Final Kingdom Hearts III E3 Trailer Released

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

During Sony's E3 conference, the final of the three 'Kingdom Hearts III' E3 trailers was revealed, confirming the return of Port Royal and Luxord, as well as giving us our first look at Kairi and Lea, and many more surprises. Check it out below:

EDIT:

Added Japanese version as it contains an additional scene with Lauriam/Marluxia:

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      This is my favorite trailer so far, next to when we got Young Xehanort and Young Eraqus together. Also, apparently this time Sora get's pirate clothes as compared to last time? And I give infinite thumbs up to Kairi's new look. I'm just gonna drool now
    2. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      This was a big surprise. I thought Nomura confirmed a long time ago that Olympus Coliseum was the only returning Disney world with everything else being new?!
    3. cstar
      cstar
      I think we all know what my favorite part was today.
    4. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      IN LOVE w/ the look of everything. And giving the trio a pirate look this time around was really a nice touch. Also, was I the only one that didn't recognize Luxord right away? XD

And I'm still bummed out Hayden won't be reprising her role as Kairi. (and I wish they would've left her hair at the KH2 length >.<)
    5. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      Something about it bugged me too, and I realized his eyes were yellow.
    6. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      As someone who LOVES PotC, LOVED Port Royal unironically in KH2 and has wanted Pirates in this game since the Pirate Ship attraction flow was revealed, let me just say

THANK YOU, NOMURA SAN
    7. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      This, and I wanted a connection between the box from Back Cover and Davy Jones's chest. There has to be a connection, I just know it!