Final Fantasy X and X-2 NTSC Codes

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by darknova, Sep 6, 2008.

1. DeepSubmerge Moogle Assistant

Is there a code that let's me play as Yuna....like in Bevelle...I woul llike Yuna to be my lead character....
    Or a code that let's me play as Riku in FFX-2...
    Thanks in advance...hope someone can help out:))

2. DeepSubmerge Moogle Assistant

Anyone got the codes I search for??? Or any news or information where I could find them? Thanks in advance!
    :)

3. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

could you be more specific please? what codes are you searching for that you need? we can't read minds dude.XP

4. DeepSubmerge Moogle Assistant

I have written in the thread...I search for a code for FFX that let's me walk around with every character...for example...a code that let's me play as Yuna.....I want to change the lead character...and YUna was the lead character in Bevelle...so I thought there must be a code...that let's me walk around as her in every other area....
    And in FFX-2, I woul like to play as Riku....like you play as her in the begining of the game......
    That codes I want.....And I've read somewhere there are such kind of codes but nobody posted them....:)
    I hope someone can help me here:))
    Thanks in advance:))

5. windblade King's Apprentice

Is there a code for FFX that has all the arena monsters unlocked? After doing one playthrough of over 130 hours to unlock everything a few years ago, I really dont want to do it again just to be able to start a new game. ///_=

6. KaiJingyong Destiny Islands Resident

may i ask is this code glitchy making the game freeze or crash?i want to play as seymour throughout the game until final boss^^

7. KaiJingyong Destiny Islands Resident

i have some codes request regarding final fantasy X international.

1) a full playable seymour code that doesnt freeze or makes the game crash throughout the game from the beginning of new game underwater(maybe include swim animation code for him cause his model glitchy during underwater) and freeze at some point.

2)seymour as the party lead throughout the game without freeze or crash the game

3)seymour appears in the menu list

thats all the code i want thx~