358/2 Days For those who have finished the game...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by mudstripe, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Autosaver Merlin's Housekeeper

Roxas, Axel can't feel emotions so...
    She could be odd at points. But no, she didn't. She was actually a pretty good character that just wanted to do the right thing.
    Several actually, Traverse Town(RE:Coded will make up for that. I'll pretend I'm playing mission mode as Sora, Ha. :P) 100 Acres, and the deleted Pinnocho world.
    The guitar guy
    On your first time, it was kind of hard since you faced her with weak gear. She can also rip your HP easily
    It would of been a great addition if they added "Summer Vacation" to the game.
    Ugh, not really. More the better

I bet they have several, but Sea Salt is a classic. Oh, Twilight Town is supposed to be by the beach. AND, the sun could melt the ice cream. Wouldn't Salt help it stay in shape? Sort of...
    To set the stage for KH2 probably.

2. Rorinater5 Moogle Assistant

Who did you feel worse for at the end, Roxas or Axel?
    AXEL... my 2nd Fav character besides Riku so naturally. But I mean he meant no harm... He just wanted to continue being friends with Roxas...

Did Xion bug the hell out of you (because she did me)?
    Sometimes, at the end i felt bad for her though... In the trailer when she said "Look at me Roxas, Who do you see?" Thats when i knew the game would be completely made of epic win so i liked her lol.

Are there any other worlds you wish were in KH 358/2 Days? Umm... nah i think it was good...

Who is your least favorite Organization member (not from the C.O. crew, a lot of people hate them)?
    Hmm... Not the biggest fan of Xaldin... Dunno why lol i like to use him in mission mode.

Was Xion an easy or hard boss?
    Easy... first try beat all 3 phases.

Did you want the game to continue after Roxas was inside the other Twilight Town?
    You kidding me? As soon as i finished i ran to my PS2 and started playing KH2 lol.

Did you want the game to start sooner in the story?
    YES!!!!! I wanted to see where Roxas ummm... Started? lol i guess he wasn't really born...

Why do you think they only have one flavor of ice cream? Cause its an epic flavor made of win?

Why did Hayner, Pence, and Olette have bigger parts than King Mickey?
    Umm... Well, This whole time wasn't Mickey searching for Riku? Correct me if I'm wrong... I don't think he was very necessary though except to see through Ansem and see the true Riku. Hayner Pence and Olette are important to Roxas's story...

Also: Post what really pissed you off about the game (you know, besides anything I mentioned.)
    NO replay value, but if you think about it no Kingdom Hearts have it unless you wanna repeatedly beat the Game. Also repeats of missions, some got old. And that damn flying boss in the Peter Pan level... forgot name...

3. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

I'm not going to answer questions.

I did believe it was a good game, the fact that you could fight with other members was a plus. The storyline explained a lot of stuff which is what I wanted. I felt for Xion in the end more than anyone, she was like the one person who didn't have a choice, yet tried anyway. Xion was a ***** to kill for me at one point, because I forgot to equip a stronger weapon. I believe the boss at Neverland was the most annoying however.

4. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Axel because he had lost three friends during this game. Even though he had been losing one before he even got the other two.(Meaning Saix)

She did and in all honesty I saw no point to introducing her.

Are there any other worlds you wish were in KH 358/2 Days?
    Actually I wished Hollow bastion was in it then maybe we could have seen the former Ansem apprentices return to the world they are from to see it being rebuilt.

Who is your least favorite Organization member (not from the C.O. crew, a lot of people hate them)?
    Now this is a tough one, I respect Xemnas because all he wanted was to remember his past at first before his mind was lost when he became a heartless. Xigbar is too much of an enigma for me not to like. Xaldin just doesn't make any sense which makes him awesome in my book. In days Saix bugged the hell out of me as did Luxord. and Demyx was cool but the worst I have to say was Xion(Though she wasn't named a real one she was still in the org)

No I found too easy that boss in Halloween town before jack makes the Roxas scarecrow was the worst.

Did you want the game to continue after Roxas was inside the other Twilight Town? Actually Yes I wanted to know how far back Roxas's fake memories went and how long he thinks he knew his gang for.

Actually Yes I wanted to know how they found each of the org members.

Why do you think they only have one flavor of ice cream?
    After having a two flavored Ice cream do you really need another?

King Mickey was busy at the time helping Riku in Castle Oblivion because as you should know He travels with Riku after being locked behind the door in the first KH.That is during the first half of the game after Axel's return Mickey was out protecting the worlds while Sora slept.

Also: Post what really pissed you off about the game (you know, besides anything I mentioned.) Actually I was pissed off at the fact you only got one mission with most of the Castle Oblivion crew and you never get to work with Xemnas at all same for Saix.

5. La Sofa ('_')-l3 No worries

Roxas, kinda depressing, he had nothing in the start, gained friends, and lost them. Kinda sad.

No reason whatsoever for her to bug you unless you hate females. People hate Kairi because she can't "Fight" and too "desprate". Now we get a female character who can carry her own weight and you still find something to complain about? Its actually just because you hate female roles. Nothing wrong with the character, just some people seem to hate female roles in video games for some reason I don't understand and find extremely annoying.

Not really, maybe Mulan, but that already had a decently good amount of worlds fit in there.

Um, don't really get the question, which Organization member I dislike most not including the people in CO? Um, kinda random but I guess the guy with the sheild.

Found her a little hard. I'm not going to be a showoff and say she's easy just because I won. Took a few tries.

Did you want the game to continue after Roxas was inside the other Twilight Town?
    No.

No, it started soon enough for me.

Um, I don't know? Sea Salt Ice Cream is just their favorite.

Because King Mickey doesn't walk around the enemy base talking to Org. Members randomly. The game needs to follow who the game is directed to.

Also: Post what really pissed you off about the game (you know, besides anything I mentioned.)
    Xemnas is SLOW
    Xigar does the smallest HP ever (They needed to make it fair since he can attack from distance. Thus they made his attacks weak. But doing so makes him more of a negative character then postive. The dis-avenge should of just been he has no finishing move (Which he doesn't). So he's not good close range. But instead they made him weak making him weak close and far making him a terrible character.)

That one enemy that runs, Emrald Serganet thing. Hate it.

Never-Land
    -----------
    Thats it.

6. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    Lol I think your right about the ice cream. Everyone eats it but it seems that it's the only one that exsists in the game lols

7. XVII Moogle Assistant

Who did you feel worse for at the end, Roxas or Axel?both axel lost his best friend and roxas got crushed by ansem

Did Xion bug the hell out of you (because she did me)?yes

Are there any other worlds you wish were in KH 358/2 Days?i think cinderella castle would be cool and maby the toy story world

Who is your least favorite Organization member (not from the C.O. crew, a lot of people hate them)? umm.....Siax

Was Xion an easy or hard boss?easy (used AR cheats)

Did you want the game to continue after Roxas was inside the other Twilight Town?yes cus it was just like...7 more days of summer vacation...THE END

Did you want the game to start sooner in the story? no once i started i wanted it to be shorter so i could finish it sooner...lol

Why do you think they only have one flavor of ice cream? cus at the beginning roxas said he liked it

Why did Hayner, Pence, and Olette have bigger parts than King Mickey? cus they show Roxas friendship

Also: Post what really pissed you off about the game (you know, besides anything I mentioned.) dual weild roxas at at the end i mean all along hes like weak (to other characters) and now he is like running up buildings badass stuff

the only part of xion i hated was the confusing part tward the end it was like run away...get captured....run away... get capture....roxas become a part of me....dead...

8. kingdom_hearts_loverXX Gummi Ship Junkie

Roxas - he goes through so much in this game :'{

Chasing after her, almost half of the game...yea pretty much

eh it's fine as it is...

in some odd way I like them all. But Xion was annoying

pretty easy to me. But fighting her three times gets tiring

Yes I wanted to finally see that infamous beach Roxas wants to go to :3

it's fine as it is.

Must be pretty good to only have one flavor

I like H,P,O so it's cool with me, and plus Mickeys mostly in Coded anyway.

9. T3F Chaser

They both went through a lot, but I would have to say Roxas. He was closer to Xion =(

Not at all, Xion is in all honesty my fave female in KH

I want to be able to play in Destiny Islands...another freaking cutscene in there without us walking there and I will get pissed

Actually, I like them all, except Saix...stupid *** =)

EASY! And I always find final bosses really hard

Yes, actually. The HPO thing would've been so fun

From the beginning of the org

Its the signature flavour. Its sea salt, its unusual, and probs because they couldn't be bothered thinking of other flavours

I like HPO anyway, i wasn't too fussed with that. They are closer to Roxas than Mickey is, its all sweet

Post what else pissed you off:
    -That stupid Ruler of the Sky boss in Neverland, the only boss i had to get my brother to help me with =(
    -Larxene. My god she has an attitude!

10. Churro Merlin's Housekeeper

Who did you feel worse for at the end, Roxas or Axel? | I felt worse for Axel. He got cheated out of a lot. Roxas had a happy ending, sorta, so I don't feel so bad for him.

Did Xion bug the hell out of you (because she did me)? | I really liked Xion.

Are there any other worlds you wish were in KH 358/2 Days? | The Pride Lands. IDK, I just like that place.

Who is your least favorite Organization member (not from the C.O. crew, a lot of people hate them)? | Larxene. She's just... mean D:

Was Xion an easy or hard boss? | Fairly easy, in my opinion. Took me a few extra tries, but not long. It actually took me longer with Saix, haha.

Did you want the game to continue after Roxas was inside the other Twilight Town? | Nah, I think it was fine.

Did you want the game to start sooner in the story? | Much as I love my KH, that'd take longer, and maybe even get a little bit boring. By the middle, I was actually kind of put out with it. Like all I was doing was going on missions all the time.

Why do you think they only have one flavor of ice cream? | Where else are ya gonna get sea-salt ice cream?

Why did Hayner, Pence, and Olette have bigger parts than King Mickey? | 'Cause they're just awesome. Mickey I don't think was very nessecary at that point.

Also: Post what really pissed you off about the game (you know, besides anything I mentioned.) | Graphics. I know I couldn't expect much with a DS game, but it still annoyed me.

11. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

Roxas. Do I have to explain?

Kinda, nicking the spotlight. She's a Mary Sue in training.

..Hollow Bastion. More of a FF feel, I think there was no FF characters in the game except the Moogle.

....Xaldin and Vexen. They incredibly pissed me off with their self-rightous attitude.

Meh. Xion second and third form was incredibily annoying, but I think Xion was more of a pain than Riku, he was a pushover.

Nah. It's the bridge that connects it to KHII.

No. After his birth was good.

There could be, remember the password thing from KHII? They could be over flavours of ice cream.

Because they have ties to Roxas. King Mickey was more Riku that Roxas. (WTH?)

No, 'cept the pointless Emerald Senerades.

12. Sara Tea Drinker

...what do you think about the game? I know this is pretty general, but here are a few questions to answer (NOTE: SPOILERS):

Who did you feel worse for at the end, Roxas or Axel? It's a toss-up for me, because I sincerely believe Roxas didn't even have to join with Sora at the end of the game. And it killed me they decided to do it anyway. I felt terrible for Axel because he lost his best friends and he was hurting deeply from it. I can't honestly decide.

Did Xion bug the hell out of you (because she did me)? Sometimes, sometimes she totally was awesome, and sometimes I wanted to throttle her. She was on and off for me depending on how annoying she got. The final fight really pissed me off with her.

Are there any other worlds you wish were in KH 358/2 Days? Hollow Bastion, Traverse Town, and Destiny Islands.

Who is your least favorite Organization member (not from the C.O. crew, a lot of people hate them)? I'd have to say Saix and Xenmas, just because Saix is a jerk through it who doesn't show any emotion and Xenmas seems to only talk about hearts. The rest I actually started liking more as the game went on and more of their personality shone through.

Was Xion an easy or hard boss? Eh... She kicked me happily all over the screen the first two stages but not so bad in the last. And she wasn't nearly as hard for me compared to the bosses in BBS. I have to say middle.

Did you want the game to continue after Roxas was inside the other Twilight Town? I honestly don't know, if they did a better job on Twilight Town compared to KHII Roxas's seven days, probably. It was an excellent ending, and I was pleased with it.

Did you want the game to start sooner in the story? It dragged out enough the first 258 days. The last 100 were worth it, but the rest were slow moving and not much plot development. A cutscene would've been nice to see Roxas's "birth" and the first seven.

Why do you think they only have one flavor of ice cream? Probably nobodies have no taste buds. :P They probably lost all the recipes from BBS.

Why did Hayner, Pence, and Olette have bigger parts than King Mickey? I think with Roxas's story, they were more main characters than King Mickey. That's probably why.

Also: Post what really pissed you off about the game (you know, besides anything I mentioned.) Neverland, I still curse that world and it's hard flying controls. I still don't understand them.

The first 258 days, the rest of the game was excellent in my POV.

13. eentje Traverse Town Homebody

Axel ofcourse! He had lost everything!

Yes, especially that las battle. But here battle music was beautiful! So I didn't mind...

Yes, I would have loved Traverse Town! Or Hollow Bastion, but that would be weird...

Ah, I think....Xaldin, he's to rude for me...

Well actually, I think I never had such a hard time beating someone...

No, ofcourse not. I would cry again when we'll get to the "summer-vacation's over" part.

Ah, yes, I would love zombie Roxas!

Because Sea Salt is awesome, and the colour looks cool.

Becouse of the alternate Twilight Town. Or they just forgot King Mickey...

Also: Post what really pissed you off about the game
    Nah, why didn't we learn to make portals! I want to make portals! >3<

14. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

I would have to say Axel, 'cause that winner stick gets me every time.

Did Xion bug you (because she did me)?
    Yes, she bugged me throughout the whole game, but maybe that's just because Alyson Stoner (Xion's voice) always bugged me. I seriously don't like Alyson Stoner.

Well, I kind of wish that they had sent Roxas to Destiny Islands too, not just Xion.

Saix, definitaly. He's such a jerk to everybody.

The first two stages were pretty stinking hard, but I found her final form to be one of the easiest battles I ever fought.

No, I didn't. That was covered in KHII, So I don't see any reason to replay those days.

No, I think they started at just the right time.

Because Sea Salt is Axel's favorite, and he got Roxas and Xion lovin it too.

Because They have more connections with Roxas, whereas King Mickey was more of a Riku tie.

And what really ticked me off about the game was all the hard challenge levels you have to do to get all the secret reports. I still need to beat the stupid Neverland giant treasure parrot in record time, and I can't restore the halloween town's dang heartless population while trying to avoid taking damage. (BTW, any one have a tip on how to attack the leechgrave after all the tentaclaws are taken out? I just can't kill the thing!)

15. Glen Returned from the dead

Who did you feel worse for at the end, Roxas or Axel? Roxas,he pretty much killed one of his best friends.
    Did Xion bug the hell out of you (because she did me)? Nope,Xion was alright.
    Are there any other worlds you wish were in KH 358/2 Days? Yeah..i wanted robin hood to be in it lol
    Who is your least favorite Organization member (not from the C.O. crew, a lot of people hate them)? Least favourite would be Xigbar. No particular reason,i just think he's a bit of a twat.
    Was Xion an easy or hard boss? Easy once i figured out the attack pattern.
    Did you want the game to continue after Roxas was inside the other Twilight Town? Isn't that what KH2 was for? o.o
    Did you want the game to start sooner in the story? It picked a good point to start at.
    Why do you think they only have one flavor of ice cream? Maybe all the other flavours taste like crap?
    Why did Hayner, Pence, and Olette have bigger parts than King Mickey? Because Hayner,Pence,and Olette could help Roxas fit in easier?
    Also: Post what really pissed you off about the game (you know, besides anything I mentioned.) THAT FRIGIN BIRD IN NEVERLAND!

16. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

I actually think that it was Xion who got the worst in all of this. From what I'm asked to chose from though, I would have to say Axel. While I gained more sympathy for Roxas in this game, he gets to reunite with Xion in KH2. Axel, he gets nothing out of this.

No, she was actually a very interesting character. She wasn't really smart, but she was fisty and could defend herself.

Traverse Town and actually walk around Destiny Island.

I would have to say Demyx. He literally spends the entire game doing nothing. Even when you have him as a partner, Demyx is completely useless. He's also the weakest fighter in co-op mode.

Xion was surprisingly easy the first time I fought her, but that could be because I equip myself for such a fight.

No. It established the story on what really happened to Roxas. Any days further would just be silly in my opinion.

Starting sooner in the story would've helped a little bit.

There are a number of flavors of ice cream besides sea-salt. We're only shown sea-salt ice cream because that was Axel's favorite, so it was the only one introduced in the game. They only liked sea-salt, so they stuck with it. I guess the creators could've used the ice cream as a metaphor for life as well. There are salty moments that make you want to step back, but they are overcome by the sweetness of what life could bring.

This was Roxas's story. We didn't get to see much of any other characters besides those in the Organization and Twilight Town. Also, King Mickey lost paths with Riku at some time during the game. Maybe they didn't have a good backstory for him or they wanted to keep his wearabouts secret until sometime later. And Hayner, Pence, and Ollette really didn't get big roles in this game to begin with, just plot devices.

The one thing I dislike is how repeatitve the game felt. It just seemed like it got unoriginal after a while and had little replay ability.

17. Marly11 Moogle Assistant

The World That Never Was//Castle Oblivion
    Who did you feel worse for at the end, Roxas or Axel? Feel so sorry for Axel because he lost the two best friends that mean to him.

Did Xion bug the hell out of you (because she did me)? I dont think so. She just wanted to know like Roxas that if she exist or not.

Are there any other worlds you wish were in KH 358/2 Days? I wished that the game shows EVERY organization stories more often.

Who is your least favorite Organization member (not from the C.O. crew, a lot of people hate them)? I think that every member is fine.

Was Xion an easy or hard boss? Hard at first, but easy later on.

Did you want the game to continue after Roxas was inside the other Twilight Town? yes defiently.

Did you want the game to start sooner in the story? yes.

Why do you think they only have one flavor of ice cream? To be honest, I really dont know @.@

Why did Hayner, Pence, and Olette have bigger parts than King Mickey? maybe because Roxas was getting to know wat is like to have friends everyday.

That Marluxia had to be the traitor, but other than that, I loved the game.

18. Foosh Merlin's Housekeeper

Probably Axel, since he lost both of his best friends, and was terrified by the organization.

Not really, but she seemed kind of pointless.

Nope :\

Probably Vexen or Larxene. Vexen is a creeper and Larxene is a biotch.

Very difficult, well... I had found her somewhat simple 'til the last form.

Yes. I was kind of curious about what all the org. was doing during KHII other than what we saw in the game.

No, not really. I was fine with it as it was.

They probably didn't. Sea salt was probably just their favorite kind.

Because King Mickey is old news :B|:

Some of the days took me FOREVER to get past, and Agrabah was just plain frustrating.

19. f!r3f0xx88 Moogle Assistant

Who did you feel worse for at the end, Roxas or Axel? I felt sorry for Roxas because he want supposed to exist.

Did Xion bug the hell out of you (because she did me)? No, not really

Are there any other worlds you wish were in KH 358/2 Days? I think they shouldnt keep reusing the same worlds. They should show Toy Story.

Who is your least favorite Organization member (not from the C.O. crew, a lot of people hate them)? I hate Vexen. He always seemes to have a lop-sided eye.

Was Xion an easy or hard boss? Ohhh noo. Everytime she kept getting harder.

Did you want the game to continue after Roxas was inside the other Twilight Town? Yeah

Why do you think they only have one flavor of ice cream? Because the story was based on Roxas who is Sora's Nobody whos from Destiny Islands and thats where Sea Salt came from

Why did Hayner, Pence, and Olette have bigger parts than King Mickey? I thought mickey was in hiding

Also: Post what really pissed you off about the game? That Xion dies.

20. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

May I ask when this was confirmed?