358/2 Days For those who have finished the game...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by mudstripe, Dec 20, 2009.

1. 61 No. B

Roxas, duh. I'm not trying to downplay what Axel went through, but Roxas definitely had more problems and more consequences.
    Eh, she did before. I used to hate her, but now I'm completely indifferent to her.
    Not really, but I wish that the worlds that were in there would have used their KH2 layout instead.
    Probably Luxord. He's very uninteresting (to me.)
    Easy I guess. I played on proud and beat all but her third form on the first try.
    No, that defeats the purpose of the whole "days" thing leading up to KH2.
    no
    does it matter?
    They relate directly to Roxas, Mickey does not.

After you beat the game you still have to play missions to fight heartless, despite the fact that you have access to Twilight Town.

2. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

what do you think about the game?
    I thought it was pretty good and fun. The story was the best part of it though imo

Who did you feel worse for at the end, Roxas or Axel?
    Tough choice but Axel

Did Xion bug the hell out of you (because she did me)?
    I actually liked her character owo

Are there any other worlds you wish were in KH 358/2 Days?
    Traverse Town

Who is your least favorite Organization member (not from the C.O. crew, a lot of people hate them)?
    Saix for sure

Was Xion an easy or hard boss?
    Medium on proud but on lower difficulties pretty easy

Did you want the game to continue after Roxas was inside the other Twilight Town?
    Not really since that was where kh2 started it wasn't needed

Did you want the game to start sooner in the story?
    A tiny bit sooner but oh well

Why do you think they only have one flavor of ice cream?
    Don't fix what isn't broken? xD

Why did Hayner, Pence, and Olette have bigger parts than King Mickey?
    Well Roxas did see more of them in the game

Also: Post what really pissed you off about the game (you know, besides anything I mentioned.)
    A few of the bosses. Leechgrave and ruler of the sky.

3. Eric Luna Destiny Islands Resident

Answer)Can't play DS Download with non-game holding players.

4. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

I'm gonna play devil's advocate and say Axel. His powerlessness speaks to me more with what I've been through, and the desperation to hold on to his only friends combined with his unwillingness to turn traitor and follow them must've been excruciating. It's like all he could do was chase them to the end of his leash. It also puts an interesting spin on KHII, where he does finally get fed up with it and does leave. In the end, being a turncoat appeals to him more than being alone, and Days shows us the lead-up to that.

I loved Xion and I always will. Her actual personality was less extreme and off-the-wall than most of the Days cast (even though Days wrote most of them better in general), but she still had relatable feelings and goals. And her themes are some of the best in the series.

I wish Castle Oblivion had been a bigger part of the game, but that's about it.

Mine wouldn't be from there anyway, since it's Xaldin. He's pretty damned useless overall and the boss fight with him in KHII is garbage. Days didn't change anything about that, it just made him look worse by contrast.

I had to retry each segment a few times, but the bit in Halloweentown was the worst, which I think is the majority response. Ragnarök is terrifying in a perfectly open field.

Nah, don't see a reason for it. The clash at TWtNW is a great ending.

Again, don't really see the point. Or how that would even work. O_o It effectively starts at Roxas's birth already.

Same reason you eat the same thing every time you go to your favorite restaurant

Because nobody cares about Mickey /brick'd

LEECHGRAVE.

Last edited: May 22, 2014
  5. Eric Luna Destiny Islands Resident

I like you answers.

6. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

I thought Xion was an inbetween type of boss, because I didn't have trouble fighting against her, but at the same time it took some effort. At the end of it all, I ended up feeling sorry for both. Let's face it, Roxas wanted none of this. All he wanted was to be with his two friends, and in the end Xion was stripped from him, and he ended up leaving Axel behind because....I forgot the real reason. At anyrate, it makes sense as to WHY Roxas when all V for Vendetta in the end with the hood and dual wielding.

Axel I felt sorry for because we do see that he DOES care for Roxas; his last words when Roxas passes by him in the streets. Xion didn't bother me for I knew she was a necessary character for further development; let's face it...without Xion the game would really have nothing going for it in terms of story.

I don't remember too much about Hayner, Pence, and ollete in terms of roles in THAT game, but I do feel they should've given Mickey a better role, or at least elaborated more on just WHAT exactly he was doing. I mean we see Riku do his thing, so why not Mickey...

Nothing really ticked me off in particular, but I did find the missions to become rather repetitive...which made me just want to get the story over with. I also disliked the fact that multiplayer mode wasn't so mulitplayer; at least with my case...I practically solo'd every mission with Saix... *Insert sad face*