slowly removed the thorn from his finger. His eyes awoke and casually gazed around noticing it had once again been a dream, not one he would rely his thoughts on for the moment though. He elegantly sat up and looked around noticing most of the others seemed to still be unconscious. He then took his hands and lightly fluffed and ruffled the sides of his hair a bit before finding everything to be in order, "You two stop your gossiping and get things back in order..." he uttered quietly.

Zexion had all ready awoken quite sometime before the others as was due to his adopted and practiced schedule. Less time sleeping meant the more he could accomplish, and hopefully the more the rest of the Organization could accomplish towards the goal at hand. His eyes slowly and calmly scoured the pages of a book, one such on the analysis of heartless and nobodies alike. Vexen had spoken of a recent project that he had been working on for the Superior, one that would hold key to Kingdom Hearts itself. Unfornately as usual though he did not relinquish much other information, as was his surprise nature, almost as if he were a little kid trying to win the science fair.

He sighed quietly setting the book down and heading out of the library, "Hopefully everyone else is all ready starting to awake...nothing we can do sleeping the whole day away..." he said moving a bit of his bangs from the one clear eye. "By the sounds of it though many must still be asleep...I guess I shall stroll over to Lexasus's room...perhaps he shall be awake..." He changed his footing and began heading down a corridor and taking a right, wasting no time with his steps. When he had made it to the Original Six's hold he quietly placed himself in front of his door and let his gloved knuckles lightly rattle on the hard steel door. "Good morning Lexasus..."

He awoke quietly however, most of his dreams being rather timid and uneventful, seeing as he indeed only had one goal. Sometimes he would dream of it, but most of the time his dreams would play as useless a part most of the days events before him. He sighed looking around noticing the others were still rather knocked out from the incident, but managed to spot Axel speaking with Demyx. "Axel...rather then speaking to Demyx...help me awake the other members..." He then turned his attention to Marluxia, "Nothing will get accomplished with such a tone or attitude...much less do you have the right in this castle...now help them awake the other members..."

20. A slender female figure stirred from her place in the ground, face-first, her closed eyelids flickering as she slowly regained consciousness. Her arms circled her head as she laid there, making her look more like she was sleeping than actually having fainted. Her expression was contorted, however, rosy lips frowning, being encased in a previous, short nightmare that had thankfully ended. There was a lot of darkness. A lot, a lot of darkness, and some of the horrid visions were already fading away slightly as her dazed mind started to wake up and churn. She couldn't recall what she saw that much. And she didn't want to either. It was better left forgotten. Groaning uncomfortably as she shifted her body, she took a breath, and tentatively opened her eyes, alluring aquatic shaded orbs staring at nothing in particular. Except knocked out bodies. She blinked. She remembered now. Vexen had called them in for one of his stupid and useless experiments that would predictably be a failure. Lo and behold, that's what occurred when he threw whatever he had held in his hand somewhere. There was the bright flash of light that had affected her vision. And then everything went black. A complete and utter loser. What a scientist. Regaining her strength and energy now that she was up, she lifted herself from the ground with support of her hands, turning around and sitting down. Glancing at the place, she could see that the power was out, and the only thing keeping them from being blind was Axel's dimly lit flame. It wasn't enough for the whole room, but just right to see what had happened nearby. She eyed the redhead for awhile, before moving to Marluxia, Demyx, and then Zexion. She stretched after a shrug, bringing her arms up as her torso bended. She blocked a yawn. All they had to do was wait for everyone to wake up, wait for the lights to come back on, and then they could go on their boring nonexistent lives. That sounded like a plan. Hearing the slight crack of thunder then, this time a loud roar that vibrated the castle enough to shake, she smirked to herself.

Just her type of weather.

- ✖ -​

The vibrant rolls of the waves crashing into the shore resonated in his ears, his skin feeling mighty warm, as he sat in what seemed to be an oddly shaped branch that belong to the infamous Paopu tree. He was gazing deeply into the setting sun, vivid glows of orange, red, yellow, pink, and indigo mixing and striking the sky and its clouds with an incredibly hue and scenery. The sun was nothing but a golden semi-circle sinking into the horizon amongst the sparkling and glittering blue ocean. It was quite amazing, and it reminded him of Twilight Town. He tilted his head, wondering how he had gotten here as the cool, gentle breeze caressed his face. But it was there that something went strange, as he suddenly found himself speaking without his consent and it sent him into slight confusion. "So, Kairi's home is out there somewhere, right?"

Kairi...?

He blinked, completely startled and shocked as he froze. That wasn't his voice...even when it was coming from him, that was not his voice at all. What...?

"Could be. We'll never know by staying here."

He snapped his head to the left, stunned, his breathing now becoming uneven as he spotted a silver haired boy, quite muscled, that he had never personally met before. No...he had seen him before, hadn't he? In those dreams...dreams. But...what was going on now? Why...why...the thought was placed to a halt as he began to panic when his body spoke out without his assistance, or him wanting to, again. "But how far could a raft take us?"

Stop...

Riku replied again. "Who knows? If we have to, we'll think of something else."

Stop it...

"So, suppose you get to another world. What would you do there?"

Exhaling and inhaling rapidly as his eyes burned and blurred, his eyebrows furrowed together in befuddlement when his nerves tensed, tepidly shifting his sight to his other side, noting the difference in the female voice. Another sight of a familiar red haired girl was sitting beside him, looking towards the other boy as if for an answer. It was there a blatant heavy pain gripped his head suddenly, an intense migraine that shook his very system, and he crouched over, teeth gritted. Grasping his skull, he grunted at the immense ache that was just too...strong, his thoughts fully wiping out into white. He felt other hands on him as they grasped his arms, hearing both the two friends exclaim about what was happening, and if he was alright. But the words were coming in and out of focus, as if twirling nonsensically, and not able to be made out. They were just echoes. His eyes brimmed with water from the pounding throe in his brain, getting worse and worse as each second ticked by, and he gasped. Cringing, as he shook from the agony, through the haziness he saw that he was not wearing his Organization uniform. He was wearing some yellow boots, and red, red shorts...his breath hitched in dismay at his revelation, and he couldn't swallow from the horror that it gave him, and he shut his eyes tight, wishing for everything to end as he heard that name that had been haunting him over and over...

"Oh no! Sora!"

"I'm Roxas!" he rasped out in a low hiss, coming out as nothing but a harsh, sharp whisper, the head ache becoming unbearable as he let out a cry.

"Sora!"

No...

"Sora, what's wrong?"

No...no...no....no....

Stop it, everything...stop it...

"SORA!"

"STOP IT!!" Roxas shouted the loudest he could, needing for it to end, as he snapped his cobalt blue eyes open in fright, his voice cracking in the last few syllables. Wheezing, he raised himself up in a sitting position immediately, his hands slightly shuddering. His irises trembling, not aware he wasn't breathing any longer, he studied his surrounding almost in paranoia, noticing that he was in a dim room, instead of an island. And that other members were loitering around in the ground, unconscious. He had seen Axel, and Larxene, who was eyeing him strangely, being awake, but it was there he noted that he was lacking proper airflow before he could tell who else was up. And it was also there the coughing fit began as his lungs grasped for what it was missing, covering his mouth with his hand as his back quaked. His throat felt like itching, scraped sandpaper as it stung terribly from the convulses in his neck. Regaining back his senses enough, he struggled to control it before it got to a point where it would get worse than he wanted to. But every time he wafted in air to regain balance, it came out backfiring on him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.