Film Five Nights at Freddy's Movie Announced

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by mindstorm787, Sep 8, 2015.

1. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]

Yup, to say the least, I can't say that I'm to surprised about this announcement. The game itself was successful the week it was released, and with four games already out within the year of it's debut, Warner Bros. announced to have gained rights to show Freddy Fazbear on the silver screen, just around the same time Scott revealed the 4th and final game, which got released early.
    According to the Hollywood Reporter, the film is to be produced by Roy Lee, whom had produced the Poltergeist remake, and Scott Cawthon will also be helping with co-writing(?). Nobody has set a release date, rating or even a trailer yet, but director Gil Kenan has announced that the film will be 'crazy practical'; with the use of actual animatronics rather than CGI, saying that it would make the film more authentic and scarier. Yibada also states the Kenan will try to make the film appeal to most audiences, to be both scary and weirdly adorable.

Frankly, I'm not exactly what you would call jumping for joy at this point, because the same joke is being played over again. I would watch the movie, because I love FNAF as much as the next guy, but I'm very skeptical as to how this will play out.

Opinions? Concerns?
    /Discuss.​

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I'm curious, is it going to incorporate the plot of all the game, or just be based off one of the games?

3. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Considering how the storyline is already established, The movie will be most likely be displaying a little more background to the Missing Children's Incident, or the Bite of '87