Free Copy of Zelda Four Swords Downloadable

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by EvilMan_89, Sep 28, 2011.

1. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i'm surprised there isn't already a thread about this but anyways. today, a free version of Zelda Four Swords was added to the Nintendo 3DS' store and the regular DS store. you can download this free copy from now until February. it's the GBA version of the game, with extra features like new equipment and a single player mode (this game used to be multiplayer exclusive).

i downloaded it earlier today and it's just as good as i remembered.

2. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

I curse my luck!
    I've been looking for four swords since forever!
    However, I have the regular DS lite and therefore cannot download it from the DS marketplace.
    *goes back to playing Ocarina*

3. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

I got this game yesterday. Really nice, fun and fairly smooth.
    Although the music in the tutorial levels drove me up the wall xD

4. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

lol Feenie reminded me. Loved this game way back when it was released and loving it now. 4 Links are better than 1. ;P

5. Void of Self Destiny Islands Resident

i got it yesterday. it is so cool with the one player mode. i never had four people to play...

6. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Is the one player mode really like the old four sword? Because this game seems kinda cheepish. Though I'm not that far it seems the most un-Zelda like Zelda game I've played.

7. Kayate King's Apprentice

Is it really that good with only one person?
    I have the Link to the Past/Four Swords GBA thing, and I never had three others to play with...So, I've never played it ;~;

8. EvilMan_89 Code Master

the old four swords game didn't have a single player mode but it feels like the Gamecube version when playing single player mode because they added the ability to call the other Link to your location and switch to control the other Link.

yea it is pretty different since Zelda normally has an open world for you to explore instead of going from stage to stage.

it's actually a little so-so in single player mode. it's much better with others to play, fortunately i do have some friends to play with so i'm loving it.