Fight Club

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by Majik, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Majik Chaser

I watch it today :0
    first time i've seen it since a few years ago.

anyone else seen this?
    edword norton was perfect for the narrator.
    i like the overall story to, a man who feels trapped by society becomes best friends his alter ego (which is represented as another person).
    this alter ego starts to make the narrator become someone he doesn't really want to be (basically its making him a bad person).

so whats your opinion of this movie?

2. Scott Pilgrim Banned

BY FAR the best movie with Brad Pitt next to Snatch. Excellent acting. I watch it when I'm bored, so...yeah...it's a good movie.

3. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

dude,you just broke the first rule of fight club,don't talk about fight club.gosh
    i've seen it five times and loved all five times.

4. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

You watch it when you're bored? dude, **** man, the film deserves more than just boredom watching.

Fightclub is one of the best films I have ever seen, Its beautiful. Evry single shot and every single scene is something of pure brilliance. I adore the ending to pieces, though I did see it coming.

I can't really say a lot without ruining it for people who haven't seen it, but yeah, if you haven't watched it, watch it >:

5. Xe54 Kingdom Keeper

This movie confused me. I saw it a long time ago. My favorite part was when he(the leader) told every body to start fights with people and lose them. They didn't know what they were doing.

6. Shuhbooty moon child

Oh my god it's my number one favorite movie. It has Brat Pitt and Edward Norton, come on! xDD

I like the hole personality thing. xD
    And how he 'imaged' that he was Brat doing all the fight and such.
    Hawt movie. <3333

7. Trigger hewwo uwu

Fight Club is awesome. I actually recently saw it for the first time. I was blown away. Amazing movie.

Tyler Durden <3

8. Dredica SNES was the best.

One of my favorite movies ever. The story was amazing, it's based on the book that I'm currently reading (the movie is better than the book in my opinion, but I'm only on Chapter 6). I loved the plot twist, but if you watch the movie again you can notice a lot of "hints" that Jack is really Tyler Durden. I loved how the movie actually had a lot of meaningful messages, yet it kept the violence and the comedy at the same time.

9. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

also,i can't remember what movie it was,but it had brad pitt in it and there was this dude wearing a fight club t-shirt and i just loled at that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.