Final KH2FM+ Cover pictures

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These will be the final set, that we'll post for these, unless it's the instruction booklet.

Anyways, the main reason why this is being done is because people are curious if the game is "Single Layered" or not. Well it's a 2 disc set of course. Here are the images to prove so.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also 2ch has put some of their impressions on Critical Mode.

Some are stating that Critical Mode not only makes the enemies harder, it gives you even less experience.

One died three times trying to make it up to Twilight Thorn (The first Nobody boss you fight with Roxas)

Source: 2ch

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Storrini
      Storrini
      ._.;;;

I've trained Roxas to Lv. 15 before waking Sora up, and cruised through Proud Mode, so I thought Critical might not be so hard. But crap, less EXP, and he died three times on Twilight Thorn?

Still looking forward to the challenge >_>.

Thanks, Xaldin. I actually really want my Another Report book now. D:
    2. finalform1
      finalform1
      if u can die three times from twilight thorn then i wonder how hard fighting the average nobodies would be
    3. CKFF7
      CKFF7
      Very Nice ^_^
    4. Maithus
      Maithus
      Wow, now I definately want to play it on Critical mode once I recieve my copy.
    5. Soushirei
      Soushirei
      LOL. That's hilarious. Gotta love the difficulty tweak.
    6. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      it's gonna be a lot more fun on critical. I may have to level up a lot more. :D
    7. dark_roxas
      dark_roxas
      Wow. That means ill never beat the Hades Paradix cup on Critical.
    8. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      it's gonna be tough, but i think i can manage that. i mean the Hades Paradix cup on proud wasn't too hard.
      Anway i'm so excited about this game. :D
    9. Cia
      Cia
      Oh my gosh, now I HAVE to have FM+... ~_~... That... critical mode... it sounds so... incredibly hard... and fun... ~_~ :(:(:(

gwarsh I really want it... >.<
    10. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      o/////////o; OSHI-
    11. Lazzchan
      Lazzchan
      o_O

Oh wow... =D It sounds so difficult, but then---so incredibly fun. I can't wait to see what it's like to play on it.
    12. Ranger_vega87
      Ranger_vega87
      Critical mode sounds harder then I expected, I'm still gonna play the game on critical mode anyway. I really hope KH2FM+ comes out here in the U.S.
    13. libregkd
    14. finalArcanaXXX
      finalArcanaXXX
      Oh wow. I new it was had but this had!!! The Organization will be unstoppable!!!
    15. Spiritoso
      Spiritoso
      *jaws drop* OMGsh, I want to play the game so badly.

I'm so asking my dad to by a foreign PS2 and KHII FM+ over at China.
    16. Sorax
      Sorax
      WOW, critical mode sounds tough........and the whole box set is very nice!

I just wish they release here though, i would be glad if they did that.
    17. Cia
      Cia
      I really hope FM+ comes out in the U.S too! >.< I see that the orders have been shiped. Ahhh, you lucky bastards out there! :(:rolleyes:
    18. Chad Thundercucc
    19. ansemsnobody
      ansemsnobody
      OMG it's just how it was in my dream.seriosly i drempt about owning this game