Final Kingdom Hearts II Manga Volume to be Released in May 2017

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

[​IMG]

It looks like the final Kingdom Hearts II Manga is finally being translated and released! Last week, Yen Press announced on their Twitter that they would be releasing it, but gave no details:

However, it looks like they've finally made a page on their site for this final volume. According to their webpage, Kingdom Hearts II Volume 4 will be released on May 23rd, 2017. It will cost $24 and can be brought on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and other places listed on their website.

I know I personally have been waiting for awhile for this to come out and I was actually worried that Yen Press may have forgotten about Kingdom Hearts! Does anyone else plan to pick it up?

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Oct 31, 2016.

1. phoenixkh93
      phoenixkh93
      yesyesyesyesyesyes!!!!!!!! I have been waiting for this for SO long! I got the first kh chain of memories volume nearly a decade ago, I can't believe they're finally releasing this! I was assuming it would go the way of TokyoPop seeing as it was taking so long
    2. Fearless
      Fearless
      Tokyopop no longer has the rights to KH in the United States, so that wouldn't have happened.
    3. phoenixkh93
      phoenixkh93
      Yeah that's what I meant, basically that they would drop the title/the publishers would close and we'd have to wait and hope that someone else came along to release it, and wait for years until they finally got round to the unreleased volumes here aha. I couldn't go through that again!
    4. Luxord22
      Luxord22
      I did not expect that in the United States the story still isn't complete. Here where I live the story is already complete. But we have a lot more volumes, which also surprises me.