Kingdom Hearts II Final Form help

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by kaseykockroach, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gravity Chaser

I never got it on one of my games...but then again, I didn't drive much on that one.

As other people have said, try going into drives repeatedly. You'll get it sooner or later...just be patient.

2. The Great Gatz Chaser

go to the coliseum then use drive forms until you get final. You may need to quit the battle and re enter many times before you get final form. I got lucky it didn't even take me 5 mins. But maybe it was just luck when I got it that fast.

3. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

The main way that you get Final Form is getting valor form to 9 drive gauges and then after awhile you will go final instead of valor.
    Another way of going final is in certain boss battles.:)

4. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

It has to be after the meeting at memory Skyscraper. Just keep on going Wisdon form, be it in Timeless river right next to the door and if it doesn't work then go therough the door and try again- your drive forms will come back- you must have over 4 drives gauges.

5. zaster Destiny Islands Resident

u cant get ur drive bars to nine with valor until u get final.main way to get final is to stay where u are afteer the event then turn to master then keep hiting attack
    that is a glich that increas ur chance

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.