Site News Final Conclusion on Premium Membership

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Sanya, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JellyBeing ALL. THE. BUTTS.

Oh... okay.

I thought it happened automatically before, because some people when they reached 1000 posts kept saying "OMG, why am I not prem yet!" :/

Thanks~

2. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Actually, that's not true. It was only automatic if you got 1,000 posts. If you recieved 100 rep, then you had to inform a admin.

3. Bou Banned

You guys can change the User Group requirements in the CP, go to the User Group Manager, then to your ID for Premium users. Then simply change the requirements to 1000 posts, and 50-70 karma, as well as a 90 day membership and it will automatically change them to Premium once they have achieved that.

4. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Really? That never happened with me. It took a while for it to change, but i never bothered to ask either.

5. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Yeah, that's what we did.

It takes awhile to kick in.

6. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Ah! Ok, thanks for letting me know. Awright people, ignore my other posts. ^^

7. ... -Looks at posts-

Well time to hit 4 >.>

8. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

It's ok. member's that have already reached premium will stay premium unless the satff think otherwise. *waits for RVR to whisk in & correct her*

9. -Hopes J00 are completely right-

10. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

satff? xD

Anyways, I already said you guys are going to stay premium if you haven't been demoted yet.

11. oblivion9794 Twilight Town Denizen

guess its fair but now i have even MORE work to do but oh well if ppl didnt cheat...

12. Wait I have to hit prem another 50 times to re-claim my title of guy who hit prem most times.

13. Gravity Chaser

Haha, yes, you do...because right now it happens to be owned by a girl.

14. So?

-whispers- Kajira -end of whispering-

15. Repliku Chaser

I don't mind at all waiting and think it's fair. It gives something to work for though I am not really sure what it gives a person either other than a change in nick/name color and an extra block and color change to show who's been around longest and posts well. I do think it's a good idea though. If it does anything else, can someone say what please? I read through the posts and did not see a response to someone else inquiring about that.

16. Antidote Façade

Ohohohoho. I don't think you need to >D Tis obvious who. Damn fools who spammed up the Music topic is a starting point, though. >_>

Well, honestly I think it's a great idea. I don't think Premium should've been able to get accessed so easily in the first place. Members should have to work hard to get it (and now they do >DD)

If I gave a damn about being Premium, I'm sure this'd affect me and you'd be hearing an angry rant, but alas, nay! :D

I hope this riles up those who were so desperate and close to getting Prem. How delicious. :3

17. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Well... Let's see how this goes. I'm sure that from the activity of the forum it shouldn't take long for some members to get up to premium.

However, it's also require you be here for 2 months first. So that's like...1 premium every week or something if we get 1 average active member weekly.

Epic.

18. We cannot say

19. Trigger hewwo uwu

I was just thinking. I think having to get 50-70 rep points shouldn't be a requirement. I say this because what if a member who isn't very well liked reaches 1,000 posts, but has barely any, or no rep points? People could de-rep the member or rep the member, which almost makes it seem impossible to reach premium because he'd continue to be de-repped and then repped again. Ugh, it's hard making sense when you're bloody tired. -_-

20. Spike H E R O

I think it's a good choice. Kudos on doing something right
    *claps*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.