Forum Wars - Civil War

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Xannytoes, Dec 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    Having deposited the injured soldier to where she was presumably safe, Timothy began to charge back into the battlefield. The enemy demi-god was here, and Kala was engaging him. The engines within Timothy whirred into life as he began to re-engage battle systems to take down the demi-god, and he raised an arm, ready to
    <ERROR>
    <CHECKING COMBAT SYSTEMS>
    <COMBAT SYSTEMS OFFLINE>
    <CHECKING ENGINES>
    <ENGINES OFFLINE>
    <RUNNING TROUBLESHOOTER>
    <TROUBLESHOOTER OFFLINE>
    <RUNNING BACKUP SYSTEMS>
    <BACKUP SYSTEMS OFFLINE>
    <VISUAL RECEPTORS ONLINE>
    The world came back into view momentarily, though Timothy's perception of it was blurred and obscured. Mistress was running towards him... the demigod was challenging their lancer friend... and there was electricity everywhere. It crackled around his arms, now splayed on the ground. The ground. That was a thing, he appeared to be lying on it. What was he doing here? This was very disrepectful to Ms Kala, and inproper. Yet... he could not move his arms... or legs. There was one other system still working though.

"Ms Kala... save yourself"
    <VISUAL RECEPTORS OFFLINE>
    <SHUTTING DOWN>

[​IMG]
    "Hmm" Ashleigh pondered. As she thought, her eyes narrowed and she bit her lip, an idiosyncrasy she tried and failed to eliminate. She examined the enemy camp. "There are three main obstacles to our entrance to the fortress. An AA gun, which means we can't take the shuttle in. It shouldn't pose too much of a problem to our infantry. Then there's the Artillery gun, which is much more of a problem. And lastly, of course, the wall itself. These make getting an army into the camp difficult." she though aloud to the nearby soldiers and Veera. Steepling her fingers, she turned her gaze to the shuttle that had brought them here and and a thin smile crossed her face "Yet once we're in, all three of those are useless, I doubt even the shards are stupid enough to aim their artillery into the camp... I believe I have a plan" she pointed at the shuttle, then at the artillery piece "We don't have any heavy weaponry to take down their defenses, because my idiot cousin didn't think to equip a siege with siege weapons. But we do have that. Have you heard of kamikaze tactics? I suggest we drive the shuttle straight into the artillery gun. Take out two birds with one stone, we can use the hole in the wall it makes to enter the camp. I assume there's ejector seats on the shuttle? The pilot should be fine. And I'm sure Jayce won't stay mad about the loss of the shuttle when I tell him I've taken the camp" Ashliegh put on her "I'm about to wreck some shit" face and turned back to the group "Any questions?"

Last edited: May 3, 2016
  2. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    As Rose had exited the roll an arrow pierced her side. This however didn't stop Rose, the pain was manageable. Instead she drew another sword that she had strapped to her side from the guards, holding it in her injured hand. She it all hurt like hell to fight like this, but it was what she was best at and would cause the quickest result, that being Carissa dying or retreating. The woman had put more space between them like a good little archer would, but that didn't bother Rose, she could deal with that. However Rose did cringe as she heard Teliana get to her feet and start yelling. The damn girl could barely stand. As much as Rose wanted to yell at her, the sound would only make it easier to identify where she currently was with her chameleon form activated. That being said the blood that now dripped from her side also pointed that out pretty well, as when in stopped making contact with her body and hit the sand, it stopped blending in. This meant Rose couldn't stay still at any point of this fight if she wanted to make it a little harder on Carissa.

Don't fail me now Jayce. Rose silently prayed, hoping that the Demi-God would soon be at her side helping her. With that prayer said, it was time to step into action once more. Rose made sure her movements were quick and random as she dashed forward in odd patterns in order to not give Carissa a clear shot of her while she closed the gap. Even with her random movements, she was quick enough that one could not retreat fast enough without turning their back to her. The terrain favoured her, not giving Carissa much room to hide out somewhere to far out of Rose's line of sight. When she managed to close the distance, Rose engaged using both swords, slashing in opposite directions as she tried to keep herself moving as well. She had to keep that attention on her as well as defeat them. She would not let them take Teliana.

3. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Teliana almost gave up hope, wondering if perhaps it would be best to turn the shield into a dagger and simply put an end to her own life. Rose's fight was going badly for the assassin, and Teliana refused to be taken captive. She would not be Carissa's plaything, the sick bitch. Nor would she stand by and watch probably the closest thing she had to a friend suffer while she was able to do nothing. That would rend Teliana's soul more-so then being tortured herself.

But wait...like a shiny, robotic angel from the heavens, a
    drop ship landed not too far away. Teliana couldn't help but smile, sweat dripping down her face as she stumbled to the side, away from the battle that was taking place in front of her. All she needed to do was get to that dropship with the familiar ensignia, and she would be safe. Safe. That seemed like it was too easy, after everything she had been through. Was it possibly her luck had changed?

One hand pressed against her side, Ana began to limp towards the ship, hoping
    Rose was enough to keep the enemies busy until she too, could get on. "I could use an adult." She called out weakly, hoping at least the pilot, or someone on board would watch her back as she made her way onto the ship. Her legs failed her on the metal ramp, and she fell to her knees, not afraid to crawl the rest of the way before finally slumping to the side, tilting her head back against the wall. "Sweet baby Jesus, please. Just let me die in peace." She whispered, her breath hitching as the inconvenient bullets in her body caused pain where they remained.

Hopefully
    Rose would get the memo and retreat. If it had been all for nothing, Ana would probably start to cry. And no one needed to see that mess.

[​IMG]
    Veera listened to Ashleigh's plan. No visible emotions crossed her face until the very end, when a wolfish grin began to spread across her lips. "Can I...." she paused, unsure of the others listening in. "Is it going to be a problem if I go a little feral?" Ashleigh was probably one of the few that had seen Veera in full battle mode, and it wasn't necessarily the most pleasant of sights. Nor would it make it any easier to take prisoners. But Veera wasn't interested in prisoners. She was interested in blood, and death, and most of all, being the cause of it. Nothing else would matter, except for the safety of her pack.

Which, of course, consisted of
    Ashleigh, Requiem and Anthem. And maybe the horse. Veera wasn't sure about the horse just yet.

4. Xannytoes Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

The situation had transformed as quickly as he'd arrived.

The mechanical construct was down. Apparently he'd hit some vital point, or perhaps overloaded it with electricity, but either way it wouldn't getting up anytime soon. That however, left Jayce with a new problem. Some sort of... demon. One look at it brought nothing but confusion to his mind. How did one describe such a creature? Beast like and feral and with hunger etched into its very soul. A dangerous foe, one that was currently latched on to Jayce's wrist.

Luckily, it was right where Jayce needed it.

Letting go of the scythe embedded into the robot's body, Jayce used his now-freed hand to deliver a swift, brutal blow to the creature's stomach, putting his Demi God Taijutsu to good use. With his other hand, he gripped Kala's forearm tight, keeping her in place. His eyes didn't leave the beast's face, as to not give away the attacks that Kalak had sent in her direction.

"Demi God Technique - Lightning Spliter!" Jayce yelled.

He was loathe to use such a technique twice in a row, considering he didn't want to spend too much energy. However, he figured eliminating his opponents as quickly as possible was the way to go here. The robot was experiencing a 404, and this creature would soon be joining it. He tightened his grip even further, as electricity poured from his hand and into Kala's body.

Last edited: May 5, 2016
  5. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Kala felt the blow, but ignored the pain. Yeah, it was still there, but it was in the other half of her mind, the human one. This one, without the voices could put it away for a later time. All she wanted now was him. And there he was. She reached towards his face with her clawed hand, before her body stilled, the limb trembling. She looked down, her vision suddenly hazy, to see two spear points piercing her abdomen. They vanished just as quickly as they had appeared, but she felt that pain. Sinking to her knees, she let out an unearthly scream that was both pain and rage at the sight of Timothy's inert body on the ground, electricity crackling over his form. nononoNO NO NO NO NO! She turned and swung with her hand, tearing towards Jayce's side to incapacitate him even as the electricity crackled down his arm.

She stiffened, unable to move, breath, think as the incredible agony coursed over her body. It was too much.
    It was always too much. I am alone again So alone...Timothy had been her reason for living, fighting, breathing. Now, she had nothing. The armored skin slowly shrank back, revealing the tan but bruised flesh underneath. "I'm sorry." She whispered, twitching as the sparks shivered over her skin before she collapsed into the dirt, her hand going limp in Jayce's grasp. "I'm so so sorry." Like a mother covering her child, unconsciousness slowly, gently blanketed over her, leading her into the painless dark. Here, she could be nothing, and it wouldn't hurt. It wouldn't be so lonely.

6. Xannytoes Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

And just like that, it was over.

His side burned, and the last attack had left him a little drained, but the demon was down. With two Shards out of the picture, the tide was starting to turn. Kalak was still engaged against the Lancer, meaning the path ahead was clear. Jayce analysed the situation a short distance away. Teliana had managed to make it to the shuttle, but now Rose was locked in a battle with... with...

Oh this was too perfect.

Carissa, slayer of Demi Gods, facing off against his assassin. Like with the robot, she was distracted. He could put an end to this little rebellion here and now. Carissa defeated by a Demi God... it was so fitting. If she couldn't defeat Jayce, then who could? Who would dare to stand against Jayce Reaver in the aftermath? He had to hide a grin. One half of the remaining Samarosts would be dead by the end of today. He was going to enjoy this little battle.

For my sister.

Strolling back over to the robot, he removed his scythe from its mechanical form. Then, after firing a round or two in Reitan's general direction (not to steal his nephew's glory, but he couldn't resist shooting at the Lancer), he put his great speed to good use and charged down the battlefield once again. Scythe extended, he focused on the target before him. The great huntress, her hunt about to come to a swift and gruesome end.

Rather than perform a spectacular leap like he had with the robot, this time he stayed low. No need to give Carissa an easy target. Once he deemed the distance closed enough, he pulled the trigger on his gun. Once, twice, three times, aiming for her legs and arms. Even a slight injury could give his assassin the upper hand. And once Rose had the advantage, there'd be no stopping her.

7. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩ ۩۞۩░▓█▇▅▃▂Shards of Hope▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩ ۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

[​IMG]

"Get ready to burn before you burn in hell." Onamakritos charged up his attack, a fireball being created in both hands at his enemies. "Fire God Slayer: Flame God's Bellow!" He sucked in his breath, before unleashing a massive column of fire and smoke. He turned to Carissa. "Act now!"

8. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Despite the lack of any clearly noticeable signs, Reitan was starting to get tired from this fight. From the last time that he fought to now, he hadn't rested enough to completely feel at 100% yet. Plus running at full sprint early hadn't helped. Still he didn't allow any of this to show to the demi god he was facing. Never show weakness before an enemy, for they will exploit it. Reitan's teacher's words rang out in his head. "I refuse." He answered calmly. "Giving up wasn't something that I was taught."

Before he could continued, he got the feeling that something was going flying towards him along with the sense of danger. In one swift movement Reitan spun about 180 degrees and moved his lance in a defensive position. This had done well to block one of the bullets that Jayce had fired at him, as for the other one. It found itself going though the lancers leg. A grunt of pain sounded from him as pain surged through his now injured leg as he continued to stand on it. This was tolerated long enough for him to turn back towards Kalak and start using his lance as a support. Well screw the fact that he was getting tired, now he could barely moved the way he wanted to.

9. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Carissa saw the bolt go into Rose's side, but apparently it wasn't going to stop the assassin. Of course it's not enough! Internally, she groaned, exasperated with the whole situation. Rose was charging towards her, and she had a perfect chance. The Huntress loaded the last explosive bolt she had into her crossbow and pointed at the ground in front of her and threw herself backwards. Rose was too close now to avoid the shaped explosive. As she fell back, she saw Onamakritos spraying flames and a shout, lost in the explosion of the bolt as it hit the ground. As she fell to the floor again, bullets pierced her left shoulder and her right thigh from behind and she cried out in pain. She landed hard, her shoulder ached and coming at them from behind was none other than Jayce Reaver. Her face hardened. She forced her arm to move, placing a precious immuno-collapse bolt into her crossbow.
    "Make sure that b*tch doesn't get up!" Carissa screamed, her ears ringing from the close detonation of the explosive bolt. She rolled over and got up to one knee, forcing herself through the pain. For Jaden!

[​IMG]

Corruption Rating: 40%

"It's the end for you now, Lancer." Kalak stated, before rushing in. The timely arrival of his uncle was going to make the whole affair much easier. Now that the man couldn't stand properly, he was going to be easy prey. He spawned a pair of Shadow Lances again, firing one from the front of Reitan and the other from behind. The Demi-God launched a vicious assault on him, now content to rain blows with Duskfall. His mobility was gone, and he was guaranteed to fall. His enemy would tire, mistakes would be made and his defences would fail. That was all that he needed.

10. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Rose thought she was close, thought she had a chance, but something changed. The crossbow was pointed down, but not because Carissa was dropping it for a knife or something, but instead an explosion rung through her ears as the light blinded Rose and tossed her back. As her feet left the ground she felt a secondary pain hit her, more flames. The knife in her already burnt hand, clattered to the ground long before she hit the ground herself. When her body made contact with the ground it jarred her other hand loose and the knife fell from it too.

Everything spun as Rose laid on the ground, her body burning and aching. She didn't even want to look and see what sort of burns that she had received after that one. It took a great amount of strength just to sit up, but Rose force herself to do so, her eyes searching for
    Jayce. When she found him among the still settling dust, they did not leave. Her eyes looked like they were pleading with them, she didn't want to go back to being captured, especially not in this shape. The way she was she would not be able to get herself out of it at any point. They would never let her heal enough for that.

Please just get me out and I won't go through with my plans. I won't kill you. I swear. If you want me to be your lover, I will. If you want me to just be your assassin, I will. If you what you wish it doesn't matter, just don't let them take me again. I need to be free. The pathetic thoughts filled Rose's head and she felt ashamed for them. She hated herself for feeling so weak, but she was struggling to get to her feet as she had to use her sword for support. Her legs shook as she found herself standing once more, facing
    Carissa. She needed to find a way to kill the woman and quick.

Rose's hand shaked as she found a smaller knife among the ones she had strapped to herself earlier. She gripped the blade tight between her thumb and forefinger. As the dust started to settle more and she had a better line of sight, but still some coverage, the knife left Rose's hand, and headed towards it's target,
    Carissa's back. If this didn't work she had nothing left in her, it would be up to Jayce from there on out.

11. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

It was clear that the demi god had wanted to put and end to their fight and as much as he hated to admit it, this was a good time to do so. He may have been still able to at least defend him, but that was really all he could do without further injuring his leg. Which had put him in a tight spot given the two shadow lances that had appeared in front and behind him. Since dodging was out of the question, there was one thing that he could do that would help him in this situation.

Imperial Lance Third Stance - Susano-O! With his lance already being partially in the ground, it was easy calling forth a wall of wind around him to deflect to two shadow spears. Reitan knew that this wouldn't work for long, especially given that this wasn't the first time that he'd done this and unlike the last time he'd done this, he was in no shape to use this as a cover for another attack. This was quite the shitty situation that he's in. A shitty situation with a few ways that Reitan could think would get him out of it.

12. Xannytoes Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

Where was he?

It was difficult to say, what with the ringing of his ears and the choking of his lungs. Think clouds of dust which pushed even his godlike body to its limits. A murky brownness covering his form, with the only thread to the outside world being the clash of swords and the woosh of fla-

Jayce instinctively jumped upwards, compressing his form by bringing his knees up to his chest. For a moment, he broke free of that airtight prison, and saw the beauty of bloodshed. Dying men and bullet casings, littering a burning battlefield. For a moment, he might have enjoyed it. Perhaps smiled. But as the fires below cleansed the battlefield, Jayce was returned to reality once more. He had a task to finish. Carissa needed to die. He was certain he'd seen her fall from his bullets, but he had to make sure. Needed to assure that the job was done.

He landed, firing a couple of bullets in the sorcerer's direction. No need for him to send his fires forth once again. He needed a few more seconds to find Carissa's corpse and put a bullet in her head if she wasn't behaving as a dead body. Oh, and Rose too. Had to find Rose. Gently clutching his side, he surveyed the battlefield, searching for his sister's murderer. She has to be here. There was no way she was getting away this time. I'd make certain of that.

Movement from his right caught his eye, and he brought his gun up to fire off a few shots. He halted on that action however, once he spotted the familiar garb of his assassin, the Black Rose. Broken and beaten, a flower plucked and left to wilt in the dirt. It hadn't been that long since he'd last seen her, yet she looked so different. Fragile, helpless even. Her eyes seemingly begging for help, emotion that would never slip past her lips. Despite the battle roaring around him, he was too captivated to move. Too entranced by some strange magic to even realize the doom approaching him.

It was around that time Carissa had hit him with the immuno-bolt.

His place on the pedestal above all life, looking down at all below him, was over. The support crumpled beneath him and he was pulled back to earth at a frightening velocity. But he didn't crash into the ground. That at least, would have been swift. No, instead his pride and superiority were stripped away in one swift motion, bringing with it a burning stomach, shaky hands and the feeling of a thousand diseases attempting to worm their way into his body. For the first time in his life, Jayce felt human...

And he hated it.

His defenses stripped away, exposed to the world at last, all Jayce could do was put an end to the one who had made him suffer so much pain. He brought the gun up one final time and fired at Carissa with everything he had.

13. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Carissa watched with surprise as the shot went off and slammed into Jayce. She grinned. The leader of the Order of the Hammer himself was now killable. She was enthused with a great energy. She was giddy. She was elated. A sense of excitement overcame her. She could damn near win the war with this very moment, make history and make Jaden proud of her. She could make everyone proud of her, admire her. She yearned for the pleasure and the glory. Her joy was short lived as a knife slammed into her lower back and she staggered forwards. You f*cking- She was interrupted by a gunshot and threw herself at the ground headlong behind a body as a bullet tore into her side, blowing out a large chunk of flesh. Carissa howled as bullets struck the ground around her, but she had to keep going. She trained with the Blackshards, and they were taught a mindset that was passed down from Aidan himself. It ran in her very blood. She ignored the pain, forcing her way through it. Only Jayce mattered. She'd give every limb of her body to kill him right now. Maybe she'd have to.
    "Get... Him!" She shouted to anyone nearby that could hear. She remembered that Onamakritos should be nearby. She loaded a paralysis bolt into her crossbow. It might not paralyse him, but it would certainly slow him down. She crawled and rolled, evading shots where she could but a bullet slammed into her right shin as well. Jayce wanted to kill her badly. Well that was alright. She wanted to kill him too. She loosed the bolt at the Demi-God before loading in a magic suppression and firing it off. She knew the stories of his lightning. Anything she could do to weaken it would be good. Her armour was coming to pieces. She'd need a new set. And medical attention. Lots of it. She moved as best she could, keeping a low profile and rolling between bodies to get to one of the smaller vehicles that they had accompanying the transport convoy. She had an idea.

[​IMG]

Corruption Rating: 40.5%

Kalak growled with irritation as the wind wall deflected his lances again. It was no matter. He had other solutions. The Demi-God took one hand off Duskfall and opened it up. The smithing knowledge of Kalak awoke and from the strange shadows he commanded a black metal spear was formed, one longer than Reitan's lance. He thrust it into the wind, using the divine strength of Kalak to force his way through to the man inside. After that, he swung the Zweihander into it as well, allowing the cursed blade to slice through the wind towards his foe.

14. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    Ashleigh turned to Veera with a sadistic smile "As long as you don't turn on our troops, be my guest" she said "Right now, let's get moving people!" she clapped her hands and soldiers gathered in formation, Ashleigh sat atop her horse, Anthem by her side. Requiem went to join the pilot in the kamikaze ship, they would eject and land right in the base hopefully. Eventually, the soldiers were in formation and ready to charge. Ashleigh nodded to the pilot, who began the flight. With luck, no, with good planning, this plan would work.

15. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Much better. Teliana examined her handiwork with a grim smile before brushing her sticky, blood encrusted hair out of her face. It was clumsy, it was amateur, but it was better then the scraps of Rose's tshirt. Which had probably been in places she didn't want to think about. She grabbed the needle and jabbed it into her thigh, wincing before letting the tool clatter to the ground. The epinephrine hit her system like a cool drink of alcohol, making her grin and her heart beat to a very quick drum.

"You three are possibly the most unintelligent people I have ever met." She muttered, watching
    Rose stare at Jayce with such a puppy dog expression it made her want to punch the assassin. You are supposed to be the best of us. And while you're crying over a thorn in your side here I am. She shook her head, turning her gaze to Jayce, who looked vaguely like an upset twelve year old that had watched his toy get broken. She would know, because she had broken that toy in front of that twelve year old, ever so long ago. And finally, she looked at Carissa, who appeared to be rolling around in the dirt. What a good way for such a horrible woman to spend her time.

"
    Jayce. Get on the ship. Or I will make sure you lose ten percent of your body." She called out, cocking the RPG she had picked up, and aiming it at Carissa. "Rose, quit looking sorry for yourself and get your ass up here. I didn't lose fifty percent of my blood to watch you stare about the world like a new born baby who lost her candy." She snapped, before firing the weapon. The rocket barreled towards the cross bow wielder before exploding into the ground, blowing the hair back from Teliana's face. She didn't see whether she had aimed correctly, and honestly, she didn't care.

"Did that sound like a fucking request? Because it wasn't. Let's go. I need a transfusion and probably a thousand milligrams of penicillin. Oh yeah, and six bullets removed from my body." She pointed the RPG down onto the ground, leaning on it. And I'm oh so tempted to leave the both of you behind just to get it.

[​IMG]
    Veera's eyes glowed briefly before she lowered them, her mouth salivating as she began to imagine what she could do. "I believe I can do that much, at least." She replied to Ashleigh, turning to get into formation. Each second that ticked by until they dropped would seem like an age to her, but it would be worth it. Because before this day had ended, she would have the taste of blood in her mouth, and the sounds of battle in her ears. And she would leave none alive.

16. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

And so, the shitty situation got worse as Reitain now had a choice to make. His wind wall may have stopped the lances from impaling him, but it didn't stop the demi god he was fighting from finding another way around. When he saw the lance pierce it's way through the wall of wind, Reitan briefly thought that avoiding it would be easy. Then out of the corner of his eyes he saw yet another weapon break through the wind towards him. A Zweihalder. This kinda hindered one of his plans of actions for unlike the wind wall, this plan wouldn't stop the two weapons from striking him unless he left his lance behind and that wasn't going to happen.

With the two weapons quickly approaching him, Retain had to act. He slightly changed the angle of his lance as the end started to glow red.
    Imperial Lance First Stance - Amaterasu! The wind was blown apart by the resulting explosion that had blasted Retain out of harms way. Well harm from Kalak anyway. It may have been his own explosion, but it still caused damage to him shown by his now tattered clothing. Landing on his feet didn't help either for as more blood pour out the wound, further dampening his pant leg as well as bringing him down on one knee. At this rate he wouldn't be able to stand for much longer, let alone fight. Despite this there was still fight in him, so he forced himself back onto his feet with his lance held out in front of him oppose to using it as a crutch.

17. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Her knife had connected thankfully, and that allowed for some of Jayce's bullets to hit. Carissa was now on the ground crawling around and she and Jayce were still standing. This however didn't mean that they could kill Carissa that easily, or afford to waist any more time. They needed to get out. They needed to get out right now. Knowing Jayces vendetta against Carissa, Rose knew that he wouldn't just go when he was so close to killing her. That meant that Rose had to go get him herself.

Everything hurt as she tried to jog towards
    Jayce. Her speed was no where near quick but it was faster than walking. She was impressed that she was able to keep herself standing to be honest. She forced herself to keep moving through the pain. To keep moving as Ana yelled threats at them to get on the ship. Rose fully planned on getting on the ship, but not without Jayce joining them. Rose forced herself to ignore the comment about looking like a baby. It pissed her off to no end and Ana was surely going to taste her fist later for that, but for now she was simply worried about getting to Jayce.

As Rose neared him, she noticed that
    Carissa was doing something, not just crawling away. It became clear that Carissa was loading another cross bow bolt, and knowing Carissa it wouldn't be a normal one either. "Get the f*ck back to the ship!" Rose demanded of Jayce as she threw herself in front of the oncoming cross bow bolt. She was barely able to get in it's way due to her slower reaction, but the arrow pierced her stomach as Rose fell to the ground. Her entire body screamed with pain as she hit the ground. She felt everything start to shut down and freeze up, similar to what happened when she had gotten captured. A damn paralysis bolt again. Well there was no getting up and walking this off when she could barely move. "You better get the hell out of here and not let your damn pride win. No use us both being caught." Rose groaned wishing she could reach for her wounds, stop the bleeding the best she could, but her arms didn't want to work currently. She just had to hope that Jayce could carry her out or that Carissa wanted her alive enough to get her some decent help.

18. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩ ۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂Shards of Hope▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩ ۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

[​IMG]
    "I'll reduce you to ashes." Onamakritos could hear Rose shouting for Jayce, and started to run closer to her as he charged his attack. "Fire God Slayer: Flame God's Supper!" From Omamakritos' hands came black and purple flame's, shaped like mouths and hungry for blood. They looked sentient almost as Onamakritos launched them to trap Rose and Jayce in the spherical black flames. He started laughing to himself under his breath. He saw that Teliana had shot a rocket at Carissa.

19. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Varraki saw the enemy approach he figured he would perform a ritual before this battle commenced, seeing there would be no time left for it when the battle truly had begun as the Andaran Warrior started to perform the ritual of the warrior, drawing a bit of his own blood in the proces as he worked on the summoning, rifle ready though so that he may immediatly get to work when they were in range.

Zahariel stood on the wall as he watched his foe approach. His forward observers were already happily calling through coordinates for the guns, which opened up their glorious thunderous roar. "Correna! Get that last machine gun attached to the AA gun unit, and have them prepared to take that crate that's incoming, as soon as it's in the killzone, hit it. Hard." The God instructed as he drew his sword they would soon be upon them and he would not relent. "Bisenti, keep an eye on that crate, you know what to do." The Ancient God instructed, the member of the Ironwing nodded, he knew his job, his responsibility and he would do it. The remainder of his forces were prepared for the attack as soon as they were in range they would open fire. If they wanted this hill they would have to fight for it. With open ground between their own lines and those of the enemy, plus the hill in their advantage their position was rather advantageous. They would either try and fly a team in and try to make a breach. Hmmmm dangerous tactic, big gamble... Not unlike his own style but this was a very big gamble, he would have done it differently if he were in charge, then again that was he himself.

Last edited: May 14, 2016
  20. AdamusImperator Moogle Assistant

Vincent was still on the airship and everyone seemed to have forgotten about him. After the strange man who stole the crystal had made his escape, Vincent had been left alone in the corridor. Since then he had watched out of a porthole as the airship dispatched troops to a couple of locations. Eventually he decided that he'd done enough waiting, it was time to find out who was in charge here. He managed to find his way to the bridge and spotted a woman. "Excuse me?" he asked, "I'm looking for whoever is running this show."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.