"Final Fantasy XV" gives homage to "Kingdom Hearts" series

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

A Kingdom Hearts easter egg has been spotted in the newly released, Final Fantasy XV! As shown in a video clip released by JAXTAROO on Youtube, it looks like one of Noctis' friends is a Kingdom Hearts fan! Although the video shows no spoilers, the transcript has been put in spoiler tags for those avoiding every and all little spoilers for the game.

Noctis: No dice, won't budge.
    Ignis: For every lock, there exists a key.
    Prompto: Or like a magical key that can unlock any door -- like from the video games!
    Gladiolus: Or that.

What do you guys think of this cute little reference? Should Kingdom Hearts 3 have an homage to Final Fantasy XV in return? Leave us your thoughts in the comments down below!

Thanks again to JAXTAROO on Youtube for the clip!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      My husband referencing KH... This is why I love him.
    2. Mixt
      Mixt
      I haven't played the game yet (hoping for Christmas) but even in the demo I loved Prompto for helping to keep things from being too serious.
    3. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      I really hope Noctis or some other FFXV characters make it into KH3 so that Nomura can be able to portray them the way he wanted to after getting booted from directorial duties in FFXV.
    4. Vagineer
      Vagineer
      Prompto is the Michaelangelo of the quartet confirmed.
    5. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      Well considering he purposely named Noctis to be the opposite of Sora (Sora = Sky; Noctis = Night Sky), there's a good chance that Nomura already plans to add Noctis to KH3.